It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Interesting thread that I may be able to participate in and add knowledge to. I am not your typical christian, but I do use that title. I have a unique persepctive because I've experienced the mysteries without having an allegiance to either catholicism or gnosticism.

The highest mystery is union with the God. It is the merging of the right and left hemispheres of the brain. Interestingly the mystery is packaged different depending on which spiritual movement one follows. Kabbalah calls it divine union, gnosticism the bridal chamber and modern christianity the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There are many mysteries that proceed it and it is in fact a rather lengthy process. After reading much literature on it all, the New Testament wins hands down as far as explaining everything, though the lessons are cleverly veiled. However, I am very empathetic towards groups such as the gnostics and cathars. I think a lot of people fail to understand that there were two schools of thought on how the information about the mysteries should be disseminated to the poplace. Gnostics actually openly talked about the esoteric teachings and it was the Catholics who hid it all right out in the open. If we consider that Jesus taught in parables it gives us a bit of insight into WHY things are veiled, and also the direction that he preferred things go and that had to factor in to what was allowed in the Bible and what wasn't. I know many feel it's a power trip for the elite but it's actually not. The information is available to all it's just a matter of seeking.

There are potentially numerous things to cover here but since the focus is the pineal gland, I can try to work with that. It would be correct to say, the merging of the right and left hemispheres totally activates the pineal gland/third eye. It's a direct connection to the source and all that it would imply. There are visions external and internal, dreams and prophecy. The hypnogogic state is a wonderful place to work with the third eye.

I think the best place to start is at the beginning. Christ is the greek word for Messiah and this word means the anointed. Who are the anointed? We know Jesus is anointed and we know he is the only begotten Son of God. He is the chosen replicated vessel by spirit to potentially be born into all of us. If he births inside of an individual he takes on the title Son of Man (this is a spiritual form). To better understand this mystery we need only to realize:

1) that Jesus existed from the beginning
2) he's got God's seal of approval to take up residence inside of us and this is how all we eventaully be taught by God
3) he lived as the Son of Man - inside King David.

He was David's Lord that connected him to the LORD. "The LORD said to MY Lord.....sit at my right hand."

In the OT Jesus was more commonly knows as the Word and lived inside one prophet or one king at a time. He came, lived and died so we could all experience this on a grand scale. The mystery is not becoming a christ - no...no...no. The mystery has always been Christ in you. Servants are never greater than their master, nor a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

In essence, God is love and the new Covenant is God's faithful love manifested inside us. Union produces the Son, who all authority has been given to. "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this." Isaiah 9:6-7

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get anointed? The OT calls it the oil of gladness, the gnostics the chrism and I believe the catholics dab oil on people at baptism and to anoint the sick/dying. We have to remember the old adage "on earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN." So what the Catholics do is symbollic of a high mystery. Again, how does one go about opening a spiritual door to get anointed?

edit on 26-6-2011 by Myrtales Instinct because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Thank you so much for that inspiring post, and there is much there that I agree with. To me, the Family, will always be more Highly Progressed than us, for even when we progress, Their progression continues as well, though the pyramid structure of God that most follow is not what I see, rather turning it upside down to Infinite Family and Infinite Progression. Also, Christ Yeshua himself said, that which he did, we can do and greater for we are all called to follow in his footsteps, and to become perfect, to strive for perfection, to shine up our own lights, and to become true lights unto others. He never set this example for us, to remain children, but to strive to grow up and become our true selves as well.

As to his parables, always, I have seen that he could not speak this openly, for the times and circumstances he lived in would have put his life in danger, far earlier than it was. People were not free to speak in ways that were non conforming to their religious leaders. And as people had been suppressed, there was also a frequency mismatch, for the way he was showing was something most would not understand. Even now, those who write and post on Service To Others, that the True Adults serve the children, do not expect to be served, that Love does not harm ever, that forgiveness, and mercy, kindness and compassion, are worth more than the law are completely ignored. Other threads often far more popular, than the ones that nourish the Spirit and show the way to perfect inside more. So that, He also would know the readiness of those to hear His words. So there was some truth in providing the need to seek for those searching hard for light and truth in a world filled with distortions. That all of what we believe here are distortions, including our religious leaders views, and our laws as well, and He wrote in the sand with his finger.

If He was truly from the Family, and the passage said He already had a name that we did not know alludes to this, and if that was not a distorted passage added by Rome, then, He is truly the Family, his Higher Self, Goodness, and therefore what we call God. I don't prefer the word God, I like Family, and Father/Mother.

We're all called to walk in His footsteps, and to be both humble and equal, for the Good Family above is also filled with Humble Love and Service to Others.

The frequency match is important as well, for when we seek within, or to activate our pineal, the level of our own consciousness, intellect, love and kindness determines the match. Its all about frequency match. We need to work on overcoming our flaws and problems, and to overcome the natural tests within our own flesh, ie. the natural reaction of anger, judgment, impatience, cowardness even at times, and learn to strive to be patient, to be in the moment, conscious and aware, to choose our reactions, instead of being on auto pilot. To understand others. This is how we raise our frequency so that we can connect to our true source.

So always that frequency match,and ask for and pray for our awareness/sight to be healed, and help to turn all negatives within us into positives, and to shine our light.

I don't know for certain how annointing works, but in the Catholic Church this is sacremental often, which is described as a more profound blessing or engracement, bestowed upon us, at those moments, be it baptism, forgiveness/reconciliation, healing, etc.

I see the annointing as a Endowment or Grace, so infusing more Presence of the Spirit of Love and Peace, which is the Spirit of Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, more God/Goodness, Grace and Presence within, and perhaps even more awareness, awakening.

Though I prefer other terms to God, I have strong faith and love for Father and Family, my Brothers and Sisters as well, and am very grateful for all the gifts given to us in such abundance, and for the help that has been given.

Much Peace, Love and Joy!
edit on 27-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You have a kind heart and make me feel comfortable to want to open up and talk. Do you mind me asking if your third eye is open and if it is what have you experienced? I'm not a prolific poster because it's hard to find others who are in a state of constant experiencing. Not everything is perky and wonderful, in fact some of it has been quite upsetting, but it's because of the new covenant, that I'm able to put on a brave face and participate. Looking back, after I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit the one thing that has changed about me is I have comapssion for people who most would not give it to. For instance, a murderer, no matter what they have done they are still a child of God.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

I never know if my pineal is awake, but have been psi all my life, so much so that around those I'm connected to, if there are continual dramas, its overwhelming, and prefer solitude, and to withdraw from crowds. There would be too many experiences, often day by day, even sensing others, when and feeling them in spirit, or having my son tell me he wished to be picked up twice, and so I left and he had been seeking his brother to phone him, as he wasn't well. When these moments come and go, they're never in error. Along with experiences in different areas, it was the spiritual growth and development, that brought protection. Standing in the light sqares, striving to remain conscious and overcome stresses in the home. Experiencing Higher Self, Family, Guidance, which for me was Humor, Encouragement, and to shine Love into the situations,and to be more relaxed about it. The sun broke through the clouds and lit up everything while it was happening.

I pour my heart out constantly, in prayer, meditation. An sungaze whenever I can.

I understand what you mean about murderers, and those in need. For we're all family and the tests are very hard here, and there are so many who have lost their way. We're to trust that there is Love/Light in everyone, that everyone has access to their Source, even should they not realize it and see the good within, find that Light and encourage or help. As a child growing up, I couldn't bear the news hour, would lie awake taking on everyones roles in a murder scene or tragedy including the one who was an additonal victim to me, the perpetrator. And couldn't sleep, was tortured by the pain here. Would see the ones who were lost, as the children they once were, so a mass murderer, would see him as his 3 year old self, and pray for him, the child within him to be healed and helped, and restored, and would pray for all children everywhere in the world to be safe, and to be rescued from situations where their very core being would be harmed and shattered to the extent this could happen to them.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.conesandstones.com...

Alot of interesting pictures here. It seems to me, deeply buried in the mystery religions, and guarded by gatekeepers, including the religious leaders, the Vatican, Judaism, from Egyptian royalty, Sumar and beyond, this has been the source of their own empowerment over the people, including many methods to dumb down, and keep us in that green pine cone state, immature pineal, that is revealed by the vatican statue itself, guarded by the lions of egypt at its feet.

Though apparently this topic is not considered a religious conspiracy on ATS.

I've decided to continue to post finally.

From the link above:

The Bible itself alludes to pinecones and the Pineal Gland on several occasions, sometimes quite specifically. Beginning in Genesis, Jacob wrestles all night with God, and is commanded to change his name to Israel. The bible then purports the following:

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: “For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

And as he passed over Peniel the sun rose upon him.

--Genesis 32:30-31

(Literal Biblical translation of the word “Peniel” means “Face of God”)

In another interesting passage, Matthew seems to provide an uncannily similar description of the Third Eye to texts of the Yogic and Hindu spiritual traditions. This verse is also interesting because the Pineal Gland is the only part of the brain that is “single,” not possessing a left and right hemisphere.

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light.

--Matthew 6:22

Matthew’s description also appears pertinent to recent pineal experimentation conducted in amphibians. Pineal supplementation in frogs, which possess a more prominent Pineal Gland, results in a physical “lightening” of their entire skin pigmentation. The Pineal Gland in some reptiles actually still contains “rods“ and “cones“ as in our retinas, and is capable of directly perceiving light.

This final verse from Hosea, seems to more directly address the connection between spirituality and the Pinecone/Pine Tree:

O Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols?

I will answer him and care for him.

I am like a green pine tree;

your fruitfulness comes from me.

--Hosea 14:8

There are even biblical passages that allude to this as well.

This suppression of knowledge is very important, yet overlooked by so many mainstream and especially fundamental groups or denominations, which for some reason just leapt out at me as a allegory for demon. So much coding in language itself, one of my other threads.

I think I'll be posting more in the next few weeks on not only pineal gland activation and awakening, also those things most likely to unite the hemipsheres form that rainbow bridge, but also, there is far more than insight or gateway experiences to connect to our pure source.

The PTB or bloodlines have shown their distortions, because Frequency and Purity of Sight or Love, polarity, is very important in true connection to source. There are many wolves in sheeps clothing, and the false light as well.

Being wise, growing in Love and Kindness, Awareness, Discernment is important.

This thread is about, connecting to Source, following in the footsteps of Christ, and becoming like unto the Christed one ourselves.

Its all about Love.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hyperborea, The Pineal Gland, and The Spear of Destiny

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 01

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 02

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 03

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 04

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 05

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 06

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 07

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 08

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 09

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 10

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

how to stimulate & decalcify your pineal gland

PINEAL GLAND ACTIVATION-DEEP AMBIENT

These two done in order following one another, had some good results, in activating tingling, and a trance like state.

936Hz Pineal Gland Activator

Conscious Dreaming

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also shilajit is highly recommended as something that flushes your pineal.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
With pineal there is frequency match that determines the gateway, or stargate used. For example , the bloodlines have guarded this secret, yet put it in plain sight, but while they guard the gate, they have not entered the gate. So they have this dubious role in their minds, of preventing others from going through this door, but they themselves don't go through either.

In fact, they used and misused shaman/druid practices throughout times memorial, to utilize the pineal without working on themselves, in a state of social darwinism, bloodlust, inequality, war, and elitism. This was frequency match for something, but it wasn't heaven sent nor benevolent. And have been under its distortion for ages. Believing in a neutral god, good and evil as illusions, they instruct their more ideal young that they were born for the purpose of serving god as the dark side, to assist us. Basically HH message. To be the catalysts, the yeast that makes the bread rise.

They have been very misled and fallen into a grave trap, for Love is never anything but Love and does not ever HARM.

And in the opposition school, all the symbolism of choices should show to any deep thinker that we are in a test with multiple answers around us, and it always relates to the eye you see with, for Right/Wrong, Love/Hate, Wellness/Sickness, Light/Dark, Happy/Sad, Genrosity/Greed are both symbolic opposites, and some choices, in the examples put forth.

Misleading others was never a part of the path.

So pineal is connected to becoming our true selves in a mature way, to connecting to our Source, and to the formation of the Christed One, who we are to strive to embody his traits in us as well. But its a frequency match highway, like a two lane highway, one leading to progression, one to regression, becoming what your soul hoped not to become and losing light. Not just one door is there.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Chakras have their own message and influence to upon the pineal. And there is interpretation, the eye we see with, which ingredients we note or pay attention, how we define in the end.

The first 3 Chakras are the base ones, that deal with primitive survival and your place in the world, which include your health and vitality in which to perform tasks. They are the very Chakras. the bloodlines attempt to keep us in.

There is a positive way to meditate upon them as well, for healing of the bodies vitality and health as the first i, or sexual healing, or even the transmutation of sexual selfishiness into sexual generosity, being a gift to others, and gifts that can replace sexual with service to others, as the second is. The third relating to the stamina, discipline, and accomplishing goals, it can also relate to precognition and psi gifts.

These are very useful for overcoming negatives and turning them into positives, and also for bio feedback healing sessions. One can do meditations on all 7 Chakras, or just highlight one.

For unblocking energy itself, and our connection to the cosmic energy, sun energy and earth energy as well.

It is the Higher Chakras, the heart, the throat, the pineal and the crown, that relate to Higher Purpose and Becoming who we are.

The HEART Chakra, is related to unconditional Love, and even development of telepathy. It is possible to reach or communicate with others across distance and send healing, love, compassion to others by meditating and holding them within your heart metaphorically, and can have results in removing blocks in empathy and understanding another, and seeing when they were last happy, for example, what makes them happy, and trying to be a gift to give happiness to others is good. And can have miracles return as that very person can suddenly show up and hug you. Thats why I said telepathy, non verbal communication or messages that can be given.

The THROAT Chakra is very important as well. This is more than our voice. It is Singing, Writing, Music, Poetry, Art, Speaking, Letters, Posts. It is communicating welll with others. It is giving a voice to those who do not have one, standing up for what is right.

It is doing the work one came into the world to do.

It relates to serving others primarily.

One can add many other things to this, however, the way I'm depicting what I've been led to see in my own Chakra meditations, is that, the Heart and Throat Chakra Lay The Foundation For The Third Eye Chakra.

The Third Eye, The Seat Of Wisdom, The Inner Knowing, The Gateway, The Doorway, The Stargate, The Crystal that connects with Crystals. In any case, this is how we connect to our Source, and it is a Frequency Match. Not everyone connection is the same.

The purity of connection relates to the Heart and Service Chakras. They are the foundation stones.

The Crown Chakra is the Seat of Connection to the Force that acts upon all things drawing us forward in Creation, not pushing from behind as evolution, but in leaps and directing creation in multiferous, to borrow a word from Terrence McKenna, ways. It is the Escaton, or God, or Family, Highest Love and Goodness Connection Chakra, and has acted upon great teachers who have always taught right from wrong Love from Hate, for in this Goodness, there is no darkness, no Harm is possible.

The Last Two Chakras, are Determined by the Two preceding them and our work to weed our gardens of the distractions and clutter, and see through all the programs in the world including economics and politics and even the dogmas in some religions. For we are always called to be Love.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye"

Another thread that has excercises for finding your third eye, including a pdf that is linked in the pages. Quite a good read.

Though I would like to emphasize, that if you are eating well, organic fruit for example, in nature, getting sunshine in, and working from the Heart and Service To Others Chakra level, the Third Eye doesnt need excercises. It opens on its own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join