It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

As far fetched as the story of creation and the resurrection of christ may be to some it pales in comparison to the theory that;
1 extra terrestrials traveled millions of light years to get here and then hide from us.
2 extra terrestrials sneak into our bedrooms at night and scare the crap out of us.
3 extra terrestrials fly around our atmosphere in orbs of light that resemble spirits but are not spirits.

edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
it's not responsible to be saying "aliens" are demons...

you and i know that is not true...

believe what you want....

i know

more to know/remember

namaste'

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Wtf why does everyone try to turn the whole alien thing into religious nonsense? Sure, there are other dimensions with beings, there is a nonphysical reality, people don't really die, etc.. You don't have to be religious to realize these things and saying Jesus isn't going to make them go away. Just read some Bob Monroe books or Tom Campbell's trilogy and you'll know. Anyone who claims it to be true are either lying or the entity just happened to leave while they were going nuts shouting JESUS the whole time while in their so called 'vision' (out of body) experience. If people see jesus, that's because it's what they expect to see. I'd wouldn't know what to expect, so I could see something completely different. Get some knowledge on how non physical reality works. Demons?? Non physical entities. Nothing more, nothing less. They exist and have thoughts and feelings just like you. Some may take advantage of us at times, some may be afraid of us, some probably see US as so called 'demons'.

It has nothing to do with religion. It's just reality. Why give them religious labels? Satan is a Christian label, and never even existed in people's minds until Christianity made it up out of thin air.

If you want logical explanations that have more scientific explanations than 'demons', read Thomas Campbell's 'My Big TOE'(theory of everything). He experiences the non physical through out of body experiences and views everything from the perspective of a real world scientist, which is what he is. None of this silly belief system crap and silly demon stuff. Is my min pin a little demon? NO. But someone from another dimension with some silly religious belief trap may label him as such when he is simply an earth life form called a DOG.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

So Satan is a christian label? Ever heard of the quran or Torah?
Why are some so quick to spread their knowledge when its so obvious they have so little to spare?
edit on 14-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know, I'm not really sure about the whole "aliens" thing but I am in fact sure that U.F.O.'s are in fact, Unidentifed Flying Objects! I think that's were the term originated anyway!But from what I've been able to figure out, is that "aliens" all over the Universe are pretty much like us, and that somewhere in the Universe right now a flying saucer pilot is saying "urgmon shniglect scromp bapto granopopt" - translation - "I F****g can't stand this job!"

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

And 500 years ago black people were considered 'demons' as well,and the Earth was flat.
what a paranoid scared theory, theres no proof either way but of course religeon explains it all truthfully. grow up and just accept life in all its forms.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I have to agree with you on this one , i have researched extensively back in my uni days.

I don't have time to explain really...here's a clue

The exorcist - A man discovered an artifact which belongs at the time of summerians and babylonians.The artifact seem to be cursed..But why is it has to do with the girl who's possesed? Go figure

heres a nice one

edit on 14-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

If you read what I stated in my 2nd post, I told people not to bring religion into this. Did I not?

thats sounds like a challenge ... And You Are???

I agree whole heartedly that Alieans are really demonic beings & sadly for the infidels the bible proves it

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That's exactly what the religious establishment want YOU to believe.

But it's not true.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

One man's "demon" is another man's other dimensional or time traveler, resident of another universe or parallel world or astronaut from another star system.

God, demons, heaven, hell, Allah, are all primitive mindsets in my own humble opinion.

All religions were invented to control and manipulate humanity.

We are spiritual creatures and never meant to be religious.

Once humanity realizes this we will progress forward.

If enough of us do not wake up fast enough and keep clinging to these antiquated & primitive mindsets that have cause mankind so much grief and pain, we possibly may go the way of the dinosaur.

God.....................we are all drops of water and "god" is the ocean.

That is why when you hurt another, you truly hurt yourself.

We are all a part of the one souce, like cells in a body - god being the body.

Aliens are (again, in my own humble opinion) beings, multiple beings possibly from other star systems, dimensions, multiverses, parallel worlds, different timelines?

Some of the above, maybe one of the above, maybe all of the above.

Why have they remained so well hidden?

To divide and conquer, the ability to cloak themselves, whatever the reason, I suspect it is not benevolant.

If someone means you well, they are forthright, honest and above board.

Two books I suggest.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu and The Threat by David Jacobs.

There are many other good ones out there.

As for the bible...........many books were removed for political reasons, much of what we have now as "the Bible" has been horrendously translated and the "Gods" that dictated the writing of this as well as all the other "Holy Books" possibly and notice I say possibly...........simply mortal beings preying upon the lack of technology of a primitive species (homosapien).

Another good book is "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

edit on 14-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
If I was satan I wouldnt want anyone to know about it either! id probally try to disguise myself to get some sort of following to battle god.

Yes Satan needs a bunch of pitiful humans to battle god who is apparently the most powerful being that ever existed (TM). He must be quaking in his boots

Doesnt the bible mention a great deception also?

Maybe they were talking about god himself. What greater deception than to fool everyone into believeing in an invisible space ghost who will roast our butts if we don't do exactly what he says. Satan's forehead must be sore from all the facepalming.

and isnt the last and most powerful illuminati card the ufo card?

The most powerful trump card in the WWE pack is Hulk Hogan. OMG run for your lives before he drop kicks humanity into submission.

Actually wait, he already did that with his reality shows.

ive also been researching the ideas that they might be demonic and nothing ive found suggest they aren't demonic.

So please explain why you think they're 'demonic'? If a bunch of aliens come to earth and chop us all in half to study our anatomy are they 'demonic'? And if so how is that any different from us slitting open a frog in a lab?
If they have an ulterior motive in mind like say something novel such as.......oh I don't know......controlling the human race and making us all their slaves........well then it looks like our respective governments have beaten them to the punch.

Either way what difference does it make if they're good, evil or just here to stock up on Tang and biscuits? They'll come here and do what they have to do........or not.

in fact quite on the contrary, most scientist who study ufology agree.

This reminds me of some of the tribes here in India who still live in the jungles and who run in fear everytime a car or a jeep passes through. Apparently it's the devil come to take away their children (according to the most learned person in the tribe)

And anyone in black magic will tell you the same.

Yes because they're the most reliable and credible source of information right?

I was a bit perturbed at how many of you dismissed the possibility so fast and suggest you research demonology more.

Demons, angels, god, jesus, satan, gabriel, pazuzu, beelzebub, krishna, allah, casper, pokemon etc etc etc etc. It's all the same. Just like the Wizard of Oz who turned out to be a harmless old man hiding behind a curtain.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The real demons were those who took the word of god to spread death and terror all around the world.

my first second line.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It would make sense that 'the greys' are demons. I have heard if you pray to God they will leave you alone and stop coming around for years or for good. I think that there are at least two types of aliens- 'the greys' and ones that want to help or they just come to Earth just to watch us. Ezekiel I believe met Aliens trying to help us, not 'the greys'.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
It would make sense that 'the greys' are demons. I have heard if you pray to God they will leave you alone and stop coming around for years or for good.

Yeah they must be like ''Aww crap not another nutjob. Let's get out of here and find someone interesting''

I think that there are at least two types of aliens- 'the greys' and ones that want to help or they just come to Earth just to watch us. Ezekiel I believe met Aliens trying to help us, not 'the greys'.

And how do you know they didn't use Ezekiel in some sort of alien bondage orgy when they took him on board?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
On topic - to the OP: It works both ways! Maybe the demons of the bible in fact are aliens. And there's the possibility, that even JAHWE is an alien himself. Of course, he often acts very childish and not like that what you'd expect from an omnipotent god as he is portrayed in the bible.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed by that god, when I realized that. So I created my own personal god. And my god now is much greater than the god I once believed in. Because in my new god, there is no place for hate. It's just full of neverending love for it's creation, because it knows, it's creation is just part of itself. Finally there's nothing outside god, my god is everything.

But that's just my own belief.

edit on 14/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This was and is an odd area for me because my usual approach is 'give me tangible proof'. Then my mother and I saw a light move in the sky with considerably more acceleration than we thought possible. Recently I saw a video with a thin line 'thing' making the craziest movements to cross space.

What strikes me about what has been shown on video etc is that whoever travels in these crafts with their mode of motion must either have guts of cast iron or have a body and brain/ears considerably different to a human one.

I doubt if a human could physically ad mentally adjust fat enough to stand the motion without becoming sick. Unless anyone can suggest why they could, I have to conclude that - provided what I have seen myself and at least part of the purported evidence produced so far is real - there are either aliens for real or demons for real or both

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

This post is also religously fueled, so maybe the mods should move it to the "faith" section instead.

If you read what I stated in my 2nd post, I told people not to bring religion into this. Did I not?

Well HolyandClean, lemme tell ya brother: It's kind of hard to ignore the religious aspect of an OP that claims aliens are actually demons, and then goes on to quote scripture.
I'm not beating up on you, I swear I'm not. I just thought that was a rather funny thing to say.

In regards to the OP, I've heard a lot about this theory lately from a Christian Televangelist by the name of Chuck Missler. He's got some very interesting theories on the Nephalim, the End Times, and even Demons posing as Aliens.

I think what lends to Missler's credibility the most is his background. He knows a lot of inside information that most people don't even know exists. He's a serious, intelligent, and extremely credible individual. While I'm not convinced that his theories - the same as the OP - are correct, Missler certainly lays out a good case for his position that aliens and their spacecraft are interdimensional; further, that they are projections of spiritual energy, which would explain how they can just appear and disappear, and perform radical maneuvers that seem to defy the laws of physics: They have no mass.

As I said, I find the idea intriguing, but I'm not sold on it by a long shot. Please take the time to watch some of Missler's videos. They're kind of "sermony," meaning he's standing at a pulpit delivering a monologue accompanied with graphics; but he doesn't speak so much on scripture as he does on science, which he uses to back up his claim that sightings of alien craft and close encounters are demonic in nature.

S&F

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by ZeroGhost

What you just said has absolutely nothing to do with my post. What i'm saying is that all these people deny, and yet they don't even have any proof as to why they deny. No videos, no links, no scriptures, no quotes, no nothing. They just have an opinion, which cannot get them anything. We all have opinions, I just choose to keep mine to myself. I deal with FACTS. Everything I have posted can be proven through physical evidence, eye witness accounts, and expert opinions.

Sorry for the offence to your sense of continuity.
I was giving a comprehensive response for the term and idea of "evidence" and was mostly neutral and yet in agreement with your post. The statement though seems to have had a life of it's own. Goen wit duh flo.

In the first line I said that that "Personal reality is the arbiter of what is real."

Another way to say this is, "As you believe, so shall it be".

As much as I agree with you in spirit I wanted to make clear my understanding that belief itself, provided the source has sufficient energy, can manifest it's own evidence in subtle yet factual ways to personal reality. We have to respect other beliefs if only for the impact such can have. If we all believe in something, we can actually manifest. We can manifest for others too, who allow such in their experience. For example healers can heal because their belief is stronger than the patients disbelief.

Spontaneous healing is a good example. I sat in on a conference at the Berkeley Brain Center for medical doctors of some notoriety who told the audience of their revealing success with placebos. They all got religion (so to speak) at the very real manifestation of healing of serious physical ailments, from convincing the patient the sugar pill they took was a cure. Even though their evidence for the ailment was empirical and repeatable. The sciences have yet to understand the mechanism. But the collective of the sciences is like a sewing needle that in most cases cannot be threaded with a Camel of reality.

In that brilliant timeless moment I mentioned, you see that all things are true and false to the same degree. Remembering that can give us a better overview so our own responses do not cause more polarity and negative effects. Some peoples path is to face such a strange challenge as a demonic event. Others have no need. To judge is also an illusory path. But we can say,"Heck no. We believe it's more than that, or that that is not what I want to believe.

But facts are also subjective. You can prove that black holes exist with mathematical equations, but true evidence cannot be proven for the practical reasons of not being able to have enough mass and energy. The Large Hadron Collider might still challenge that. Yet Hawking goes back and forth on the subject because the evidence falls apart as you drill deeper into the science, no matter which way you go.

So, If someone believes there are demons, they can "charm the probability" that such will manifest for them. Believing in Angels might balance that out too. But I, like you, believe it is a myopically limiting belief in saying all aliens and ufos are demonic. They can be, in theirs and others experiences, but not for the collective experience. The universe is much more infinitely diverse than that. There are all types of conscious beings, as many and more than we can imagine. "All Aliens and UFO's being demons" is just a naive subjective.

We cool?

ZG

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Wow... that second video is just ridiculous... I didn't watch the first.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
I suggest that the mods move this thread to a different forum. Although this is a UFO/ET related post, it offers no reliable sources, is based purely on opinion, and is what I consider a "rant".

What you described is what a large majority of threads and posts in the 'Alien and UFOs', as well as most other threads and posts, are made up of. What one person or group considers a reliable source another individual or group may consider to be unreliable.

Same with opinions, many share the same opinions, while others obviously don't.

The OP brings up an interesting topic that has been debated many times on various websites, including our beloved ATS

I can imagine why many people share this opinion. I can't come to that conclusion based on what I have been informed of previously or what has been presented in the Originating Post. That being the case I do like the opnion, as it goes in a direction not conventionally explored by the general UFO researchers.

It could easily be possible, considering how little we may actually know about the Universe and it's composition.

If you create a theory and then begin connecting things together in a way that they support the theory you have formulated, then it could be easy to find enough clues to lead to a conclusion. Not that the OP has done this, but it does happen a lot, usually resulting with the theorist becoming nearly fanatic about the ideas, while defending them without considering alternatives or that the theory may be completely wrong.

It seems that information lacks on both sides of the debate about Demons or intradimensional beings co-existing in - and just outside of - our current reality, so much so that niether side seems to be able to prove the other wrong.

I hope the OP is able to find more convincing information in their future research.

Thanks for the thread, either way.

Ea

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join