It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prestigious doctor: US nuclear 'Baby valley of death,' Millions to die

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Gloom and doom at its worst. As if we didn't have enough hidden things that kill us in time already. Something for future generations to worry about.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by buskey
Not the only reason we bugged out. 'Global Financial Meltdown'......coming soon to a city near you!

We're in a place where money is not really necessary to survive and I can protect my family without fear of predation.

Thanks for worrying about me tho.

That's even more nuts, no evidence to substantiate the meltdown either.

Or do you mean your disability checks are gonna dry up?

Wow, you really are in denial. Guess you'll be one of the millions that get left out in the cold, wondering how you'll get enough money together to buy a $1000 loaf of bread. The only disability here is your capacity for reasonable economic competence. I almost felt sorry for you for a moment there but then I remembered that 'survival of the fittest' is the one true immutable law.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Dont be so upset!
It is good for the humans. All is done for a good purpose.
How else can you get rid of filthy cattles that relies on govermental HELP!
Those that going to be exterminated, are facing the effect of their own irresponsible acts (causality). They wanted free this, free that. They wanted more and new. They grew bigger and bigger. Their jeulosy and greed is the reason you live in that kind of situations now. Dont blame the guys UP there. The only thing they try to do is to keep the masses in line. Because if they give them all the freedom they want, they will destroy everything within weeks.

Giving the news about new cancer threats and misshaped babies is actually good news! How else do you want to control the over population and keep the cattles away from having more babies!? FEAR! That is the only way. Let them FEAR the wrath of god.

He who owns an animal farm will understand how to keep the cattle in control. It is no different for the human cattles. Either they overpopulate, eat out the greenland completely before they can regrow, thus leaves you an infertile land and you go broke too or you start to sell or kill them, which in both cases helps you earn some money to buy new food or seeds for the rest that stays in farm.

We are now in the process of sell and kill! The cattle who are running scared to other farms (read countries) will get exterminated or assimilated. The bombs are falling, water is being polluted, deceases being spread around.... all this is happening for the sake of your future. If you know that a war is coming towards you and as a solution you follow the other cattle and not YOUR WAY, it is than your own stupidity for being screwed! For that reason anyone who is refusing to use their own intelligences and find a different way out of the situations, which is mostly provided by your benevolent landlords on ready.gov, un or nato like sites.

First, the cattle want to have a landlord to be protected from what?? hence they want to be irresponsible and this leads them to be the slaves of their own choice and creation. And now most on ATS come up with the idea that "how bad the msm, bilderberger, government or club of rome" is..... The world is so big and there are so many places where you can go and stay safe on your OWN. The MSM give the cattle what they want!!! Cattle want to see bad news, it is the higher rated news, so then who cares if a woman heals a lion and as reward gets a hug from that huge animal who shows love towards her??? Your news sources are not kept hidden nor being suppressed, you get the news one way or another, so the MSM or the Governments act on the behaviors of their farm animals! You have to distinguish between an intelligent (thinks alone, with freewill) human (also called djinn) and a collective minded borg cattle!

Most of you have no understanding of population reduction operations with their real purposes. It is either bad or inhuman... this is what, polarity doctrinated people think! There is no good ro bad... there is only the acts that are happening. Reasoning them to be good or bad is the doctrination factor of your very childhood.

Why should you care about some people living miles away from you! You dont know them and you even dont know if they are going to be dangerous towards you! Be it religous or just how you look like. Why do you care to help others?

Life thus Living is a constant War, be it cold War or Hot War... it is always a damn WAR to get something: your food, your partner, your discount, your coffe....! Peace is the movementlessness, in short death! You will never find real peace on earth because it is just impossible!

Dont forget Life Comes After Death! And nobody can change this rule! Let people die gracefully. This is what they have deserved on their own. Probably some will say: "Why am I then getting all the effects of these negativities? Who is to blame? I am the good one." Your neighbour, your employees, your bartender, your crack dealer, your gay community.... are all part of it, so, they are to blame for everything happens around you and as you havent left those by now, you are to balme too!

My Force be with you..... Forget the sh#t about peace, it is a fairy tale!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
reply to post by NightGypsy

No... I mean we blasted two cities with atomic warheads, and we didn't see the kinds of effects -- even in Japan -- that all these Chicken Littles are saying will befall humanity because of Fukushima. A lot of cancer and radiation poisoning in Japan, obviously, but it still nothing on the scale of what we're supposedly going to face because of Fukushima. And pretty much negligible effects in the US. It's just a bunch of sensationalist crap.

Even if Fukushima lost all containment and went to full-blown meltdown, the effects would be considerably less severe than the effects of two actual nuclear strikes in Japan. I just don't get why so many people act like this is the end of the world.

when you create a nbomb you implode the material and alot of it is consumed in the following explosion,
when you store MOX rods (nuclear bomb material) above reactors that explode,
you spray the material around insteed of using it in a chemical/atomic reaction

there is a HUGE volume of material above each reactor

the # is everywhere

xploder

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Although this is tragic, the saying goes "what goes around comes around".

US uses depleted uranium in Iraq and so you get the same amount of radiation that the Iraqis have to live with. They have been getting deformed babies for a while now and the international community hasn't picked up on it. Now that the Western allies are in danger everyone is up in arms ready to take the fight to the street.

I am sorry but I am just seeing more and more hypocrisy coming from the US.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Although this is tragic, the saying goes "what goes around comes around".

Yeah, I'm sure the fukushima radiation will limit itself to the corrupt leadership that ordered depleted uranium usage, rather than the american people who are just trying to get by like everyone else.

Oh wait, no.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide
I actuallly live in California and very close to the coast. does this mean i should move away or stay away from the beach?

Take a wild guess

yes

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Didn't anyone know radiation is good for all of us?

It sad that with all the aging nuclear plants and natural disasters, we collectively don't get the picture.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Explanation: S&F!

Seriously, is it so hard to do the math?

Nope! Here ... BEHOLD the (potential) HORROR! [note: link Title has been edited by OL for clarity ok!]

Reactor No. 3, very similar to Chernobyl — Likely at least several hundred pounds of plutonium eje[cted] (by v1rtu0s0 posted on 4-6-2011 @ 12:28 PM) [ATS]

Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster: Explosion Reactor No.3 [wiki]

Unlike the other five reactor units, reactor 3 runs on mixed uranium and plutonium oxide, or MOX fuel, making it potentially more dangerous in an incident owing to the neutronic effects of plutonium on the reactor, the long persistence of plutonium toxicity, and the plutonium carcinogenic effects in the event of release to the environment. Units 3 and 4 have a shared control room.

On the morning of 15 March, Secretary Edano announced that according to TEPCO, at one location near reactor Units 3 and 4, radiation at an equivalent dose rate of 400 mSv/h was detected. This might have been due to debris from the explosion in Unit 4.

At 12:33 JST on 13 March, the chief spokesman of the Japanese government, Yukio Edano said hydrogen gas was building up inside the outer building of Unit 3 just as had occurred in Unit 1, threatening the same kind of explosion. At 11:15 JST on 14 March, the envisaged explosion of the building surrounding Reactor 3 of Fukushima 1 occurred, owing to the ignition of built up hydrogen gas. The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency of Japan (NISA) reported, as with Unit 1, the top section of the reactor building was blown apart, but the inner containment vessel was not breached. The explosion was larger than that in Unit 1 and felt 40 kilometers away.

TEPCO claimed that there was a small but non-zero probability that the exposed fuel assemblies could reach criticality. The BBC commented that criticality would never mean a nuclear explosion, but could cause a sustained release of radioactive materials. Criticality is usually considered highly unlikely, owing to the low enrichment level used in light water reactors.

American nuclear engineer Arnold Gundersen, noting the much greater power and vertical debris ejection compared to the Unit 1 hydrogen blast, has theorized that the Unit 3 explosion involved a prompt criticality in the spent fuel pool material, triggered by the mechanical disruption of an initial, smaller hydrogen gas explosion in the building. Low-dose radiation researcher and anti-nuclear activist Christopher Busby speculated on Russia Today that the explosion that destroyed the Reactor 3 building was a "nuclear explosion" of some kind in the spent fuel pool.

On 11 May, TEPCO released underwater robotic video from the spent fuel pool. The video appears to show large amounts of debris contaminating the pool. Based on water samples, unnamed experts and TEPCO opined that the fuel rods were left "largely undamaged".

Link to Video [telegraph.co.uk] (note: no sound)

I can't find any links to any water samples. Please help!

But moving on with the MATHS...

1 MOLE[cule] of Plutonium = 244grams

1 MOLE of any pure elemental substance [i.e plutonium in this case] is equal to Avogadro's No# ...

= 6.0221415 × 10^23 atoms

Several hundred pounds is a b it to ambiguous and I'd like to underestimate that a bit and so I choose to use 220lbs = 100kg as the figure of POTENTIALLY ejected nuclear material!

Now 100kg / 244grams = Number of MOLE's of plutonium in 100kg = 410 [rnded up]

410 x 6.0221415 × 10^23 atoms = 246907801500000000000000000 atoms of plutonium total.

Now divide that by the Human population of the planet currently.... 7 Billion people [rnd up]

= 35272543071428571 [rnded down] atoms of plutonium per person!

Thats 35 and 1 quater QUADRILLION plutonium atoms for every single one of us currently alive!!!

Oh and BTW ... 100kg of plutonium is enuff stuff to make about 5 or 6 nuclear weapons!

Personal Disclosure: I am not saying that the above is the case! And I fudged the maths by simplifying and using only plutonium when the reactor contained MOX fuel which is a combination of uranium and plutonium.

Its a back of the envelope equation! Its in the ball park though!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
don't we have like 130ish of those plants in USA?

....great... im going to become an earless bunny

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
My children's chances of having babies with mutations has been drastically increased for the want of a government that dictated a SINGLE FRACKING DIESEL GENERATOR at a nuclear plant with six reactors and a secret weapons program at it.

Please elaborate on what you know about Japan's secret nuclear weapons program.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

"Prestigious doctor"? I'm sorry, that made a few red flags go up. This guy? Not a prestigious doctor. In fact, all of the research makes him look like...he's a quack. Furthermore, why would you bother calling him prestigious without mentioning why he's prestigious? It's an easy appeal to authority, that's why.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Mdv2

"Prestigious doctor"? I'm sorry, that made a few red flags go up. This guy? Not a prestigious doctor. In fact, all of the research makes him look like...he's a quack. Furthermore, why would you bother calling him prestigious without mentioning why he's prestigious? It's an easy appeal to authority, that's why.

It is in the BREAKING NEWS FORUM and the OP MUST use the ORIGINAL title from the original SOURCE! [examiner.com]

Personal Disclosure: Wake up please!
An Apology to the OP wouldn't go astray OK!

P.S. Or a quik edit if one doesn't have the spine for that!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Radioactive tritium leaks found at 48 US nuke sites
'You got pipes that have been buried underground for 30 or 40 years, and they've never been inspected,' whistleblower says

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Several hundred pounds is a b it to ambiguous and I'd like to underestimate that a bit and so I choose to use 220lbs = 100kg as the figure of POTENTIALLY ejected nuclear material!

One atom of plutonium can't really kill you. Not as a statistically probable event, anyway. One fission event and it is no longer the same atom. I suppose one atom of plutonium will create not only the destructive flash of radiation but also other radioisotopes which break down further, but even all those products from a single atom, statistically, won't kill you. It's not that useful to analyze it on an atomic scale.

I was going to quote you a figure of what amount of plutonium was considered a lethal dose, but in confirming my numbers it turns out there is vast disagreement on the subject. I've seen as low as 1 microgram, and as high as 50 microgram per kg of body weight. A multiplier of over 2500 is kind of a large range to base anything on scientifically. Given such wide disagreement, I don't see how anyone can really "run the numbers." However, given the data I've seen, I would wager a guess that while statistically deaths will rise (especially infant/fetus deaths), most people who avoid the worst offenders (milk, food from japan, exposure to rainwater) will generally be fine. But yes, technically one particle could be floating around any of our bedrooms right now and eventually kill us. It's just not a high probability.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I live in Iowa. This scares me. Do you think that the Nebraska plant has done anything close to what Japan has experienced? This truly does frighten me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by AllUrChips

I live in Iowa. This scares me. Do you think that the Nebraska plant has done anything close to what Japan has experienced? This truly does frighten me.

Umm... no. At best the totality thus far at the plant is a non-event. At worst, probably some release of something or other, which is dwarfed by Fukushima. You need to realize -- nuclear plants release radioactive garbage all the time. Statistics prove it. Death and cancer rates are provably higher downwind from nuke plants. These are plants under "normal operation."

Dr. Ernest J. Sternglass on Nuclear Contamination and Cancer Part 1 "A Tsunami of Knowledge"

If you want to worry about radioactive particles, you'd be better off just finding out if you are downwind from a nuke plant. If you are, you've been subjected to radioactive particles for as long as it's been in operation, and I'd suggest relocating. Also follow all the safety procedures regarding fallout from Fukushima, as most likely that's what you really have to worry about, just like the rest of us.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Downwind? That would be Iowa. But if its a "non-event" then I probably wont lose any sleep tonight. Nice clip by the way, thanks!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How is this doctor prestigious?

I did a search for him on scopus.com and found none of his publications in any peer-reviewed medical journals which is not unexpected for someone that pushes treating cancer with magnesium chloride and sodium bicarbonate.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join