It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Castro Endorses Kerry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.newsmax.com...

Excerpt -

Newsmax.com
August 10, 2004

Castro Backs Kerry

Totalitarian communist dictator Fidel Castro has done an excellent job of spreading pro-Kerry propaganda in his tropical gulag. Or maybe he has just terrorized his 11 million prisoners into parroting the party line when speaking to U.S. media types.

As we have previously reported, the regime has shown stolen (snicker!) copies of the Bush-hating fantasy film "Fahrenheit 9/11" in cinemas for weeks and broadcast it on dictatorship-run TV the night of Kerry's acceptance speech at the Democrat convention.

Kerry is Havana's choice because ol' President Bush isn't soft on communism, a Los Angeles Times reporter who visited the island police state reported today.

[edit on 8/10/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Is castro part of Kerry's administration? Does Kerry ring up Castro and ask for his support in the comming elections?

No offence...but its this type of "dont vote for kerry because this guy that has nothing to do with kerry but has done bad things supports him" bullsh*t puts me off voting or even wanting to listen to the people who put it forth as an important, credible, intelligent reason not to vote for him.

I classify this type of political practice as real propaganda, its deliberatly misleading you away from logical thinking

[edit on 10-8-2004 by electric squid carpet]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All this crap is so childish and moronic! He said this and he did that that from both sides....why can't people just grow up and stick with the issues and stop with all the mudslinging and bashing....those that can vote are supposed to be adults!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

All this crap is so childish and moronic! He said this and he did that that from both sides....why can't people just grow up and stick with the issues and stop with all the mudslinging and bashing....those that can vote are supposed to be adults!

You act like this hasnt been done before. This is the way it is, has been , and will be. Its human nature.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

You act like this hasnt been done before. This is the way it is, has been , and will be. Its human nature.

Doesn't matter one way or another...it needs to change..it's childish and moronic, and no...I don't think it's been as bad in the past, as it has been in the last several years!

[edit on 8/10/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Blah blah blah blah blah Castro bad blah blah blah likes Kerry blah blah blah blah I said so blah blah blah blah blah Kerry must be like Castro.

What a stupid, weak and totally lame thread.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Bush-hating fantasy film "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Another great newsmax story everyone! Can I just ask, if Moore's film is "fantasy" then why isn't the administration coming out of the woodwork to prove all his claims false?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey everyone, take a deep breath.

The administration doesn't need to defend itself because the 9/11 commission has done that.

And please, if the leader of one of the last great Communist states is endorsing you, well, that speaks volumes for you as a candidate.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I do not really think that it is human nature. I think they purposly do this to deflect attention away from the real issues. If people are talking about the newest Bush slamming Kerry commercial or vica-versa they will not be talking about the lies the administration are spewing or kerry's flip-flop attitude. It is all part of the game. And it has gotten worse as the years go on. That just proves how we moved from a real mature democracy to an immature country of nothing but I'm better than you, lazy couch potatoes yelling I told you so at eachothers.

Has anybody even thought what would happen if we open up the lines of communications with casto anyway? Lifted some sanctions? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Theres nothing communist about Castro or Cuba. A dictatorship? Yes. But not communist.

Communism doesen't actually exist anywhere.....it only exists in the minds of the facist dictators who run these countries. There is absolutely no communist system in Cuba.

People often think of communism as a government system.. which in fact it's really an economic system.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Who cares if Castro endorses Kerry? The United States isn't fighting the Cold War anymore so why does it matter that Kerry is "soft on Communism."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"soft on communism" What communism? Where in the world do you see an actual system of communism? You don't.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OK Third eye. try this.

Charles Manson endorses Kerry.

David Duke endorses Bush.

Doesn't look good for you if lunatics are endorsing your campaign. Whatever side.

Red you are right there are not Communist States. There are Stalinist states like North Korea and Totalitarian states like Cuba.

True communism only exists in the minds of people like you.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Exactly Stalinism, is what we saw in the Soviet Union.

It's just the conservatives and the media that will automatically relate the true meaning of communism with places like the USSR. The USSR was never really communist.

But to me anything is perferrable to George W Bush yeeehawin "lets go get em' in the name of democracy and Christianity, kids guts hangin out in the name of democracy and the WMD but thats ok .. yeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww " bullcrap.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Kerry dislikes bush....

Terrorist dislike Bush....

Thus Kerry must be a terrorist.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that politics seems to be about "who hates who" Why aren't the issues being discussed which affect peoples lives.. literally.. peoples lives.

The most important thing is to ensure peace in this world and good living standards.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Its a shame the Bush administration has no other leg to stand on and chooses to continue funding and supporting this type of mind numbing white noise flooding the media from every direction (which i believe is done) in-order to win a vast majority of public support, little stories thrown around here and there, one after the other designed to make you question the last fact that was given to you about the opposition.

I believe this is a system of propaganda.....propaganda is well thought out and custom designed for its purpose, not just blatent lies.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
"soft on communism" What communism? Where in the world do you see an actual system of communism? You don't.

I'm referring to the original article in which it said.

"Kerry is Havana's choice because ol' President Bush isn't soft on communism, a Los Angeles Times reporter who visited the island police state reported today."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90

U R kidding, right? The billion people in communist China are
not in an actual system of communism?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Don't ever forget it!

Those Mods better stop drinking the free beer and shift threads like this to the Pit!

But hey, all you who feel it's worth a tic turd, go right ahead & get frothy!

<<   2 >>

join