It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with the squirrels today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
great thread- i was out in long island this weekend visiting my brother - we saw more chipmunks running around than i ever have before.

just my little input

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Would keep an eye on them whatever the case.
Although if it's a snake or other animal, resources...
you could visually see it, if you can't see it then you might
continually feel something is going on

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
I noticed the same thing with the little punks a few weeks ago. I even had to fish one of them out of my kids pools after he took a high dive into it out of the oak tree. Oddly enough, I haven't seen them in a few days.

They all came to my house. Thanks...

Im not concerned abotu starving to death during the zombie apocalypse.. I have SQUIRRELS!

In all seriousness, they are not only bad on the gardens, but are terribly destructive little jerks in large numbers. Its been a running battle with the electricity in our garage. Ive lived all over the country and overseas.. and I have NEVER encountered a complete squirrel take over like I have here. Im in Illinois, and Im serious.. the last few weeks or so.. its been insane. Theyre fighting adn I can hear them in the big tree outside of our bedroom window. Its driving me nuts.. all I can do is make a joke or ten.. or Id lose my marbles. We again paid another bazillion dollars to have a pest guy come out and shore up the spots they have chewed in our dormers and set live traps. I live in a century + old historic home.. and lemme tell ya, Ive no problem killing them... theyre costing me an arm and a leg. I begged for DEATH traps, but all theyll do is live traps here.. Bah!
edit on 21-6-2011 by Advantage because: added some rationality.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Just helps those who don't live in America - I could mention lot's of abbreviations from other Countries - but would everyone understand them - I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join