It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living Dead: Why Thousands of Russian Addicts Are Rotting to Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

it's not oxy...it's mixed codeine with gasoline, paint thinner, iodine, hydrochloric acid and red phosphorous...pretty nasty stuff...probably taken with a needle too

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It's not oxy. It's a homemade concoction called Krokodil. English translation: Crocodile.
See my above post.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by Mr Mask

how would an agency spike the marijuana...if it's grown locally...it's all up to the grower...as for the rest it could be possible i suppose...but why would they need to spike the drugs if they could just spike our food supply?? or our vaccines?? or our water?? or our air?? or our prescription drugs??

edit on 30-6-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

Risking off topic-ness-

I'd say most drugs are not grown/manufactured by locals. Yes, many are and sure there are users who may have reason to assume their supply "clean".

But it would be easy for anyone with enough money and a lab to flood any area with a weaponized product.

Reason for tampering with drugs instead of food, water, prescription drugs- etc...I speculate here but here are a few good reasons.

1) All those things are regulated and traceable to wealthy companies that would be destroyed in such an attack. Too many finger prints and data trails to follow

2) Places where illegal drugs are grown and manufactured are easier for criminals to enter and more likely to do deals with criminal types without the fear of repercussions.

3) The targeted users could be considered more "worthless" or expendable to anyone wishing to "cleanse the earth of unwanted types". There wouldn't be a fear of the weapon being taken by those manufacturing it accidently (as in accidentally eating or drinking something with the weapon inside it)...just stay off drugs and you will survive.

Like I said, if any terrorist organization or unnamed evil agency wanted to spike the drug supply in efforts to erase a certain unwanted part of society or just to cause terror- tampering with recreational drugs would be a sure hit...don't know why you don't see more of it...oh wait, yes I do, drug trade is basically protected by entire governments and agencies within.

ok...babbling I am.

But mark my words- it will probably happen, if it hasn't already.

MM

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wow........I am absolutely flabbergasted by what I have just seen in the photo's and read on the web link. I have been working within the community for the last 16 years with people who are homeless and with drug and alcohol issues, but this Krokodil is just totally disgusting. I have worked to assist many homeless people on the streets of both Birmingham and London, as well as other smaller towns in the UK. But can you even imagine being confronted by a homeless person coming up to you asking for spare change with their skin falling off?

If this becomes big within the drug and addiction community, then goodness knows what the hell is going to be happening on the streets in the future. As a human being, some things you can deal with, and I can honestly say within my working life I have come across some sights I would never want anyone else to witness, but we all have our limitations of what we can deal with. If those are real photographs of real people that have had their lives ravaged by this so called drug called Krokodil, and becomes globally massive, then........................I don't know what else to say really..............

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They are talking about people who shoot up, miss a vein, get abscesses then do not treat it, eventualy the abscesses rot..

In short, its not the drug itself that does this..This could happen with any drug a person decideds to shoot up...
Its just people who hurt themselves, dont treat it and then pay the price.
edit on 30-6-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wait, if their flesh is rotting off, how are they still allive? Anyway any on with a right mind wouldnt take that drug knowing what it does to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

3) The targeted users could be considered more "worthless" or expendable to anyone wishing to "cleanse the earth of unwanted types". There wouldn't be a fear of the weapon being taken by those manufacturing it accidently (as in accidentally eating or drinking something with the weapon inside it)...just stay off drugs and you will survive.

MM

Exactly. You get rid of the poor, the uneducated, the unruly, etc. Not your willing rule following worker bees, who are actually useful to you.

And, you dont accidentally mess up something you might actually need or that you or your own family might be exposed to.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Problems like this are a product of the "War on Drugs".

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Newsflash - drug addiction is absolutely nothing new in Russia. Under the Communists, it was pretty much swept under the rug.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Woof. That's pretty horrendous.
It does look like something out of a horror film.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

If you think those pics are disturbing, google for some videos. Believe me, it gets worse.

And they dont start off by taking that drug. They are usually heroin addicts who can no longer get their drug of choice (Because of Russias war on drugs) and so end up turning to this crap out of desperation. Its a really sad unintended consequence of trying to combat their heroin problem, which the article says, is the worst in the world.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a strong stomach, but those pictures are quite disturbing.

I think more so because it's real, and preventable....but they're addicts.

I've been temporarily addicted in the past, but always quit cold turkey when I wanted to, which was always at least after I assessed the situation and realised it was obviously doing more harm than good.

This is way, way, way beyond that point, and I have NO comprehension how some people can be that freaking addicted, whatsoever.

Very tragic.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Seen some very disturbing pics and vids of this from Russia about 4 years ago, and oh yes they looked like the walking dead. I probably could find the vids and pics again, but the post by "here4awhile" shows more then most people would want to see, but it does get more graphic then those pics.

And still people think that zombies are just something that is only in the movies..
Oh with the right "things" you sure as hell can make a zombie or army of zombies. And if there is a profit in it there are those who would try to push these drugs and chemicals on the streets, after all heroin or things like Oxycontin or meth are everywhere already. And some drugs would make heroin or meth seem mild in comparison.

And really one of the reasons why there not pushing harder drugs like this crocodile thing is because they need there "customers" to survive for longer periods of time so as to make more of a profit of them.

So remember kids drugs are bad. mmkayy.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
When you fall deeper and deeper into a heroin addiction, all you want do is numb the pain, no matter the cost. Did the Russian government idiotically think, 'If we eliminate heroin trafficking, all the junkies will become sober.' Are they really this stupid? Of course not. This might be their deliberate plan to get rid of the junkies sooner than later.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Opiates are probably the ONLY true antidepressant.
The new synthetic drugs make you numb or brain dead but
dont really treat the depression. I have tried a dozen of them.
And yes it is a conspiracy.

Opiates/Narcotics and Depression Before SSRI's, Opiates were commonly used as antidepressants until the mid-1950s. It was then discovered that they are exceedingly addictive. Today, treating depression with opiates is usually not considered. However, studies have shown that some opiates can be beneficial to some depression sufferers. In 1995, Harvard Medical School conducted a clinical trial that demonstrated that some patients could be treated with an opiate called Buprenorphine. The Journal of European Neuropsychopharmacology published a follow-up study in 2006 to the 1995 Harvard experiment. The publication indicated that the original Harvard findings still applied; patients who were give Buprenorphine and showed significant improvement. Although Buprenorphine has been proven to relieve symptoms of depression for some, re-acceptance of this has been hampered by governmental prohibition efforts. There is also a problem of lack of alternatives and high rates of addiction. Buprenorphine is generally preferred as the first-line opiate in depression treatment, as managing the tolerance buildup of other opiates can be complicated.

edit on 1-7-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Wow. Thats intense. Especially the photos linked to.

Well for all the people who fear the government is trying to "depopulate," if they REALLY wanted to, they would just make drugs like this easy to get, everywhere. It wouldnt take long to lower the population if it were.

No it wouldn`t take long at all. It seems there is long term experimentation going on via ss secret service cia etc. to see what drugs do what, when people get mildly addicted and begin creating their own personal concoctions as people always have with all drugs, mixing them together to see what kind of new high they can achieve. This is most likely how these drugs are created, watching the addicts and taking notes on how to better create a seriously evil drug to use as a weapon.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

by god...that's disturbing...(graphic)

very disturbing indeed

Yes the graphics of what these drugs are doing is enormous! The disturbing thing here is that the first photo posted here looks like a Child. Time to take a look at the illuminati cards again.
edit on 1-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Seen some very disturbing pics and vids of this from Russia about 4 years ago, and oh yes they looked like the walking dead. I probably could find the vids and pics again, but the post by "here4awhile" shows more then most people would want to see, but it does get more graphic then those pics.

And still people think that zombies are just something that is only in the movies..
Oh with the right "things" you sure as hell can make a zombie or army of zombies. And if there is a profit in it there are those who would try to push these drugs and chemicals on the streets, after all heroin or things like Oxycontin or meth are everywhere already. And some drugs would make heroin or meth seem mild in comparison.

And really one of the reasons why there not pushing harder drugs like this crocodile thing is because they need there "customers" to survive for longer periods of time so as to make more of a profit of them.

So remember kids drugs are bad. mmkayy.

Yes and the thing is, is that these aren`t Normal Human Behaviors we`re seeing, these zombie type people are hard core addicts now with an angry vengeance. They`re prone to violence and seem to have a lack of feeling they had before this drug scrambled their feeling sensors, or ability to `feel`both physically and emotionally.

Reverse Psychology is used again and again in Society be it through media television (note: tele vi `sion`) zion ha, had to add that,,, or other means of media, People should know now subliminals are used in marketing every day. Don`t Do Drugs, what kids and adults are really psychologically hearing is ``Do Drugs``.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I hope this is nothing in relation to ;

Im just waiting for the day when this horrible card comes into play.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
I hope this is nothing in relation to ;

Im just waiting for the day when this horrible card comes into play.

Ha you must`ve read my mind as i went back 10 seconds ago to add that the illuminati cards probably have one for this too, and voila i looked down the thread and saw your post, good call!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join