It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Controllers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dear Controllers

This message is for the NSA CIA MOSSAD MI5 MI6 KSB and all the clandestine organisations, corporations, governments, freemasons and other secret societies and their puppets who think they have a right to control the people of the world.

Look at the great big mess you are making. The world is dying. Do not think that out of this chaos a new order will emerge because it will not.

You are merciless, corrupt murderers for what you have done to us all. Your actions and inhumanity disgust me to the very core. As a collective you are all deluded in your ideas and actions.

This sickness will only grow worse because of your crimes. There will not be a solution. When you think it is peace and safety there will be sudden destruction everywhere you turn.

Neither will you or your families be spared. Our fate as the people will be your fate also. You are self obsessed. You allowed corrupt evil men to dominate you in all your vain ideologies. With your hands you have carried out the works of devils. You believed the promises of demons over GOD because of your desire for wealth and power.

I will tell you what is going to happen. You will continue in your delusion and bring about much destruction until you are so corrupt and the earth is so damaged. Those who oppose you as you slip further into your delusion you will persecute and kill. For decent and kind people this world will not be worth living in and there will be no honest joy left in life, just a lot of sharks feeding off each other.

Finally there will be an intervention as prophesised in The Book of Revelations. The Seals will be broken and the Judgement of The Almighty will come upon you like a thief in the night.

No man can change destiny. God is all powerful and you are but worms before The Majesty of The Almighty.

You are blind and you are deaf. You don’t listen, you never have. My advice to you is to repent and turn again so that The LORD of Creation may heal you. Yet you are so stubborn you will not repent.

I don’t hate you as human beings. I pray for you and love even my very worst enemy. Now is come the time for Wrath and Destruction. It is happening already right before your eyes.

Your sins are horrific. Your ways are an abomination. Your minds are only for war. There is no peace in you. I pity you and pray for your souls.

For all the good people – hold fast and do not be deceived. False signs and wonders will be shown to you so that even the most steadfast of believers will be led astray unless you keep a sharp lookout and remember the Word of GOD.

Comment on this if you will, but I will not be taking an interest. This is my witness to The Almighty before these men. I am just an arrow against their lightning, but I am trying to show you not to be afraid. They have ruined my life. I am very angry but I do forgive because The Lord told me they do these things because they don’t know what they are doing.

Nature and people are at bursting point. These corrupted rulers think that by destroying the old order a new world can emerge; that they will be able to protect themselves and survive. But there is no hiding place from The Father of Creation. They will not succeed.

Dark days have come upon us. We made it happen because we have behaved so brutishly and ignorantly. The earth can take no more of our ways. To save us from utter annihilation The Lord of Creation will have to intervene.

And to You, SATAN, deceiver of all mankind from the very beginning, know that your time is very short. As Michael threw you out of Heaven so will you go to your prison that awaits you in the bottomless pit. If you don’t learn from that the next time you are freed you will indeed go to the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Return to us, Yeshua Prince of Peace. We need You, Saviour of Humanity.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just say it...

What they all need is a good kick in the grapes.

Best Rant Ever!!!!

S&F

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A good kick in the nuts and a broken liquor bottle to the heads. Great job OP, S & F!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So say we all!

S&F. Great post, OP

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Funny, I don't recall any kind of period of GOOD on Earth after the events in Revelation.... Did I miss that part of the scripture?

There's a period of peace alluded to, but really, technically we are in a period of peace, and yet things are still pretty messed up.

I'm not so sure I'm clear on how this is a WIN for God....

If you look to the actual end, the survivors are in a new place (which sounds suspiciously like a UFO....read the description of New Jerusalem)...but it isn't the Earth or even Heaven.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join