It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Cops busted for murder of teen girl in NY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Sadly, Cobra Commander has just informed me that he has been banned for "promoting his own website" as soon as this article was posted, and will no longer be able to share his direct insight into this case. Truly a loss, as he was an officer in that very same department.

As to the charge which constituted the banning. he was merely a contributing author to the website, as am I, to the same network which includes many information sources and various URL's. .

From this point forward, I promise not to share any news material from the syndicated network from whence this article originated. I have just joined and do not want to be banned. Please warn me of any infractions before banning me, so that I may apologize and correct my errors.

Thank you.

____________ Hotel

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VanWagner

Usually people that are banned, have a non starable post. I don't see that in his posts. Maybe I am wrong?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I dunno, he said he can't post. He tried to update with new info.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hes an officer in that department? Respectfully, is he insane? I am going to assume that he is not the authorized PIO. Talk about coming close to obstruction and hindering an investigation.

Please people, think before releasing information that pertains to a criminal investigation. Releasing that type of info has the very real possibility of causing a mistrial or dismissal of charges.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Everything he stated is a matter of public record.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VanWagner
reply to post by Xcathdra

Everything he stated is a matter of public record.

If the investigation is still ongoing, and no arrests habve been made, no pc statements filed, how is it a matter of public record?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'm very confused since; It doesn't Show Cobra Commander has been banned and you are banned now VanWagner so obviously you won't see this reply most likely.

Unless on a different account.

But anyone got any updates to this and why is VanWagner trying to Frame and/or Dis-credit CobraCommander or what the heck is going on?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Wow, people are getting banned form ATS over this?!!

This is obviously fairly important, I'm definitely S&F'ing this and keeping a real close eye on it.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if only less than 5-10% of Murders that Cop's Commit they are convicted for.

I'd think that they get away with murdering people they have grudges against.

Everyone is Human.

Including Police; and based on their actions i wouldn't think twice about the Gestapo committing such an act.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Cobra Commanders account is active. That doesn't mean he isn't "post banned", meaning he can log in but cannot post. Or that his password wasn't reset and his email acct changed (a dirty trick that others have accused ATS of, although I do not find the accusations very credible).

Regardless, not sure why the noob got banned, but it doesn't seem CC is banned currently.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm not making any accusations, but did anyone else think that maybe the banned noob might be CC?

CC did mention that he may get banned, I think? EDIT TO ADD: I went back and check, he didn't say that.

Something is weird about this one.
edit on 28-6-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is it possible to get a moderator in here to clear this up? I am still pretty new to this myself so I'm not even sure how to notify them if something went wrong. Not sure what is going on, but it definately seems like a story we need to be following.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
Is it possible to get a moderator in here to clear this up? I am still pretty new to this myself so I'm not even sure how to notify them if something went wrong. Not sure what is going on, but it definately seems like a story we need to be following.
Any time you think a moderator is needed on a thread, all you have to do is click on the alert button. they are found at the top and bottom of each page of the thread(on the left-hand side), in the box where the flags are listed.

I wouldn't bother with that, as with one poster already banned, it is obvious that the moderators are aware and currently working on the problem.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Actually Wagner just got banned from the looks of it and not cobra commander. Hmm I think wagner was probably trying to promote something or spread false information or something and got the boot.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Actually Wagner just got banned from the looks of it and not cobra commander. Hmm I think wagner was probably trying to promote something or spread false information or something and got the boot.
It looks like you are right. I am glad CC is not banned. They probably post banned him while they were wringing things out, getting to the bottom of things.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

But are they banned? Wouldn't they at least warn the rest of us as to why? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem

But are they banned? Wouldn't they at least warn the rest of us as to why? Just curious.

Sometimes they will post some info on a thread when something happens, but usually not.

The T&C's are easy enough to follow and they will bust you if you break them.

It would appear that only Van Wagner has been banned.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful. Its nice to know that noobs are not left out to dry

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Someone else beat me to it, but I was also going to say that I wondered if this cop (or cops) had anything to do with the bodies they keep finding nearer to NYC that they believe if a serial killer who may be involved with law-enforcement....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thread closed. Reason obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join