It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by octotom

Oh, we realize that there were more prophets than those we recognize; we just call them false prophets.

How was muhammed a false prophet lmao? He is in the same line as Noah, jesus, moses, jacob, adam, abraham. These are all abrahamic religions and thus muhammed was not a false prophet.

In fact Muhammad PBUH preached very very highly of Jesus PBUH

How can Muhammad be a false prophet? the answer is very simple actually. The prophets of the OT spoke of the comming of the Christ who was and is Jesus the Son of God. Muhammad says that Jesus was just a prophet and that is all, so by denighing Christ Muhammad becomes a false prophet. The NT appiosels stated that if anyone comes preaching a differnt Christ a differnt Jesus then they are acursed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Great work on prophecy OP. Here's another prophecy - Isaiah 53. Written circa 800 B.C. For those who are on the fence about whether or not Biblical prophecy holds any water - guess who it's about. What's the big deal about psychics? They've always been around. The Bible has recorded prophecies from a good few. Take a second look - no one's watching...

Who has believed what he has heard from us?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 For he grew up before him like a young plant,
and like a root out of dry ground;
he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by men;
a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief;
and as one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
yet he opened not his mouth;
like a lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation, who considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people?
9 And they made his grave with the wicked
and with a rich man in his death,
although he had done no violence,
and there was no deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him;
he has put him to grief;
when his soul makes an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied;
by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant,
make many to be accounted righteous,
and he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,
and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by octotom

Oh, we realize that there were more prophets than those we recognize; we just call them false prophets.

How was muhammed a false prophet lmao? He is in the same line as Noah, jesus, moses, jacob, adam, abraham. These are all abrahamic religions and thus muhammed was not a false prophet.

In fact Muhammad PBUH preached very very highly of Jesus PBUH

Now this is where things become so murky for me. I don't understand this, as it seems to sidestep everything
thing that Christianity is about. Very confusing and yet , it sets the stage perfectly.

Guitarplayer

How can Muhammad be a false prophet? the answer is very simple actually. The prophets of the OT spoke of the comming of the Christ who was and is Jesus the Son of God. Muhammad says that Jesus was just a prophet and that is all, so by denighing Christ Muhammad becomes a false prophet. The NT appiosels stated that if anyone comes preaching a differnt Christ a differnt Jesus then they are acursed.

They do deny Christ but does this make all muslims infedels ?
edit on 28-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by Fatgoblin

If you will take 5 min. and go to the book of Job in the old testament, you will find in the last chapter a very intriguing discription of the beasts of old.
edit on 28-6-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

You have got to be kidding. Those references to Behemoth, Leviathan and other 'beasts' are so vague that they could be anything from elephants, to hippos, to whales, to squid, to salmon, to vultures and everything in between.

I could write a fuzzy description of say....a chameleon and insert it into the bible and the bunch of you would thinK it's some shape shifting demon

''There the thorned one sits, lurking beneath the trees for I have given him eyes that peer through the cloak of night''
''Fierce is his gaze and when thou seeketh him thou shalt not find him for he hideth behind this world that I have created for you my child''
''Beware his tongue for it reeks of doom and woe be the creature that crosses his path for he will have stared into the eyes of death himself''

There you go sunshine. One vague bible verse about a friggin chameleon tailor made for you.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Gog is the Anglo-American-sraeli alliance and Magog is Russia !!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Regardless of my opinion on what the church has done to the bible over the centuries, I still find it fascinating that so much is falling into place.

I think that its funny how with the church "taking a book out here, tweaking something there"....the info still makes it through. Considering that it is in fact a magical tome of sorts (the Psalms? Song of Songs?) it shouldnt surprise me.

BTW, I think your sear got stuck on or SKS bro LOL!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

That's very fascinating. I'm glad you base your theories on vague references in a story book. I guess talking snakes were quite common during the 'human dispensation' as well right?

it's actually not a talking snake, it's a nachash, a seraph (singular for seraphim, a species of "angel," serpentine in appearance.
possibly this fella
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]
statue from enki's city of eridu in ancient sumer, circa 4000 BC, terra cotta.
here's the side view
oi.uchicago.edu...

Wait a second. I love a good alien/ancient astronaut/reptilian theory as much as the next guy but are you telling me that god created this chap since you mentioned it's an angel? Or were they mutually exclusive? And did you figure this out by making assumptions based on an odd looking stone carving, of which coincidentally, there are thousands all over the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Muhammad says that Jesus was just a prophet and that is all, so by denighing Christ

What are you talking about him denying he was a prophet? Muhammad talked about Jesus all the time. He never denied him. Muhammad was not false therefore.

at if anyone comes preaching a differnt Christ a differnt Jesus then they are acursed.

This means the chrsitains today are cursed as they have modified the word of jesus. Their are 300 different versions of the bible running around and no one knows where the original gospels are.
edit on 28-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by randyvs

Huh?Who ever said I was anti-Christian?..Where in my posts have you ever seen that?...weird,what you just said about me....

Something is a foul ?

I think you misunderstood. I like what you said. I was prolly vague and allowing a misinterpretation. I call my bad.
Apologies.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Gog is the Anglo-American-sraeli alliance and Magog is Russia !!

Actually Gog is short for good dog in Scotland and Magog is short for Mr. Magoo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I knew that response was bound to be highly amusing. And you delivered rather predictably. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

to THE_PROFESSIONAL

If that's you in your avatar you and the OP would make perfect room mates

edit on 28-6-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Remember what Jesus said about "eyes to see and ears to hear".

As with many things, we only "get" what we are ready to "get". Someone that is more "tuned in" than I am will see something ENTIRELY new from what I have experienced.

While I have little to no use for Paul and Peter (I think they/the Romans hijacked the philosophy of Jesus), there is a great deal of wisdom hidden. Much use of allegory.

As a gnostic, I tend to get most "mainstream" christians a little sideways on theology.

Pfft. Thats ok. the "church" has been trying to kill us off for millenia.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There is a race over weapons in the Middle East countries, but that's not primarily because of Israel as they all know that if they attack Israel they would receive a nuclear bomb immediately. If they all get so heavily armed now, that's mostly because of the antagonisms between Shiits (Iran) and Sunnites (the others), they hate and fear eachothers. Of course, the politicians will use Israel as way to heat up their people against an enemy, but that's only words.

link   

Originally posted by radpetey

I knew that response was bound to be highly amusing. And you delivered rather predictably. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. It's nice to know I fit in with the other predictable people around here

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!

>>hand is held up

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Gog/Magog sounds like something out of Ghost Busters.

I believe humans (Christians & Jews) are making the Bible a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

People act like we just discovered the Bible and are amazed at the parallels between it and history.

They seem to forget that people have been reading the Bible for 1800 years - and they BELIEVE IN IT. So why should it come as a shock to anyone when those very same believers in power just-so-happened to make things happen in ways the Bible "prophesied".

Even if you don't believe they were consciously making the world the way the Bible predicted, there is still room for argument that they are subconsciously making the world the way the Bible predicted.

Get my point? Occam's Razor.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by OldCorp

Regardless of my opinion on what the church has done to the bible over the centuries, I still find it fascinating that so much is falling into place.

I think that its funny how with the church "taking a book out here, tweaking something there"....the info still makes it through. Considering that it is in fact a magical tome of sorts (the Psalms? Song of Songs?) it shouldnt surprise me.

BTW, I think your sear got stuck on or SKS bro LOL!

The Prophecies of the Old Testament are true and untouched because beck when they decided to take away the truth they did not understand nor could decipher the prophecies, so they left them intact.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!

>>hand is held up

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'd like to thank the OP for one hell of a controversuial thread. It's only on rare occasion I get the spins in this forum. But I admit this one has brought out the works and everyone who is a piece of work from both sides.
And my head is spinning. Break time. Fantastic posting from every direction. I applaud every post.

edit on 29-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join