It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep hearing hushed arabian music. wth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I keep hearing like arabic chant music. Kinda like the plain songs from europe but with a more arabic feeling. Its creeping me out. Its like hushed and I cant find where its coming from and when I tune into it I cant hear it anymore.

I mean I'd assume it's just from lack of sleep but I heard it last night too. I look all over for the sound.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Do you live in an apartment? House? How close do your neighbors live to you? (If you have neighbors.) There is no chance that a tv, radio, computer, phone, any tech gadget is on? That would drive me nuts too if I kept hearing music and couldn't find the source. Whatever it is, I hope you figure it out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Do you live in an apartment building, or have close neighbors? If not, are you hearing it all around your house, or also when you leave?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

reply to post by InFriNiTee

I live in a house with no close neighbors. However my TV is on. But its on Mute.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You might have a form of musical ear syndrome.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
You might have a form of musical ear syndrome.

That exists?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

could be obama communicating telepathicly?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was thinking of the whole getting a song stuck in your head sort of thing. That's happened to me many times in my life. Do you listen to music when you sleep?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sometimes i swear i can hear a radio that isn't there. I hear a real faint mix of talk then some faint music that I can almost make out lyrics.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Do you work in a kebab shop?
sorry, crikey thats really weird, it must freak you out.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
I keep hearing like arabic chant music. Kinda like the plain songs from europe but with a more arabic feeling. Its creeping me out. Its like hushed and I cant find where its coming from and when I tune into it I cant hear it anymore.

I mean I'd assume it's just from lack of sleep but I heard it last night too. I look all over for the sound.

Another idea is this. I used to listen to the song Holy Wars by Megadeth almost every day. Sometimes, the part at 2:16 would get stuck in my head. Just that part too.

Holy Wars

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by isitjustme

That happens to me too sometimes. Maybe it's our brain trying to make sense out of a faint noise we are not aware of and interpeting into something familiar like a song you've heard before. I don't know. I'm not a doctor, but it makes sense to me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I used to have an issue where i'd hear some kind of Latino station, I searched forever, then one night my girlfriend and I were sitting around, and I asked her if she heard it, and she was like "heard what?"

So I decided to let it be, then I kept hearing it again.. so I started listening around, then I found out my computer speakers were picking up a radio station.. My girlfriend then finally confirmed I wasn't crazy, as she finally heard the noise when I asked her to listen to the silent speaker..

good luck on your search for the anonymous music!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's called subliminal-Islamification!
...and it's going to keep getting louder and soon we will all be hearing it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

2nd.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

I thought something similar as well. I always have a ringing in my ears and my hearing isn't good. It happened last night as I was trying to fall asleep.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam lol

No I hope you find whats causing it. Have you asked anyone else if they can hear it while you can?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey guys slight update. I haven't heard the music again but for the past two hours in the corner of my eye I keep seeing a light pass by in the hallway. Well I just looked into my hallway (it's dark btw) and thought I saw a blur of some kind of figure. lol well as I starred at it it rushed at me.

Either I'm seeing thing or I'm paranoid or both.

(Well I know I'm paranoid but then again I also know I'm seeing something)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Search islamic call for prayer in youtube, and check if it sounds similar. Maybe you live near a mosque?

Edit: here's an example.

edit on 19-6-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hi, i just read your post and i actually had the same thing happen to me last night just the hearing of some sort of music or chanting i never seen anything. I even went around the house turned everything noise emmiting off and tried to pinpoint the source by that time it was gone, it really freaked me out!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join