It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Not Killed by a Bullet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is going to probably sound crazy... (even on this board).. but I am very much an "out of the box" thinker, so bear with me. When looking at the Zapruder film I had always thought the way JFK's head EXPLODED when shot just never seemed natural. Then you add to that the unliklihood of hitting that kind of shot with JFK moving so quickly as well. The whole thing just doesn't seem right. Then consider that if this was a government operation.. do you really think they would risk the job being botched and relying on such a risky attempt to kill the president by using ONLY a rifle? What happens then if they fail? Doesn't that put the conspirators in more jeopardy considering JFK would likely know who was conspiring against him? Then on top of that consider all the technology the US government has at their disposal.

When I look at the JFK assassination it reminds me of 9-11. To me these are both orchestrated events with the purpose of moving society in the direction the powers that be want us to move. I also believe that super technologies are the reason for much of all these conspiracies. As I see it after WWII America's biggest fear and enemy was tehnology itself.. not just other countries getting this tech but even average Joes like us. These technologies presented a risk to national security and our economic system. As I see it our government is using these weapons they fear going mainstream in these events to shock us into creating the totalitarian system they feel is necessary to control this technology without us knowing it. The JFK assassination, 9-11, hurricane Katrina, Japan quake and tornadoes all represent this.

Look at this image.. does this look like damage caused by a bullet at long range? It's the same with 9-11. Is this really how it would look when a building structurally fails? To me the answer is no in both events..

www.awesomestories.com...

What I propose is that like the microwave energy weapon used to basically disintegrate the WTC:

www.youtube.com...

they also used some kind of microwave direct energy weapon on JFK to ENSURE the mission was completed.. What happens when you microwave something with water in it.. it can explode... imagine you had an advanced targeting system that could lock onto a moving target... a high energy beam is locked on to JFK's head.. and fired a super high intensity pulse at his head. Where the beam is targeted instantly causes that area of his fluid filled brain to heat up and explode.

In this frame you can see what is either a bullet or bone coming out of the top of his head.. OR it could be the beam super heating moisture in the air and moisture that exploded out of JFK's head. This is frame 313 of the Zapruder film

www.jfk-fr.com...

Now.. I know what you are all thinking... this fits in perfectly with the stereotype of conspiracy theorists.. "tin foil hat wearers". But why do you think that is? From what I have seen this is what the government does. They intentionally spread disinformation to discredit the theories that are actually real. For example.. I believe the US has had antigravity technolgy since WWII.. and to discredit this info from being accepted in the mainstream they have tied the whole "alien coverup" to antigravity to dsicredit antigravity in general. We see the same thing happening with 9-11. A huge amount of disinfo has been tied to this event to discredit all 9-11 conspiracy theories from being accepted or even considered,. So maybe this is WHY conspiracy theorists have been painted as tin foil hat wearers... to prevent us from even considering how the JFK conpsiracy was actually pulled off.. things like the shooter on the grassy knoll and gunman in the car with Kennedy could all be misdirection..

Also.. one of these super technologies I think terrifies the government is MKultra.. which was also used in these assassination attempts. This is another example of a technology I think the US government fears going mainstream in the future and even use the fear of these technolgies within the government to get others in the government to do what they want.

The other beauty of this technology is that it can't be traced.. if an actual gunman were captured it would likely be easy to trace them back to the conspirators. By using these super technologies like MKultra and something like an energy weapon not only can't they be traced but they are so unbelievable to the general population we wouldn't even believe they are possible. And when you think about it that is probably why they think we NEED the wool pulled over our eyes because we are such simpletons we can't even conceive of this kind of stuff.

I know this will likely be considered a looney theory.. and maybe it is.. but it's something to think about. Keep it in mind as you go through not ony the evidence of this event but also others in US history.

[
edit on 26-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That's not a bad refutation you have there and I'm no expert in the physics of microwaves but I believe in order for a microwave weapon, especially one constructed during that time period, it would take more exposure time to his head and a precise, steady lock-on to get that kind of effect we saw with JFK's demise. On top of that, a high powered microwave such as the one you speak of would probably be felt by JFK as soon as it was "locked on" him.

I believe it was a high caliber bullet that did that and as for risking it all with the aim of the marksman, that's why they had a black ops agent do it, you get the most highly trained personnel in your arsenal to do it. Those agents do not miss. Period.

Also if I'm not mistaken many witnesses that have come forth have attested to hearing a shot fired?
edit on 6/25/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/25/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the serious response and not mocking my theory. haha

Keep in mind though.. I do believe shots were fired.. because JFK and the other guy were hit.. but I imagine these were the actual snipers in buildings where they claimed Oswald was.. OR it was Oswald under mind control who fired and hit him on his body. And these were meant to make us think the head shot was an actual gunshot.

Also, I am thinking they likely had super advance weapons systems and microwave weapons we can't even imagine now back then. The type of thing we could have used against other countries or they could have used against us if necessary. But of course it's just a guess. I just iamgine if they have something that could pull off something as complex and massive as 9-11.. I would think the JFK assasination wouldn't be too difficult either. And I also think 9-11 was planeed when they built the WTC in 1970 I believe. So this would point to them having the capabilities at that time in place.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
obvious disinfo agent is obvious.

no but seriously, that's a pretty well thought out theory; but what's your point? doesn't this just qualify as shinfo?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you listen carefully you can hear a buzzing sound.

I actually think HAARP was around back then and they shot him in the head with a focused electron beam.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
obvious disinfo agent is obvious.

no but seriously, that's a pretty well thought out theory; but what's your point? doesn't this just qualify as shinfo?

My point is that if we know how the assassination really happened maybe we can finally prove that it wasn't the mob.. it wasn't the russians.. if we could show this was how it was done it would point to what our government is doing - their Modus Operandi It could also help build the case for energy weapons used in 9-11 and these other events. It would also take us off the wild goose chase of these other theories that are disinfo.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

What always struck me from the footage was Jackie's reaction. If you watch her initial unconscious reaction, it's as if she is trying to get away as quickly as she possibly can - to me this always indicated two things:

1) she saw a foreign obect hit her husband which resulted in his head exploding and the fight or flight reaction set in (why else would the "flight" reaction set in if it wasn't an external threat) and
2) she was past the point of truly caring about JFK (probably because of his womanizing but this is purely conjecture on my part) since her initial reaction was to run for cover instead of protecting the one she loved (not a typical reaction for a woman).

As to the questions of whom and how, I agree that the historical accounting doesn't seem to add up to what actually happened, whatever that truth may be.

Timidgal

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No, I am positive that ones head will explode as such from a high calibur rifle. 100% positive your head will explode just like that.

But I dont believe in the lone gunman theory.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

From my understanding the reason she moved away from Kennedy was because his head exploded and part of his head flew onto the back of the car. I think she actually grabbed a pieces of his head.. it was just the act of someone in shock. I think she probably knew he was shot in the throat before he was hit in the head too. But it's hard to tell from the footage.

But the way the flap of his head explodes I feel fits in my theory.. because I don't think aflap would be atached like that if it was a gunshot wound. It fits with the act of an explosive force to me... especially in the direction it detached.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Isnt it well known that the z-film made available to the public of the assassination has been "doctored"? Therefore things ARE going to seem odd when you view it.

For instance, werent folks who were there that day all claiming that the limo came to a stop around the time of the head-shot? The film doesnt reflect this, BUT, the motorcycles in the rear reflect that the limo MUST have stopped as the motorcycles appear to race up behind it and hit the brakes quickly. Yet the limo per the film kept at a constant speed.

Also, drivers turn-around at lightening speed which folks have said is impossible to do that fast.

Doctored film.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
STAR AND FLAG.

I really, REALLY do not doubt this at all. As soon as a true power was established within the american government the world has been in a sort of age that i like to call, the dark golden age. The technology we have available for our use and to a much greater extent, viewing pleasure, pales in comparison and is quite laughable to what has truly been created. People get all the hand me downs to keep their minds and thoughts occupied. Your new ipad 2 with its multi-touch screen is probably 50+ years behind the tech they have now. The new sound and microwave guns they have? you guessed it 50+ years old. It could of easily of been a newer secret tech back then. The public is just laying eyes upon this tech now a days and its probably far past the 50 year mark since it has been perfected.
The reason this happens is because the slow trickle of discoveries that are made both privately and publicly are to fuel the need to spend money. If TPTB dumped everything on us at once we would probably be in shock as if we had been teleported to the future. It would also collapse their whole system.

I just wish sooner than later they let some a small stream of tech that revolutionizes the world and lets us make a small jump into the future instead of this slow monotonous period we are stuck in currently, but, alas, greed

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I have heard things like that.. but then we have to wonder if that was disinfo too.. to explain how Kennedy was shot so accurately, while a moving target, by somoeone who was supposed to be a bad shooter.

This gets to the government MO in my opinion.. flood the public with disinfo and misinfo.

One other thing I think may tie into my theory is that the brain disappeared supposedly. Maybe this is why they are hiding the brain.. maybe there is evidence of the microwave energy in the brain tissue that wouldn't be understood until later. By removing the brain you take away the possibility of us figuring it out at a later date.. What else could they be hiding?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I always thought he was killed by HAARP, it seems to have the ability to do everything else including popping popcorn and folding time and space

link   

I'll defer to your assessment in this regard as you cIearly know much more than I about the topic at hand. With that said, I still always found her reaction peculiar because in the few seconds it took for all of the events to transpire, even her panicked reaction bespoke a person seeking self-preservation as opposed to a woman's innate reaction to protect or comfort the one she loves. With that said, I have never been in the horrendous position of having a piece of someone's head fly into my lap so who really knows how I would react...

Timidgal

link   
reply to post by itisortofthetruth

Thank you! I am not alone at least in this thinking. You really articulated my thoughts on this as well. Very eloquently put. Are you familiar with the Giza pyramids and a book by Christopher Dunn? I just discovered that and it has blown my mind. I am shocked the general population is not aware of this... and the things we spend our time on instead of discoveries like this. I suspect our government knew about it long long ago as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I always thought he was killed by HAARP, it seems to have the ability to do everything else including popping popcorn and folding time and space

haha Oh, man, HAARP, the single most insane piece of tech we have on this planet and people think its just to test the ionosphere

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For the record.. I'm not saying this was HAARP at all. There are a number of ways they could implement a direct energy weapon. I don't think 9-11 used HAARP either. It is possible the HAARP array is the large scale delivery system for the same kind of technology though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Thank you! I am not alone at least in this thinking. You really articulted my thought son this as well. Very eloquently put. Are you familiar with the Giza pyramids and a book by Christopher Dunn? I just discvovered that and it has blown my mind. I am shocked the general population is not aware of this... and the things we spend our time on instead of discoveries like this. I suspect our government knew about it long long ago as well.

Not a clue, good sir. Link me up, please.

Thanks for the props.
There is a lot more I could discuss. I will leave this one little idea of mine with you. It is also why i call the day we live in currently, the dark golden age is because our society is set up just the same as the way serfs and lords were though they put their will upon us in a differently way, a 'more civil way'.
Though that civil way is not so civil. They just use a civil approach to using an iron fist. When they dont get their way, you can guess what they do. Its not hard to see. The times they have to go around their 'civil society' they just use their secret technology.

And, if you read this and think this is completely made up then I am sorry to inform you that you should take your goggles off and look beyond the walls that have been put up around you to keep you blind. We are not little and we are not simple minded. Every idea you have ever had is completely possible. Your mind cannot create things that are impossible. Though it can create irrational things but isnt everything just situational?
edit on 26-6-2011 by itisortofthetruth because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

This is gruesome be warned a head shot from a rifle is devastating. Quite obvious to me that it was a bullet and the lone gunman theory is BS as well. As far as a death-ray being used on the TT it is very easy to find information on the use of a special type of termite being used to melt the steal.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I suggest watching this video first.. if you can you should get his book - The Giza Power Plant too.

www.youtube.com...

This is a good free interview he did a couple days ago regarding recent discoveries about elements of the pyramid recently explored that fits with his theory... unbelievable..

www.redicecreations.com...

Here is his website

www.gizapower.com...

This is another theory about the Pyramid that I find plausible too.. A lot to read here but worthwhile IMO.

nuclearpyramid.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join