It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man flies US Airways in women's underwear (Photo)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Perhaps I missed the search on this, but I couldn't find it, and don't remember it being posted.

In light if the possibility of going into WWIII with in the year, nuclear power plants in the US threatening potential meltdowns, and various other more serious matters. It really makes what I'm about to present unimportant. But I Just want to do my part and aid in the chaos of modern times.

A few weeks ago a college football player named Deshon Marman was arrested for not pulling up his pants while boarding a US Airways out of San Fransisco. According to witnesses he was exposing his private parts, whatever that means.

abclocal.go.com.../local/peninsula&id=8193594://" target="_blank" class="postlink">Link Here:

Personally I don't care to see young guys sagging their pants, if for no other reason than it looks ridiculous.
The problem doesn't come from me being offended by their expose of body parts, but rather the blatant disregard for how to properly wear . I get just as irritated at teens wearing their hat half cocked to the side with a quaffed hair style engulfing one side of their face while they listen to Justin Beiber.

That being said check this out.
Man flies US Airways in women's underwear

Six days before a college football player was arrested at San Francisco International Airport in a dispute that began when a US Airways employee asked him to pull up his sagging pants, a man who was wearing little but women's undergarments was allowed to fly the airline, a US Airways spokeswoman conceded Tuesday. A photo of the scantily clad man was provided to The Chronicle by Jill Tarlow, a passenger on the June 9 from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Phoenix. Tarlow said other passengers had complained to airline workers before the plane boarded, but that employees had ignored those complaints. Read more: www.sfgate.com...

Now should I point out the racial bias? Is that even what this is?
Personally I don't care. I have become so apathetic toward most of that kind of thing over the past few years that I'm unaffected by it. But come on, there are limits. Even if it not racially motivated at least it can be motivated by common sense and last but not least human decency, something that apparently no longer exists in this world.
Whatever, nothing makes sense anymore.

Now, all things considered, which one would you prefer to sit next to?

edit on 23-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Maybe he didn't want a pat down.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'd rather sit next to the guy on the right. It fascinates me what makes a guy want to wear womens clothes, I'd love to ask him about it. Whereas the other guy is just gona blast some lame arse music on his headphones and pretend to be a gangstah

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
Maybe he didn't want a pat down.

No, I think he was EXPECTING one.

Lol

what a scary old bugger.... I'd move... I don't like it.. DO NOT WANT.

But, here's the kicker - how come he is allowed. I can guarantee if that was a granny wearing the same, it would not be allowed. Or even a hot blonde twentysomething...

I wonder, any news is good news...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Actually i considered that, and I was debating another person today about wearing nothing but a jock strap to the TSA check point, but thought that would be pushing it.

I guess the bigger issue is, why would they let a scantily clad ball of confusion on the plane but piss and moan over a guy who is exposing some boxers? Why even say anything about it at all, but conversely let this cross dreser on the plane wearing hardly anything?

Notice that people still complained but their complaints were ignored. Is this because a 50 something white guy wrongly dressed or not could be a doctor, lawyer, or some other high end professional that could supposedly call down hell fire in the name of legal justice for being accosted prior to flight? Who knows?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

The guy on the left listens to rock and roll and is a fan of the Doors.
The only rap he listens to is from massive Attack.

The guy on the right smells like cherries, and talks with a talks with a fake lisp,while picking the lint from his exposed navel and flicking to the floor.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Exactly, and on the same airline no less that the other guy was kicked off from.
Thats why I am as mentally confused as the man in the photograph, albeit still in the proper attire.

I would ask why is their a double standard? But after this kind of thing there appears to be no real standard at all, just people making asses of themselves, in a most professional way.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No way I'd fly in those shoes..
Even bumming around waiting at check in would be murder on the feet.

But hey, least the crazy old buggers got his medical stockings on - That thrombosis is a killer.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

It always bugged me too whenever I saw the guys in their droopy pants, it's like there's no point in even wearing pants. But then it actually became entertaining...

You ever see those guys try to run with their pants like that? Priceless.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

True.
I have family that are police, and they love the kids wearing their pants like that.
They can drop their pants and run naked, they can run with one hand while holding up their size 42s, or they can just give up. Either way it makes for great entertainment.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'll never understand why people wear their jeans like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Swizzy

The guy on the left listens to rock and roll and is a fan of the Doors.
The only rap he listens to is from massive Attack.

The guy on the right smells like cherries, and talks with a talks with a fake lisp,while picking the lint from his exposed navel and flicking to the floor.

1st part, really don't think so. lol!

2nd part maybe right.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2011 by fooks because: utube vid

edit on 23-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I really don't get it unless the person is fat and it's not on purpose. What really gets me, is if that is the way they want to wear their pants, why do they wear BELTS.

That just seems to be adding insult to injury.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I don't understand why people do half of what they do, and moreover Im not sure I want to know.
I suppose it is a fashion trend. Like wearing large clock necklaces was back in the 80s, or people carrying around Ghetto blaster boom boxes and what not.

I suddenly feel like break dancing.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

yeah it is a strange question. But the real question is, why has science not confronted these men on their ability to utilize what is obviously the most extreme example of anti gravity known to man?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
WHAT ???????

I wouldnt mind to sit near one or the other. I thought everyone was free to dress in any way he wants.

Are we gonna put SWATS in the beach to avoid fatmen or thongs or who-knows in the name of aesthetics? For god's sake...

What I cant stand is talking when I dont want to, but I couldnt care less about the way my negihbour is dressed.

edit on 23-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

I don't really care either. I mean sure their personal choice in garb may annoy the hell out of me, ok fine.. but their clothing never killed me.
I will however choose to sit next to the "Person" that makes me feel more comfortable. Honestly that sweetheart on the right isn't my cup of tea. Is it homophobia? Well, I don't think so, I just don't want to see his old pasty ass hanging out of that purple thong!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't really care either. I mean sure their personal choice in garb may annoy the hell out of me, ok fine.. but their clothing never killed me.
I will however choose to sit next to the "Person" that makes me feel more comfortable. Honestly that sweetheart on the right isn't my cup of tea. Is it homophobia? Well, I don't think so, I just don't want to see his old pasty ass hanging out of that purple thong!

Yeah
I understand that
and no, that's not homophobia at all in my opinion.

I well I'm deeply more affected by Smells and Unwanted talking. And by Appearance too, but in a wide sense -- mentally disorered or too sweaty... that sort of things.

THEN I should probably consider that man mentally disordered because that's no way to be dressed in a plane. If he was in a bar I wouldnt care

edit on 23-6-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I see this kind of guy all the time. That could raise all sorts of questions on ATS..
so what I will do is explain that away by saying I live in a country now where men, commonly dress like this, over extenuate the femininity.
Just the other day a heshe was attempting to strike up conversation, I entertained that pursuit long enough to by my bottled water and move out.
Doesn't really bother me. though I would like to better understand the motives behind the airlines decisions.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I get just as irritated at teens wearing their hat half cocked to the side with a quaffed hair style engulfing one side of their face while they listen to Justin Beiber.

You don't know too many young people then
Not many people who wear their hat like you describe would ever be seen dead listening to Justin Beiber

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join