It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outspoken Conservative Chairman found dead in Glastonbury festival toilet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just find it a bit fishy that the teams didn't find him sooner. The missing persons teams usually find the missing person within 2-3.5hrs and that was way back when the fences were breached, so probably with 200,000 people on site.
Brings back memories of sneaking in under the trellis at the stream to the left of the D gate, at the bottom of the travellers field...before the gang turned up to extort money off you for using 'their' entrance....happy days

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2011 by celticpride because: double post...tinternet connection is playing up

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
its always a heart attack, guys guys dont you get it?, this is a conspiracy!

u have to say "he was murdered, but they are covering it up"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This one reeks of David Kelly. If you don't know who he is, you're not a true conspiracy theorist. Go look up David Kelly and "Iraq inquiry" if you have no idea why he is significant.

As far as Christopher Shale, there was a report about to be leaked to a Sunday newspaper in which he was heavily critical of the Conservative Party. He had been texted Saturday afternoon and told not to talk to reporters and to get himself to Conservative Party Headquarters.

Police are responding that his family "Has a history of heart attacks and are not treating the death as suspicious". Oh, come on. We didn't buy it with David Kelly, and we're not buying it with Christopher Shale.

It's not likely this was a heart attack from stress. The article states "Party officials had earlier said that there was no suggestion from Shale's behaviour that he was overly concerned about the leak of parts of his memo to the Mail on Sunday" and "It was pointed out that Shale, 56, who worked in public relations, management consultancy and marketing, was a robust character who would not be fazed by the interplay of media and politics".

A death in a portapotty at a very public festival surrounded by thousands of people? My guess is that something will happen to avoid an autopsy.

This has all the hallmarks of an MI5 hit - a public place with the body found in a memorably disgusting site.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by mr-lizard

drugs don't discriminate between party lines, or any kind of lines for that matter. natural deaths DO happen to political figures, however rarely.

Yes, but a natural death happening on the same day that a very critical report written by the deceased is released is not very common, at all.

It's convenient, as it means that he doesn't have to answer any questions to the rabid uk media this week, who would have been all over him on every talk show in the country about what he meant.

This is very similar to the David Kelly "Suicide", just as he was making waves about the invasion of Iraq. Just goes to show that MI5 doesn't care which side of the aisle they take out.
edit on 26-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nah, Cameron and Boris Johnson used to get high when they were younger.

And don't forget who reclassified cannabis back up to a class B, Jacqui Smith the Labour home secretary

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The security quashed an anti U2 protest ballon, telling Bono to pay his taxes

Bono tax protest

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'd also die if I found myself at such a crappy festival surrounded by thousands of idiots and hundreds of crappy bands and singers too.

I only found out this afternoon when Michael Eavis was interviewed at the festival itself and Sky News were saying it may have been a suicide death or something.

Either way, it's a sad day for those who knew him and those who found him. My thoughts are with his family at this time.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'd also die if I found myself at such a crappy festival surrounded by thousands of idiots and hundreds of crappy bands and singers too.

I only found out this afternoon when Michael Eavis was interviewed at the festival itself and Sky News were saying it may have been a suicide death or something.

Either way, it's a sad day for those who knew him and those who found him. My thoughts are with his family at this time.
I wasn't suicide, it was sewercide. Or at least, asicterned serwercide...

thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'm here all night.,......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join