It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
BS. They virtually always fly at 30-35000 and it is plenty conducive to "contrails".

Virtually always and plenty conducive? That's a bold statement.

Remember, according to the debunkers, the moisture comes from the JET ENGINE.

Water is a product of combustion, have we taken our high school level chemistry class?

And it is ALWAYS freezing at 35000 feel, so you're talking out your @ss. And if there was any ambient moisture THEN THERE WOULD CLOUDS TO BEGIN WITH!

Contrails only form below -70f, but you're right, it is always below freezing (you are aware the conditions can change, right?)

You guys have non-scientific, spewage for everything you can't explain.

We can explain everything with science, you seem to be lacking the understanding in science and meteorology, however.

You have no way to say whether or not there are more or less planes flying over his house, yet you spew it like it's fact. One thing I CAN tell you, is the high-altitude jet routes are NOT random criss-cross patterns. There are plenty of satellite videos with perfect cross hatch patterns made up of chem trails. There ARE NOT jet routes laid out in a cross-hatch patterns. Period. If you really believe that cross-hatch, tic, tac, toe chemtrails are "normal contrails" cause by regular commercial air craft, then you cannot be reasoned with. You are likely also a 9/11 believer as well and I could probable see you your own house. You are more concerned with being right than what IS right. That mentality cannot be reasoned with.

The rest has all been debunked, use the search function.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
....unlike you who has made so many false statements on a subject [i gave you the links to] you didn't even bother to research you are unworthy of my time and its my hope that others here can see just how useless your input really is here

Where have I made a false statement?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Did you wonder why M.J wore a mask when out in public

I've wondered why MJ did a lot of things.
....and as a result, I'm having a hard time accepting MJ as model of sound thinking.
How do you know "why" he wore a mask ? Did he reveal his reasons ?
But if that is your contention then that only raises more questions, the largest being -- why don't we see more "rich elite" wearing masks ?

....... how often do you think these elite go outside.

I'd guess about a normal amount. Do you have evidence otherwise ?
Why is golf so popular with the "rich elite" ?...it's an outdoor sport.

Most rich people get driven everywhere in fancy limos easily modified with an air purifier.

I really think you are fantasizing about this subject way too much.
If cars need air-purifiers, and facial filter masks are needed too, then surely there are abundant toxins that can be easily tested for. Where are the test results for these abundant toxins ?

If you know about a threat then you can defend or protect yourself against it.

Where is your mask ? Do you wear one ? Have you installed purifiers on your car or home ?
They are not that expensive.
You can get carbon filters for the vent inlet on pretty much any car made.

edit on 23-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

1. i asked you to look at a patient and gave you the link and you siad.
Yeah, he has patents for cloud seeding. It isn't a secret, it's only been around for 70 odd years, now.
the patient i was talking about had nothing to do with cloud seeding false misleading statement.
2. misleading statement :he was doing research on cloud seeding with dry ice, 'chemmies' should be proud of that. Dry ice is harmless.
This was his first project on weather modification it then lead to Project Stormfury an attempt to manipulate hurricanes with silver iodine which lead to further projects into controlling lighting storms so your comment that he only did research using dry ice is very misleading.
This was your answer to me when i brought up Vincent Schaefer role in weather modification spanning most of his carrier and beyond his retirement has been played down by you.
i wonder why

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We have had clear blue skies here for about 3 to 4 weeks too. Its been so nice to see the puffy white clouds I used to see, instead of the fake dreary ones.

Except today they are back! The earth is getting hit with a CME today, so I wonder if there's a connection with the sun activity and them spraying. It's happened a couple times I've noticed... sun flare and spraying the skies.
So, I guess I'll just have to keep a comparison of the two for a while.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Weather manipulation for use as a weapon has been the dream of many governments since the start of WW2 and many experiments have been carried out to achieve it so yes i do believe that this has been going on for 70 years if not more after all any government with the power to control weather has a weapon that can be used without any come back.
Attack a nation with it and then come in with aid and loans to help them rebuild and in return gain access to any resources that country may have.
Judging from recent weather related disasters perhaps there is a country that has achieved this.
food for thought

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

1. i asked you to look at a patient and gave you the link and you siad.
Yeah, he has patents for cloud seeding. It isn't a secret, it's only been around for 70 odd years, now.
the patient i was talking about had nothing to do with cloud seeding false misleading statement.

There were cloud seeding related patents on the wikipedia page.

2. misleading statement :he was doing research on cloud seeding with dry ice, 'chemmies' should be proud of that. Dry ice is harmless.

The wikipedia page said just that.Why did you link to it if you didn't want me to mention what was on it?

This was your answer to me when i brought up Vincent Schaefer role in weather modification spanning most of his carrier and beyond his retirement has been played down by you.
i wonder why

Hmm, I wonder why.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

BS. They virtually always fly at 30-35000 and it is plenty conducive to "contrails". Remember, according to the debunkers, the moisture comes from the JET ENGINE. And it is ALWAYS freezing at 35000 feel, so you're talking out your @ss. And if there was any ambient moisture THEN THERE WOULD CLOUDS TO BEGIN WITH!

It's a bit more complicated than that. Water itself is a bit more complicated than it appears. It's all to do with the way the hot humid air from the engines mixes with the cold humid air in the atmosphere.

Now, the air is always a certain percentage humidity. That's the percentage of water it can hold. So if it's at 50%, then it's holding about half the water it can as a gas. If it's above 100% then it can't hold any more water, and water will generally start to condense out, as clouds (and water droplets won't evaporate as long as the humidity is above 100%).

But it gets more complicated with ice, which is what contrails are made of. With respect to ice, the relative humidity needs only be above 70% for the water vapor to accrete on existing ice, but above 100% for water to condense and then freeze into ice.

So, this means if you have a clear blue sky with humidity at 75% and temperature -40F (at altitude), you have no clouds, as the humidity is under 100%, then along comes a plane, it pumps out a bunch of warm humid air at over 100% humidity. As this mixes with the surrounding air, then the humidity decreases towards 75%, and the temperature decreases towards -40F. Now if at some point during that decrease the temperature drops below freezing, and the humidity remains above 100%, then water vapor will condense out into water liquid, usually on the soot in the exhaust. This then freezes to ice. Since the humidity is above 70%, then the ice grows and you get a persistent contrail.

Sorry that's a complex explanation, but it is a complex subject. The key thing to remember is mixing, and how the temperature and humidity of the air varies after it exits the engine.

NASA has a nice chart explaining this:

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/004c642bdd09.jpg[/atsimg]

I know, it's not obvious. It took me a while to figure out. But if you really want to understand contrails, then you need to understand this mixing concept.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

One thing I CAN tell you, is the high-altitude jet routes are NOT random criss-cross patterns. There are plenty of satellite videos with perfect cross hatch patterns made up of chem trails. There ARE NOT jet routes laid out in a cross-hatch patterns. Period. If you really believe that cross-hatch, tic, tac, toe chemtrails are "normal contrails" cause by regular commercial air craft, then you cannot be reasoned with.

Trails drift after being laid. Upper atmosphere wind is strong, 100mph is not uncommon.
~~~~~~~
Let's assume a series of planes are flying the same "normal route", each one about an hour apart, in a north-to-south direction.
You are on the ground, observing the sky.
Each plane leaves a trail behind it.

One plane flies by.
The trail it leaves drifts from it's original position.
The next plane flies by and leaves it's trail.
That trail drifts too.
Now you've got two lines in the sky.
As each plane flies by, it's trail drifts and eventually you have a "striped sky".

Now....at the same time, there is another airline route in an east-to-west direction.
As each of those planes fly by and leave a drifting trail....what do you see from the ground ??

Yes, you see a "cross-hatch" of trails......all made by just two normal routes, one route north-to-south....the other, east-to-west.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As always, the debunkers ignore what happens after the chemtrails have been sprayed which gives the whole game away

After they've been sprayed and spread out, more often than not (where I live) they form into these waves and travel off into a particular direction. HAARP

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Fail again just goes to show you read what you want and discount the rest the links i asked you to look at and i believe i mentioned project cirrus on that page there is a highlighted link on said project had you of clicked on that you would see the project and the project stormfury that followed it i gave you the information and yet again you need the information again proving that you do not read the links posted by us here and again flounder when called up on it.
Second when i post you a patient no you then reply with that statement so yes it is false in context to what you are posting about although your statement is right as in he did also have patients for cloud seeding see the difference
so maybe false is harsh but misleading the statement is as is the second statement.
Do yourself a favour and take a look at the information properly at the time that the link is posted for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
As always, the debunkers ignore what happens after the chemtrails have been sprayed which gives the whole game away

After they've been sprayed and spread out, more often than not (where I live) they form into these waves and travel off into a particular direction. HAARP

www.disclose.tv...

What, that they can make cirrus at times? Its the chemtrailers who ignore this, and pretend that it can not happen, even though its been long documented.

Some chemtrailers do not even believe in cirrus

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

www.disclose.tv...

What, that they can make cirrus at times? Its the chemtrailers who ignore this, and pretend that it can not happen, even though its been long documented.

Some chemtrailers do not even believe in cirrus

There are unnatural forces which form these clouds, coming from these uforeview.tripod.com... which are positioned in a number of locations around the globe

It's weather control.

Those are not cirrus clouds, there is another name, the debunkers normally know the correct name
edit on 23-6-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So are those clouds in the ionosphere?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

you have got to be kidding. i never said "under" and your being foolish to say you cant, with a bit of an angle, and binoculars see the tail of a jet. i could use a long zoom lens or spotting scope or BINOCULARS to see this. try it and then come back and say your sorry..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

www.disclose.tv...

Those are just ripple clouds. There are various types. But those are exactly like clouds that were seen 100 years ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107625291942.jpg[/atsimg]

Surely every direction is a particular direction?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know about chem-trails or contrails or whatever but living where you do...perhaps the reduction in the amount of traffic is due to the number of volcanos erupting and the amount of ash airbourne. This has caused air traffic to be delayed and diverted in the past so most likely to be the case here

edition.cnn.com...

www.inewscatcher.com...

www.pressan.is...
edit on 6/23/2011 by DJMSN because: to add links

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Have you any thoughts on my earlier reply to you about the reason i think this dose go back 70 years or more
i would be interested on your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

www.disclose.tv...

Those are just ripple clouds. There are various types. But those are exactly like clouds that were seen 100 years ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/107625291942.jpg[/atsimg]

Surely every direction is a particular direction?

Correct, Alto Waves! I don't believe that photo one bit, but of course there would need to be a cover up, so it's to be expected that they would take a photo and make it look old.

To anyone who is unsure, watch the chemtrail sprayers, then watch the Alto Waves appear, check which direction they go (use a compass), then go to Google and find out the global HAARP locations. You'll notice something very interesting...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I posted this video in another thread but it's a very good example of chemtrails vs contrails.

I just find it hard to believe that ice crystals can persist and spread out into cloud formations. But I'm sure the debunkers will tear this apart as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join