It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: The Globalists and the Clockwork Elves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Alex is wrong on his idea that they were into this, for only so many decades. This is the way earth has been run since the takeover of more negative factions, due to some lack of love frequency in the people, in part at least.
War and starvation, lack of equality, and forcing others is a big one.

In the testing ground, without following what they did understand to some extent as the "rules" they would have lost the school as well, if it was forced on those who were loving in any case.

Being composed of the black and white tiles or STRUCTURE, did not mean it can't tip over too far one way, for that CHOICE within the structure. But that is dependent on the awareness and either regressive consciousness or progressive consciousness of the citizens, who either support pyarmid selfish structures and slavery, or invert the pyramid to Infinite Equal Family.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7c2b7e66c06.gif[/atsimg]

www.mystic-mouse.co.uk...

Looking very much like the figure eleven, Freemasons regard the left hand pillar (Boaz) as representing strength, whilst the right hand pillar (Jachin) is set up to establish righteousness ... so figuratively we find eleven possesses a dual characteristic, for strength plus established righteousness equals stability.

Beyond the gateway (see again figure 1), we find ourselves stepping onto the floor of a Templar church, a Gothic cathedral or a Masonic lodge that consists of alternative black and white tiles. Symbolically, all that stand upon the chequered pavement have intimate contact with the physical, for in being the ground floor it's regarded as the level playing field, surrounded by all that's black and white ... negative/positive ... active/passive ... etc. Characteristically the black and white tiles fit together to form an integrated whole ... a symbol of duality creating balance and because eleven symbolises duality, the colours it's known to associate with are always black and white.......

With crop circles apparently mentioned in the Old Testament "as the signs we shall witness on the Earth below", they are now well complemented by the other half of the prophesy which also foretold of "the signs we shall see written in the sky above". I think you'll agree that we have never at any moment in time seen so many planetary alignments and cosmic collaborations as we're witnessing now. Amazingly, many of these events have thrown 11 and 11:11 into the equation. Passed unnoticed by many, they would have had the ancients down on their hands and knees in awe! Consider the events that took place during 1996 within the constellation Perseus, which I first found mentioned in Bonnie Gaunt's intriguing book "The Stones and the Scarlet Thread".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fae84773087.gif[/atsimg]

This isnt a "new" discovery, nor where the gateway substances new discoveries.

But the Nazi's seem to focus on this as if they discovered something and studied it from ancient texts, these ideas of course were planted in them by the bloodlines, this was directed.

There form of structure is actually rather dark sided and negative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A Black And White Checkered Floor

Structure

dragon serpent

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7dd07c89d7.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Maybe more people would start believing his version of the truth if he didn't act like a child so often

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I know Alex Jones' heart is in the right place, but he really has no idea what he's talking about in this particular case.

Also, I read someone here mention the machine elves were negative entities? Seriously, I don't appreciate you acting like you have a grasp on the psychedelic experience. If you do - you are wrong. You cannot use spiritual teaching to get a grasp on it, you cannot meditate to get a grasp it - you just don't get a grasp on it. It just takes you too far into the Other. It is a whole other scale of consciousness, you can't use a low dimensional language like English to describe such a high dimensional experience.

Although, indeed all kinds of entities can be contacted throughout different levels of the psychedelic experiences. Negative including. Just as in dreams and in the astral plane. And just like in the astral, you can protect yourself.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Alex either has only a glimmer of an idea or he's purposely disinforming people.

He didn't mention anything about the pineal gland or the effect fluoride has on it.

Calling the phenomena "Clockwork Elves" or "demons" diminishes anyone taking the subject seriously and distorts the story putting into a religious light.

He also seems entirely ignorant of the history of the subject, e.g. channeling, mediums, projection, entheogens,etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Does anyone really take this guy seriously? He is the type of person that give conspiracy theories a bad name. I bet he is a paid disinfo agent.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

He's gotten rich off of it and I have a hard time taking anyone seriously who has such large gaps in research.

I think he's more concerened with keeping people interested and entertained, rather than informed. Its kind of like the mainstream media. Glenn Beck, David Icke, etc, all do this.

Good conspiracy research is boring and not interesting. It doesn't pay the bills or make one rich. People in the field who want to make money, have to spice it up and dumb it down, Dan Brown style. I have yet to see one mainstream conspiracy theorist, who doesn't do that.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

People should have stopped listening to him when this happened.

edit on 6/26/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Alex either has only a glimmer of an idea or he's purposely disinforming people.

He didn't mention anything about the pineal gland or the effect fluoride has on it.

Yea, that is interesting, I recall being told by some random dude it it leads to calcification or something.

Edit: here's links to some studies:

www.icnr.com...
www.fluoridealert.org...
www.fluoridealert.org...
www.naturalnews.com...
fluoridealert.org...

Although, if I'm up to date, it has yet to be proven '___' is biosynthesized in the pineal gland, even though the molecule is present in trace amounts in the human body.
edit on 26-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dont let the wierdness of this put you off from considering it - I have come to the exact same conclusions by a totaly different route!

This is the Gnostic story of the fall of Sophia - the creation of the insane demi-urge (Yahwe) and the Archons (jinns/faeries/demons etc)

It has allways been these entities behind and manipulating the elites, interfacing with them via all the wierdy ritual stuff - luring them in with promises of power.

For a long time they managed the world via religions - then they branched out into Freemasonry, Communism Corporatism, NWO ism etc.

Since Crowley and then Jack Parsons apparently opened up portals to these beings world via the Babalon worrking - they have switched their attention to the Military Gov and Intel agencies by posing as ET's

No doubt they are busily collaborating on all sortsof insane stuff, promisingthe military killer weapons, flying saucers etc - the real goal though is for them to gain access to this realm by tricking the military intor creating suitable portals, hosts, hybrids etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Here are two examples.

Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland
www.icnr.com...

The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland
fluoridealert.org...

Your right about the generation of the entheogen, it hasn't been totally proven.

We do know though that the consciousness is able to alter its state on its own, without any external entheogens. So something is going on. What exactly we don't know.
edit on 26/6/11 by MikeboydUS because: edit

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I also believe this is a possibility, although they would have to have some pretty intricate techniques to master a '___' experience, so they could be manipulated in such a way. But then again who knows how advanced they are in terms of technology. And who knows exactly what kind of entities they're dealing with.

That's the problem, the information out there is too flaky and inconsistent. We do not have a coherent map of the worlds beyond, most people don't believe such places even exist, since they lack the necessary experience. This is vital for the control grid.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

All of that is speculation.

None of us have any concrete proof about then origins of the phenomena or what exactly it is.

For we all know, it could be forms generated in the collective unconscious. Meaning they are shadows or reflections of the human psyche as a whole. We simply don't know.

All we know is that altered states allow "It" to be channeled or allow projection into "It".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

We do know though that the consciousness is able to alter its state on its own, without any external entheogens. So something is going on. What exactly we don't know.
edit on 26/6/11 by MikeboydUS because: edit

Yes, what blows my mind is, once you've had a '___' experience you can dream of consuming '___' and actually have a trip!

Also, I find this lecture absolutely quintessential for beginning to understand the '___' entity story and how it relates to the modern Alien abduction and contact phenomenon, whatever it's nature may be.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The Alien abduction phenomena is deeply tied into the phenomena.

The research I have done over the years points to it not being physical, but being a "forced projection", basically a bad "psychic" trip with psychosomatic, psychokinetic and PTSD after effects.

We still don't know the triggers though, what causes the altered state of consciousness that allows the abduction.

Very few are willing in the psychology field to seriously look at it, but there are clear links between channeling, projection, and abductions that need to be examined.

edit on 26/6/11 by MikeboydUS because: be

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

You forgot dreams..

My own experience/research leads me to similar conclusions.

What really gets me is it's going to be quite a while before science takes such matters seriously, let alone find a link between astral projection, alien abduction, dreaming and psychedelic substances. I mean how optimistic can you be, lol..

The problem is, even the people who claim to be spiritually enlightened, those who deal intensively with astral projection, meditation, remote viewing, channeling, psychedelic exploration and so on have failed to build a consistent map of the outer dimensions/planes and their dynamics. There are some patterns and similarities that emerge, but certainly not enough given the amount of inconsistency. Too many people out there are selling ideology and dogma, I think is the problem. What needs to be done is to have masses of people encouraged to explore these realms on their own.

Once the news of the existence of these places and the entities that live there is injected into the collective mind the research can begin. What we need is to attain that critical mass of people with experience of the Other. But that requires quite some courage, and certainly, by browsing this forum you have observed how scared people are at one level or another when some phenomenon casts into doubt their cherished belief systems, be it religious or scientific. What needs to be done is a dissolution of the boundaries imposed and continuously peddled and reinforced by culture.

edit on 26-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Apparently you are commenting on Alex Jones and what he said about Chechan War and how the Russians were killing them. Was he wrong really? According to the Russian- Chechen Friendship Society the total deaths in the two waras beginning1994-1996 and began again in 1999 which actually never totally stopped. 200,000 killed 300,000 plus wounded over 500,000 displaced. The Russian governemnt refuses to give an accounting therefore there will never be accurate numbers. We probably never will know. However this is considered a conservative number from what I can find. So Alex wrong? Not really.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Dogma and ideology is one of the main obstacles. Since people don't understand it, they fear it, label it, or ignore it, calling it "Aliens" or "Demons". By labeling it, we imagine a power over it, an understanding of it.

The truth is we have no idea what it is and we should start form there. Even terms such as entities or places could be misleading, as space and time either do not apply or work very differently with the phenomena.

Like the initiate, one must shed all preconceieved notions and begin from a state of tabula rasa, "blank slate".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The "clockwork elves" are called putto. You will find them in a lot of religious artwork being passed off as cute little chubby cherubs. Hidden in plain sight? Putto are evil beings.

One of the Ten Commandments was "no graven images" and yet Moses himself, the bearer of the commandments, had images of these putto/cherubs sculpted on the Ark of the Covenant.

All of the putto are males. Supposedly the fallen angels who mated with women were all males. Satan is described as being a cherub.

Good subject, Unity. S&F

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The "clockwork elves" are called putto. You will find them in a lot of religious artwork being passed off as cute little chubby cherubs. Hidden in plain sight? Putto are evil beings.

One of the Ten Commandments was "no graven images" and yet Moses himself, the bearer of the commandments, had images of these putto/cherubs sculpted on the Ark of the Covenant.

All of the putto are males. Supposedly the fallen angels who mated with women were all males. Satan is described as being a cherub.

Good subject, Unity. S&F

Excuse me? How do you know the "clockwork" elves = putto ?

Please, stop making things up.
edit on 27-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
While I don't agree with much of what Alex is screaming here, however there are a couple of points of interest.

For instance, everyone familiar with '___' knows of the elves.

I've heard Terrence Mckenna felt he had to lay off the dmt at one point because the elves where becoming too insistent?

Also, Alexander Shulgin the godfather of phychadelics and the man who brought ecstasy into the modern world, friend of Terrence Mckenna, is in fact a member of Bohemian grove. I was a bit shocked about that. Why? Probably because he has the best gear
He freely manufactures phychadelic comounds and experiments on himself.
I enjoy listening to Alex Shulgen actually.

Gordon Wasson, the man who introduced psilocyban mushrooms to the western world and wrote extensively on the subject was in fact vice president of J.P Morgan.
I enjoyed his research and books, although I'd side with Allegro on the christian mushroom dispute..
There are also some fascinating stories about him leading the CIA up one of his expedition to experience the mushroom ceremony, even back then they were looking for a plant for mind control. The beginnings of mkultra?Mushrooms don't work it seems.

Not that it means anything one way or the other, just a couple of thoughts I had when watching.
edit on 27-6-2011 by squiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join