It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology Anonymous Hackers Claim Retaliatory Attack On Spain Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Technology Anonymous Hackers Claim Retaliatory Attack On Spain Police

www.foxbusiness.com

A group of hackers tied to a series of security breaches on websites across the world said Sunday it attacked the Spanish police's main website in retaliation for the recent arrest of three alleged members of the group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like Anonymous is attacking more than just the US. Too bad the three arrested were trying to sell the info. They should have posted it instead! Hope they learn from their mistakes. People should realize it's not that difficult to get to someone and coerce (or blackmail since that's what they seem to like) them into thinking your way.

www.foxbusiness.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We have to remeber though....Anonymous is NOT a group per se'. This could easily be just a group of Spanish An0n, sticking up for their 'fallen'.

Lulsec seem to have formed from the 'hacker elite' group of An0ns, those which frequented the IRC channels and agreed to form a splinter cell group. THEY are the ones that can do alot of high profile damage.

But in the name of An0n, if you agree with the idealisms and actions of anyONE #Operation, you are from then 'An0n, for as long as you want to be, even if its just telling your closest freinds/family about the cause at hand.

An0n will stand for MOre than just a group of internet hackers in a few years time.

I can't remember who said, word for word, but it was said that the next world war won't be a war faught with guns and missiles, but it will be a cold war, faught with information and infilltration.

And to be honest, i'm on both sides of the fence...every entity as the right to privacy and, if youre hiding something you should be found out. It's a hard line to draw, but i personally agree with Anonymous..WHEN they're achieveing something i agree with. And i guess it's that 'two sides of a coin' that some people have a difficult time understanding?

AoN

new topics

join