It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Could you explain where you have seen the photo evidence of the wreckage of flights 93 and 77, and how you know they are INDISPUTABLY connected?

Also could you explain how no other steel building has collapsed from raging fires over a period of time?

All these eye witnesses you speak of..what qualifications do they have exactly to know when a building will fall after a certain amount of time with fires burning? How exactly does a building which is damaged and some fires present "look like it will collapse" ?

Just as many eye witnesses saying they noticed foul play as you say there are who "knew the buildings would come down"

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Am I mentally ill for wanting answers for a few important questions? Am I mentally ill for not rolling over and accepting everything a government says even when something's just don't logically add up on the face of it? Quest for knowledge is motivated by curiosity, scepticism, freedom, experience and observation. Ignorance is caused by laziness, oppression, greed, inconsideration, acceptance.... all these can result in a zombie existence leading to the ruin of mankind.

Mental illness is the blind acceptance of an unusual reality without any desire to understand why something is out of the ordinary and then responding as if it were a normal reality.

People who do not think society should question their governments or think that persons who don't fully accepts a government's tale as truth are mentally ill, are either themselves mentally ill or they are already zombie puppets. Whichever it is, they will not overcome the curiosity nature of mankind that creates scientists, philosophers, artists, sceptics, spiritualists etc...

May I suggest that persons like that take away themselves from those that are interested in going on the never ending journey of the quest for knowledge.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
All truthers do is make stuff up, its so hilarious.

[snip]
where on earth did you read or see that 95% of flight 93 was recovered? I want to know
edit on 20/6/11 by masqua because: Removed off topic comment

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

But why don't you trust all the countless eye witness accounts of fire fighters, police and people saying over and over again "its going to come down any minute I just know it"? It's not JUST that video... it's a known fact that the general consensus that day was the buildings were going to fall. If it was so obvious why need demolition? This is a circle, no matter how many times logic and hard photographic evidence is presented conspiracy theorists ignore it haha This is amusing I really can't believe some of you.
edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

How about those Fire Fighters who claimed the heard explosions and bombs not only from the Basement but the building likewise?

or those fire fighters who said they saw each floor 'Pop Out' with an explosion before the floor fell,

also about the 'Detonator Cords', you do remember they cleared away tons of 'Evidence' before the 'Official Report' commenced

Well when large parts of a structure FAIL guess what they make a noise lets see between 700-800 tons of concrete on each floor if a floor or part of a floor failed guess what NOISE!!!

Not all noises are created equal. Explosions are different than when a structure crumbles down. Resonance from an explosion is far greater than concrete being stacked and you can virtually feel it...

So you have had 700-800ton of concrete on metal decking fall near YOU!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This 911 job is not american fault , period , its stupidly engineered by foreign policies who really controls america..Poor ordinary people.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna

There were explosions in the basement before the plane hit.

And what would be the point of detonating explosives and causing explosions and HOUR before the towers collapsed, when a demolition only takes a few seconds? Please try to make sense here. There should have been SO many detonation cords or else how can there be a "controlled" demolition? How would be be controlled? ask yourself these questions.

Skeptic you're doing exactly what you're accusing Truthers of. Not confronting the facts presented. One person says there were explosions in the basement and you sidestep it by asking "why would anyone do that". Instead of addressing his/her claim.

Also you wanted everyone to stay respectful (unlike the other threads

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIVONIC
A high pressure, low-velocity thermobaric detonation is absolutely not comparable to Hollywood style fuel explosions.

WTF is this author talking about?

Hmm you just hit the nail in the coffin...it very well could of been thermobaric the way it scattered and brought everything crashing down

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

First off any article that has the title "100% impossible" shows you right off the bat how flawed this article will be. 100% impossible is kind of idiotically redundant at the start. Lets not argue about the facts we don't yet have. Having stated that you can't say its impossible without having all the evidence or fact its just arrogant, and very ignorant. Now let me brain bang you with some real facts and evidence you will most likely ignore because it presents a reality you can't handle. Fact a Boeing 757 will not vaporize on impact with a structure, nor is it possible to vaporize the titanium in the jet engine. Fact the official story does not match the hundreds of survivors or the first responders eye witness testimony which supports a demolition. Fact almost all of the physical evidence from the twin towers was dumped in the ocean, except the Chery picked pieces leaving almost no physical evidence. Fact the cell phone calls could not have been made from flight 93. Fact Molten metal at WTC site 2-3 months later can not be explained by a building collapse. Fact WTC building 7 was not struck buy a plane and the reported damage was not sufficient enough to cause a total collapse. Fact news reports of 9/11 specifics were released before events and evidence actually happened showing evidence of for knowledge, and manipulation. Fact no less then 7 of the reported 9/11 hijackers have been reported to still be alive by FBI and mainstream news. Fact the Shanks-ville debris field indicates a mid flight explosion not a ground collision. Fact numerous 9/11 commission members state they were white washed and the official story is a fraud. Fact what ever the cause of the twin towers collapse the official Government story does not match reality or the evidence. It is clear to anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear that we are being lied to about 9/11 what really happened that day we may never know. What I do know is that the 9/11 lie that has been feed to us is the catalyst for the police state, the destruction of the constitution, and personal rights, the illegal war on terror, millions of needless deaths, and the vitrifaction of the One World Order. I have not added any links to the the statements I make as fact in hopes that in your attempts to debunk what I have said will lead to the realization I had by trying to debunk them my self. That you can't debunk them all and that means the official story is a lie, but why would they lie to us....this is for you to find out. Truth is truth no matter how inconvenient to your reality, and that once you take that pill the rabbit holes gets deeper and darker then you could ever imagine.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Farnzworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join