It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama calls Turkey’s PM on Syria, Libya.. is Obama and the NWO ensuring Allies for the coming war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Source: www.dawn.com...

WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama called Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan for the second time in six days to discuss Syria’s political crackdown and the effort to oust Libya’s Moamer Qadhafi.

“The leaders agreed that the Syrian government must end the use of violence now and promptly enact meaningful reforms that respect the democratic aspirations of the Syrian people,” a White House statement said.

I've been posting a lot of stories in the WW3 forum.. it's because I believe that Syria is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back, potentially leading to some sort of conflict between NATO/NWO and China and/or Russia and/or Iran. Turkey has had good relations with Syria but it seems like Obama has ensured the cooperation of NWO operations, if it comes to that.. just more writing on the wall, IMO

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Obama the greatest deceiver of all time

Alex Jones : Obama Launching World War III

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
In the Bible doesnt it say that Damascus will be destroyed in the latter days?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I heard every nation is going to fight each other no allies.Wars probably going to start since obama is starting all these wars and invading countries and the debt

top topics

join