It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by Janky Red

Your comments are just a rationalization for you to tax the rich and punish people who have worked harder and have been more successful. This rationialization and blaming is the same behavior i also seen in 13 year old girls.

Well since you are a thirteen year old girl I take your word as it applies to your
Reality. Once you grow up you will see that a whole lot of grown up men
Admire rich people due to cultural programming, you will then learn that
Kings and tyrannies depend upon wealth admiration in order to enslave
The real engines of commerce which are everyday people. Little girls like
You are too young to welcome corporate prostitution, at least grow some titties
Before talking with the big boys.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What???Nooo!!!

It's a shame! He fought so hard for the middle class and the poor!

Will someone set up a wine bottle in front of his forehead so we can test this Evil commie wine kicking tendency ???

I will be the test subject

Why waste the wine?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i haven't read all of the responses, but i'm amazed at the CONTINUAL dichotomous blame game that goes on during discussion topics such as these. don't you realize that the "democrat/liberal vs. republican/conservative" war that americans are entrenched in as a nation is just another tool used to distract us from the true sources of the problems?

i've said to my friends sometimes, "blame is pointless, understanding is what's productive." blame doesn't necessarily lead to understanding, and in practice usually only serves to take us even FURTHER away from the problem at hand. you know the expression, "hate breeds hate?" yeah, neither liberals NOR conservaties (or whatever dueling group we're talking about) have a lock on that. hate and blame transcend ALL political boundaries, societal groups, and everything else that functions to separate people.

only when we have a true understanding of what's really going on (what this website is supposedly designed for, hmm?) can we alter our behavior to change ingrained responses. blame is a distraction. our corrupt media feeds us this lie of the "other" as an enemy, and completely ignores the fact that we're all people, together.

people should not attack glenn beck. what does that prove? likely it just reinforced his existing prejudices, which just continues the cycle of dysfunction. a more constructive approach would have been to engage him in a conversation - no, it probably wouldn't have been a productive one, but if most "liberals" approached him with love and peaceful intentions, maybe there'd be a chance he'd someday have a perceptual epiphany. maybe it would never happen, but it's worth trying. same with anyone infected with the disease of hate. you can't fight hate with hate, only love.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
God I love it when hate mongers play victim hahaha.

Glenn Beck’s Ten Worst Quotes of 2010: * “God will wash this nation with blood if he has to.” (August 25, 2010) * Putting “the common good” first “leads to death camps.” (May 28, 2010) * “Women are psychos” (January 20, 2010) * Beck’s election-coverage goal was to “make George Soros cry,” which is “hard to do,” as Soros “saw people into gas chambers.” (November 2, 2010) * Uncle Sam is a “child molester” who is “raping our wallets” and “destroying our families.” (April 16, 2010) * Beck mocks President Obama’s daughters’ “level of education.” (May 28, 2010) * “We have been sold a lie” that “the poor in America” are suffering. (November 30, 2010) * “Charles Darwin is the father of the Holocaust.” (August 20, 2010) * Social Justice is a “perversion of the Gospel, “not what Jesus was saying.” (March 11, 2010) * Beck likens himself to “Israeli Nazi hunters”: “To the day I die, I am going to be a progressive hunter.” (January 20, 2010)

As Karmic law unfolds, he's due for much more than a little spilled wine and some heckling.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

What???Nooo!!!

It's a shame! He fought so hard for the middle class and the poor!

Will someone set up a wine bottle in front of his forehead so we can test this Evil commie wine kicking tendency ???
I will be the test subject

I know,he is so understanding of the fears of dropping bills and losing his healthcare.

What a hero!

P.S I was worried about the bottle return myself

We should worship Ronald McDonald too!

Ronnie and Beck 2012 - 2043!

Why waste the wine?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

glen beck is just part of the luciferian play we see before us

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by AuranVector

What a pity his family has been endangered by his work.

Illusions: Heckling is endangering his family? Can you exaggerate any more?

AuranVector: I never wrote that "Heckling is endangering his family." I have no doubts that Glenn Beck and his family have been endangered by his work.

Here's an example posted here by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM where he wrote:

"That has deffo pushed me over the fence and reinforced my instinct/initial belief

GOOD that these nob sacks are feelin a bit of pressure
Glenn beck shoulda been hung from a lampost raped by a donkey and set on fire."

Illusions: Glen Beck, parodying Obamas daughters. (Complete with insulting Ebonics pronunciation of words, which, in fact, neither parent nor child actually uses)

AuranVector: I never listen to Glenn Beck's radio program. Glenn Beck apologized for that piece of stupidity. His use of Ebonics was a poor, inauthentic imitation.

Illusions: And lets not forget Limbaugh calling 13 year old Chelsea Clinton the "whitehouse dog" on his TV show.

AuranVector" I never listen to Rush Limbaugh. I never mentioned him. What does Rush Limbaugh have to do with this thread?

Illusions: Some people are.............................hypocrites, or, alternately, have a VERY selective memory.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

AuranVector: Some people distort facts to support their own bias and projections, as in assuming I am a Conservative who listens to Rush Limbaugh. I am neither. It's clear what you are.
edit on 29-6-2011 by AuranVector because: to correct format

edit on 29-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by NightGypsy

Never do you hear of conservatives acting like this. .

Did you seriously just write that sentence?
........wow.........That's all I'm gonna say.....
edit on 29-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: fixed something

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by NightGypsy

Never do you hear of conservatives acting like this. .

Did you seriously just write that sentence?
........wow.........That's all I'm gonna say.....
edit on 29-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: fixed something
That's right

They are the purveyors of Jesus and pure goodness in the world, don't need to use t.p either!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Much of this thread is horrendous. Something that should be done in early schooling is to allow children to get used to the idea that they might be wrong. Be comfortable with reassessing your position and even changing your mind about something. Otherwise we may end up stuck in a world where everyone thinks they're always right, anyone who says otherwise is always wrong, and its okay to be that way.

For any issue of importance, it is totally unjustified to have total confidence in your position on that issue. There wouldn't be any debate if there was reason to have total confidence in one position! So always consider that you might be wrong, and remember that's hard to do while you vilify opposing views.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Um, this is really news?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Because of the lies Glenn Beck spews, like a coward, he is endangering himself and also the people around him.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can clearly see in this thread how Liberals are such open minded, peace loving people who celebrate diversity and are so open to alternative point of view. I guess Ann Coulter was off her rocker with her recent book. I stand corrected. You guys are pretty classy and intellectual.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Kitilani

progressive/liberal tree huggers of course!

You have something against tree's? WTF is wrong with people when they call someone a tree hugger. Are you a skyscraper hugger? Banks? Streetlights?

Without the tree's we do not breathe.

Why did you let media paint such a picture in your mind that just because someone has reverence for Gods nature, our life support system that makes you associate someones political belief with common self preservation?

Tree hugger. Meh

Personally I loath bootlicking pavement huggers.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

What does Rush Limbaugh have to do with this thread?

That comment wasnt directed towards you, personally. (The one about Limbaugh) But how could you have missed the numerous posts in this thread moaning about how only liberals would stoop so low as to attack family members of public figures?

It was more a rebuttal to them. The comment of yours I replied to was limited to the quote I quoted about Becks family, endangered, etc.

And honestly, ANY public figures family is "endangered" to some degree. They often attract nuts, liberal nuts, conservative nuts, slow roasted nuts, you get the idea. Beck is in no way "special" in that regard. But that is a more general "endangerment" than the heckling and wine tossing/accidentally spilling which ever it was, that this thread discusses.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if it even happened at all.

Remember his fake crying

impending blindness?

Television.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
as much as i dislike glenn beck, i don't see how any american could fairly say that what happened was right. he has beliefs that i disagree with, but so do billions of others.

this act was immature and unamerican.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Kitilani

whip it out dude,

i can counter big time.

Whip what out? What the hell are you talking about?

Did y'all whip it out?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I agree with you.

Listening to Glen Beck makes me feel physically ill, but no one should be harassed just because of what they say. Still, it just seems weird to me. Didn't the people who did this think of what image it would convey of the people who dislike Beck?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join