It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Regression 2.0

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Past Life Regression 2.0 Software.

"Now there's a unique way to learn more about your past life possibilities. Rather than going to a past life regression therapist (and paying hundreds of dollars for such a regression), you can now download Past Life Regression and explore your past life memories in the comfort and privacy of your own home. "

Alright, I basically stumbled upon this site when looking for info on past life regression and thought it'd be worth a shot. Luckily they have software for immediate download, which is registered when you want to use it (their first mistake).

The program claims to take you deeply under, and then lead you through past lives. Simple enough.

If anyone wants to give this program a shot, there's a link at the bottom of my post. It links to the main page, which gives you more info, testimonials, and a download page.

Here comes the somewhat bad part. It costs $14.95. Yeah, like I'm gonna pay that
. If your not a sucker, then u2u me with your email and I'll assist you in getting around this minor annoyance.

Anyways I'll try this out tomorrow and post feedback. Have fun.

Astral Ware

[edit on 9-8-2004 by anjeeeee]

[edit on 9-8-2004 by anjeeeee]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sounds insanely cool - & there are few new sensations left at my age!

But I'm a bit dubious just the same. It would be so horrible to remember a past life as a murder victim, or as a witch being burned at the stake. Do let us know how you go, I just might be up for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Cough cough...you get my drift. u2u. Post here if you plan on trying it though.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
Sounds insanely cool - & there are few new sensations left at my age!

But I'm a bit dubious just the same. It would be so horrible to remember a past life as a murder victim, or as a witch being burned at the stake. Do let us know how you go, I just might be up for it.

Well...Past life regression doesn't necessarily go back to your death...If done through another person I'm sure they can control where you go and what you see from the life...Who knows where this program goes though.

I guess you can listen to it before hand to see where it all goes, just like any audio hypnosis type files you can use.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
H'mm, I'm sorta interested. But I'm a poor hypnosis subject, I've already tried it with qualified medical practitioners - y'know, smoking. Expect a u2u - but I'd rather you be the guinea-pig first, I admit my cowardice!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wow this sounds very intresting... i may do this, but post your resultss first

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks like you're the guinea-pig then, amjeeeee!

I'm interested in hearing your experiences. As for me, I've slept on the idea, & have come to the conclusion it's not for me. I was a poor hypnosis subject in the past, probably because I just don't have that much trust in me for anyone, & hypnosis does imply trust.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
Looks like you're the guinea-pig then, amjeeeee!

I'm interested in hearing your experiences. As for me, I've slept on the idea, & have come to the conclusion it's not for me. I was a poor hypnosis subject in the past, probably because I just don't have that much trust in me for anyone, & hypnosis does imply trust.

Sounds good to me. I've been waiting to try it all day today but I'm sort of on hold to help somebody out with something around the house, which would interupt me while doing it. I did have a chance to listen to the audio file that it plays though. It's about an hour...the basic stuff you'd expect...it first gets you into a deep state of relaxation/trance, then it takes you on your journey. He takes you on a cloud, first upward, and then back down to whatever your last life was. You check out the place you lived, the time you lived, stuff like that. Then it takes you back up, and back down to a different one.

That's where I stopped listening...it probably goes through the same stuff.

After all that it'll bring you back into conciousness.

I didn't hear anything about death though, or how you were killed. It definately only focuses on what you did and who you were.

Anyways I'll post when I get to try it...hopefully soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Cool i might try it

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey you can do this Natrally without the help of crap.

AP is a good way of doing this if you can learn that..
2 sites i goto are great for newbies

www.astralvoyage.com...

This next site has actual courses you can take I have been taking them for 30 week. But I havent done anything worth talking about here.. which is basically nothing.

www.mysticweb.org...

Yes this takes some time but hey.. its worth the wait..

I did have an AP 1 time.. but it was before these courses... It was from a technique I made up. Anyway check these 2 sites out I would say do these before you put money into some lame program considering the Course at Mysticweb is free

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well, that looks like a cool program to try. I think I'll do that tonight for something to do.

I figured out how to use the program as well for a little discount off of the advertised $14.95.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
for some reason i dont want to see what i did in my past ife...but great post though...made me reflect.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've noticed that everyone seems to be someone famous in a past life. I've never heard anyone say they were just an average joe or even worse. They could have been a bloodthirsty murderer and thief. If someone remembered this, I don't think that would help them in this life.

I can just imagine telling someone through past life regression that I was a soldier and now remember 100 different ways to neutralize someone with my bare hands. How would someone like to remember killing someone from 150 years ago? Can past life regression bring back memories good and bad? It sounds a bit dangerous if you're not ready for it. I am curious about it though. Is it like hypnotism?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Is it like hypnotism?

Yes, you can do PLR's via hypnosis. I was going to try it out on my g/f but she wussed out and I havent been able to test it.

she wussed out cause we found a few things out about her she didnt even know.. so she got scared and doesnt want to continue..

Yes I have many skills. but then again dont we all..

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm way interested in trying this out, consider my u2u sent.

--kz

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this is gonna take a few tries

i cant feel anything fall away...actually its hard enuff to imagine the sunlight.. :p

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by donuts
this is gonna take a few tries

i cant feel anything fall away...actually its hard enuff to imagine the sunlight.. :p

thats for sure...but it's really no different than any hypnosis...

i remember when darage released those lucid dreaming mp3's he had made they were pretty much the same thing...gets you into a trance, programs your mind to have lucid dreams, wakes you up and your good to go...

this gets you into a "deep state of meditative relaxation" as the program likes to call it, then travels with you from past life to past life, then brings you back into consciousness

it just takes a few tries to get this thing to work...to get relaxed enough to be able to take his suggestions in, you have to want it to happen

hey maybe some of the files off warpmymind.com will help...i remember there are a few that help you get into trance more easily, going deeper each time...they might also make it so you take in post-hypnotic suggestions a lot better.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I've noticed that everyone seems to be someone famous in a past life. I've never heard anyone say they were just an average joe or even worse. They could have been a bloodthirsty murderer and thief. If someone remembered this, I don't think that would help them in this life.

Really? With me it's the complete opposite. Everyone that I've talked to about it described a perfectly normal life...a pilgrim, a hunter in a tribe, a priest on some english colony... Nothing too out of the ordinary.

I can just imagine telling someone through past life regression that I was a soldier and now remember 100 different ways to neutralize someone with my bare hands. How would someone like to remember killing someone from 150 years ago? Can past life regression bring back memories good and bad? It sounds a bit dangerous if you're not ready for it. I am curious about it though. Is it like hypnotism?

Good questions, but I really dont think this is where that program takes it. If you want, you can listen to the file before hand and see exactly where the man guides you. From what I recall, he basically first takes you to where you last lived, checks out the place, tries to check the year of when you were there, etc.

Nothing about visiting events in your past life where you may or may not have done something bad. Just your lifestyle and time of living and whatnot.

I bet if you had someone, a friend or professional, take you through this while in hypnosis you can have them check out those points in that life...

As for remembering 100 different ways to kill someone with your hands...
I've never heard of anybodies full memories come flooding back to them, having full recollection of their life and what they've learned...just what you get shown while in trance.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So far, I've only remembered past lives of when I've died violently. Started as learning about it in repeated dreams, from the moment of death on back. So far, I haven't discovered ANY past lives where I was famous...

Here they are so far...(there are some others, but these are the strongest ones that I have the most repeated evidence of)...

An Assyrian peasant farmer, killed by a bandit of some kind, on horseback (I was standing) via a large, curved sword (likely a khopesh).

A French Alchemist, killed by falling off a stone wall (apparently my manor walls) while trying to escape an invading force of some kind (they were more savage looking warriors, and I can remember my disdain for this, etc.)

A lesbian witch (unsure of time period, stone prison, not modern). I was jailed with another woman (and I was female in this life). I remember caring for her very much, and dying through some sort of suffocation, though I can't remember the exact means, just the darkness, and the loss of breath, etc. Only time (I know of) when I was female, though likely there were others...

A black american soldier in Korea, died by shrapnel (unsure if mine or grenade). This is the one I can remember most vividly, even down to a name ("William or Willams") and even the prom before I went to war, etc.

I'd love to do an actual regression though, especially to learn more about who I was in these lives, as well as others that I lived.

By the way, these particular dreams are far more than just dreams. I can remember the emotions at the time, even musings in French (which I know little of consciously), I can feel the shrapnel in me, the taste and smell of the grass, the helicopter blades over me, etc.

As for HOW....well, now we're getting metaphysical... Though I'm not a Christian or other religious devotee, I can (by my own observations) believe in a soul (for lack of a better word). Somehow, the consciousness that is "us" lives on, and takes on other forms, inhabiting new life. There have been some remarkable cases of past life memory. A certain one comes to mind, where a woman remembered her family in England (she's American) from a past life, and numerous details. So much so, that she went there, tracked down the burned remains of her house (she had died in the fire in the previous life), the kids, could enthral the kids with stories of when they were little, knew how the house was laid out, to the tiniest detail, etc. The kids by the way, at the time are now senior citizens, hehe...but even they had to accept that this woman was indeed their mom!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Is it possible to get this programme for free. Im interested, but not don't want to buy it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join