It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where am i?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is like finding waldo

Where in our body, do we find ourselfs

Am i in my brain or am i in my heart.
Am i in my blood or am i in my skin.
Am i in my nerves or in my feelings.
Am i a combination of the above
Or is it just a dream,and i be elsewhere...
Exactly where are you?

Right now, as you read this, your attention is focused on the words and phrases as you scan the page with your eyes. You might even hear a familiar voice in your mind, reading the text. At the same time, words and phrases create ideas and visual images associated with memories. All of this information is being provided to you in the comfort of your most private and intimate space. A place so secret that only you can be there. The place where you are conscious... and you know it. But where is that exactly?
www.viewzone.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The simplest, quickest answer is.......

NO ONE knows yet.....the mind and brain are separate, but where the mind resides is a mystery .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
maybe in deep space asleep why your mind is currently logged into a simulation of OLD TIMES. So if you wake up dont bother the auto pilot your almost there...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

What you are referring to as am I in my heart etc, are all metaphors, not be be taken literally. You are in your conscience. Let me rephrase that, you are your consciousnesses.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Did you see the video on the link where the yellow dots disappear? That was pretty awesome. "Where are you?" is relative as "how big are you?". You are always here and you are any size.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
reply to post by mkkkay

What you are referring to as am I in my heart etc, are all metaphors, not be be taken literally. You are in your conscience. Let me rephrase that, you are your consciousnesses.

Exactly! but where does consciousness reside
thats what the article is about, check it out

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

There is no answer for that, but my theory is that we are aware we are consciousnesses if we are consciences. If we aren't aware, then we are unconscious.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
Exactly! but where does consciousness reside
thats what the article is about, check it out

mkkkay dont mess with the auto pilot lol now since your up your new suit is over there below your wrist band
now you can go upstairs with the rest who are woke and get some energy from the existing solar radiation ports. The gama is feeling really nice today but the xrays are causing upset stomaches to the youngsters since they taste like Earth candy.... I would avoid the microwaves as we had to much of them on Earth ok wake me when we cross the barrier..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You know how you find out? Ask GOD!!!!

hahahahahahaha jk, but nice post, deep thoughts.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I feel fairly confident with at least the assumption that consciousness "resides" in the brain and is a product of brain processes. Experimental data is strong enough for me to be comfortable with that conclusion. If they come up with a better idea, I'll be glad to consider it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ophicius13! "If you wake up don't bother the automatic pilot. Your almost there"--AWESOME! Thanks man cause I was thinking about flying this ship by the stick an the seat of my pants! But, you're right, I'll just sit back and enjoy the flight." Almost there"-wow! Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

LOL its cool below your wristband sits your suit as well, be sure to purge your last suit befor dropping it off at the nearest Earth suit dispenser as they can carry infections and pollutents. Ok I had a nice gamma meal and am trying to sleep so please awaken me when we see the INTRA points. Ours is the one on the left theirs is the one below that magnatar dont worry about that tho just keep the one in the left in our path. On the other side of the INTRA they should be there waiting to open the point of access. SMILE EVERYONE

Sorry mkkkay another woke up as I was going back to sleep/dream/life on earth-there is my computer ATS of course

Be well ALL
just a lil something something

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Okay, okay! You guys are like freakin me out man. So. If I'm not here, where the hell are you????????

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh yes, solar ports, we are beings of light and eat energy. We just absorb love. I will miss Earth food. I loved eating and cooking! It was quite an art. But so is energy absorbtion! Delicious!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i'm not so sure about the need to purge your last suit before dropping it off at the nearest earth suit dispenser as they can carry infections and pollutants - i was truly under the impression that we can not carry them over.

and if the nasty germs do make it over, they have found their own way !
edit on 24-6-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm with bestofintentions. When we arrive, me and the misses are going expansion without form for a while. We're just gonna float out in the cosmos for a couple ten thousand earth years EN just chill! So keep that earth suit, we'll just vaporize ours once we fire up in expansion.-Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I'll never do this again! 3D Earth sucks! Never again! Thank the great Creator Earths moving into the 4th dimension! Or is it the 5th??? Someone gimme us a leg up on where those left on 3D Earth went to? I never want to run into those Bozo's again!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The question is perform by the brain therefor the spirit (the mind is the emanations of the brain) can't answer because it has not been asked...can you see the paradox? The issue is about not emating any brain thoughts for a long time so the spirit can manifest because it is there and no where not like the brain-mind in a precise location so we can view and feel.

Kacou

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Where do you really want to be????

Which path would you prefer????

Would you like as you want it now? , or would you like it to continue to "change" as you do?

What would you like to learn?

What color do you like?

Are you hot , warm or cold?

Do you see in pictures or words?

Do you think in your native language or the one you prefer?

The way's are open, but..

Are you willing to pay the price, of the choice in the moment to change "just" your reality.

It's a change of lens only, a differant and newer set of "glasses" just more free, with less "price".

We as a species realy do choose "our" own identity and "Way" we see the world, we all artists, in a way.

First appreciate your "Art" your way...without judgement...then the world see's it as well...in "it's way".

Very fullfilling. And Clean.

Just my opinion, based on my personal journey and experiences so far.

Cheers !

- you reside in my opinion..., where you plant your "roots". When you feel as an individual, that you understand something worth pursuing, then you plant them roots and apply your self for work..., in all it's manifestations-

edit on 24-6-2011 by treespeaker because: er spelling again, and again

edit on 24-6-2011 by treespeaker because: opps reason to topic???

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You are caught in a house of mirrors, and I is always behind you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join