It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Grey Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've had an experience a couple of years ago that still haunts me till this day and I've decided to share it with you all.

Back then I used to practice remote viewing, general ESP exercises and the like and discuss these within a chat group online that included people from all walks of life.

One of the people I had met there was a young 17 year old kid who was interested in OBE and general ESP. We would talk for hours and experiment with different exercises including remote viewing and telepathy.

We spoke for many weeks on a daily basis, and the event I'm going to describe happened to me on one of these occasions.

I was incidentally all alone in the house that day and was sitting on the PC like I always did when we were chatting.

All of a sudden, from out of no where, I experienced an extreme decrease in temperature on the left side of my body. The feeling was amazing, and lasted about 2 minutes before I felt the presence of what I would describe as a grey alien. Since I had been performing meditation and all sorts of ESP exercises, my third eye was highly sensitive back then and I remember very clearly the image that popped into my head.

It was a greenish-blueish triangle, with a grey aliens head in the middle. It simply looked at me, and I felt like it was scanning my head and body. Needless to say I froze for a couple of minutes as this lasted and I avoided looking into my left side as this took place. Then I felt it disappear, along with the extreme coldness I felt on my left side. It felt like the alien was checking me out, and had decided I wasn't interesting enough or something since I didn't feel anything like that ever since.

But here's the real clincher, later that week, when I was speaking to my friend, he told me about an OBE experience of his that ended up very badly for him. Apparently he had ventured out somewhere and came across a grey alien who tried to touch him, he got scared and pushed it away and at that point the alien opened his mouth and baring two sets of teeth on each jaw screamed so violently it woke up my friend from his OBE.

You should have seen my face when he told me this, because he had no idea what I had experienced earlier that week and I hadn't told anybody. After listening to him talk about for a couple of hours I decided to end my communication with him completely, because he was somehow convinced they were watching him.

I've never spoke to him since and I have no idea where he is.

But I'm just writing this to see if anyone out there has had a similar experience somehow.

And does anyone know what that triangle was ?

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

OK. Story noted.
It is widely believed that greys with their very small, lipless mouths do not have teeth, let alone two sets in a mouth that can open wide enough to show them. I suspect your friend encountered another creatured in his OBE experience.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm aware of the general belief regarding greys and their physical characteristics, but has anyone actually seen them open their mouths? maybe they're flexible and we have no idea?

but besides that, Im sure he wasnt the only one those creatures were interested in....maybe something about psychic people that attracts these creatures?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I read it and while I haven't had any experiences even close to that, the teeth somehow resonated with me as if something in my mind were telling me it was true. I'd never even heard that before as the other poster said but again, part of me thought it was accurate.

Maybe they don't show the teeth or open their mouths during experiences with them because they don't feel a need but in this case felt threatened by the kid's OBE or something?

Another thought that came to mind was "evolved sharks".

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Amazing story.

I have to agree with other posters, that when I came to the part about the teeth, my gut instinct told me this story is true. I think that the alien only bared his teeth at the kid, because the kid actually pushed him. Maybe the reason why we have not heard of anyone describing alien's teeth before, is that it happens so rarely, that they only do it when they feel threatened, and in most cases in my own opinion, why should they feel threatened of us humans, unless we are aggressive, and actually attack them.
Great read, and sorry, but no, I have never had an encounter with an alien.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've been searching for the meaning of the triangle that the alien was using when it checked me out, and the only thing that keeps popping up on google is a merkaba.

Some form of dimensional travel?

new topics

top topics

join