It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Currency & Gold - The Next Step

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am sat in Northern England and the local news channel has just grabbed my attention. They are about to talk about cash points that will/could dispense gold. I guess this is step 2...but why and how will they go about this.

I'm no genius, so please forgive me lol...but could this be the plan:

1) Bring in cashpoints that trade gold
2) The gold market is flooded (supply and demand)
3) As gold is currently highly thought of because very few people have it, if a every man on the street could own
some, surerly this would "de-value" it.
4) People buy gold as they worry about the monetary system crashing (which in my opinion will, and it will be
by "their" choice, its their purpose, and their goal
5) The monetary system crashes, the common man (sheeple) think.."oh well at least I have gold"
6) The common man realises, everyone else has gold and it doesn't mean as much at they thought!
7) The false saviours come in "oh we can free you, but we need to create a world currency"

NWO: Bringing order out of chaos....however it will cost you more than you realise.

....of course I could be overthinking and have it all very wrong...at least i hope so! However I can't help but wonder what is going on.

P.S I know these cash points already exist, but to have them everywhere seems suspicious
www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 1-7-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I am sat in Northern England and the local news channel has just grabbed my attention. They are about to talk about cash points that will/could dispense gold. I guess this is step 2...but why and how will they go about this.

I'm no genius, so please forgive me lol...but could this be the plan:

1) Bring in cashpoints that trade gold
2) The gold market is flooded (supply and demand)
3) As gold is currently highly thought of because very few people have it, if a every man on the street could own
some, surerly this would "de-value" it.
4) People buy gold as they worry about the monetary system crashing (which in my opinion will, and it will be
by "their" choice, its their purpose, and their goal
5) The monetary system crashes, the common man (sheeple) think.."oh well at least I have gold"
6) The common man realises, everyone else has gold and it doesn't mean as much at they thought!

....of course I could be overthinking and have it all very wrong...at least i hope so! However I can't help but wonder what is going on.

P.S I know these cash points already exist, but to have them everywhere seems suspicious
www.guardian.co.uk...

Hello!

example i am an estonian and live currently venezuela but i know
estonian privatecompany had 420 kg gold and silver about 2 tons
so ...whats the reason pure speculacion....or more.....
a

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I disagree with it devalueing gold, the reason gold and silver are at the price they are now, (which is ideally cheap, is because its not really recognized as a currency, if it started to become used more as a currency its value would increase.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've been thinking the exact same thing OP, they get everyone out of the currency, then suddenly they've got all this gold and its worth so little, they can just buy it all up with there massive amounts of money, and then institute a new currency of their choice, it is visable. If people have loads of gold but no food they will sell it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

That sums my thoughts up a little.

Its the NWO creating the chaos behind the scenes, the sheeple don't realise, then in come the NWO in public to save the day with their one-world currency and bringing order out of chaos.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting line of thinking, but gold meets all the definitions of money ie: Is Limited and can't be manufactured or printed like paper, it is divisable and easy to handle/transport/trade, is indestructable etc, etc. And has and will, always be sort after as a store of wealth.
But silver, often called "the poor mans gold" is in the same boat as gold, both being precious metals and considered money, but the big difference is that silver is being CONSUMED at an increasing rate. And therefore has the potential to become more valuable than gold...even though there is more silver above ground than gold.

The case for silver...
www.youtube.com...

We will always have the need to exchange and barter - precious metals, gold primarily but that could always change.
Actually Peter Schiff sums it up nicely

edit on 1-7-2011 by Mythkiller because: Vids Not Working...

edit on 1-7-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You can't help feel there's yet another dirty deal being implemented and I suspect its the death of the US$.

For years and years the US$ has earned the USA a phenomenal income because its been the reserve currency of the world held in all banks so countries can buy and sell oil. A number of countries have started to cock-a-snoot at the bankers and now trade Euros for oil despite the current wars hoped to encourage the Central Banking System into some of these countries. Libya is typical..

As its some very powerful countries, the super rich bankers have, I suspect dropped their money held in US$s and grabbed gold and silver, one can imagine vaults of the stuff held in Asia. The Rothschilds fix the gold rate and are also the most powerful Bankers, so they can't loose, that will be the poor Americans. It might look like the USA is the aggressor but look at its debt and Obama's policies and its being eated from the inside out. Its the problem of allowing bankers too much influence in politics. I suspect those who want the world unified are testing the water with Greece but they will only succeed in people go quietly and allow their and their country's assets to be plundered by the financial manipulators, which the Greeks give no sign of doing.

new topics

top topics

join