It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Magazine : 1st, Hitler "Man of the Year", 2nd, One Document, Under Siege...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
About the time man of the year..... Is there some kind of unspoken rule that it has be a good person? I think it just has to be a highly influential and important person...Which Hitler was....

Besides, he didn't really show his true colors until about a year after that article. he invaded Poland in 1939.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Time magazine is sooooo credible.
They are shills for TPTB

Didn't they push global ice age in the 70's?

Another Ice Age?
www.time.com...

Telltale signs are everywhere — from the unexpected persistence and thickness of pack ice in the waters around Iceland to the southward migration of a warmth-loving creature like the armadillo from the Midwest.Since the 1940s the mean global temperature has dropped about 2.7° F. Although that figure is at best an estimate, it is supported by other convincing data. When Climatologist George J. Kukla of Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory and his wife Helena analyzed satellite weather data for the Northern Hemisphere, they found that the area of the ice and snow cover had suddenly increased by 12% in 1971 and the increase has persisted ever since. Areas of Baffin Island in the Canadian Arctic, for example, were once totally free of any snow in summer; now they are covered year round.

Good catch OP I appreciate your efforts and presentation of evidence.

I think I am going to refer to this article as the thread ender. LoL no one ever has anything to say against it
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join