It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Diplomat

The only thing is if i did go through this hole thing i would only find Bible stories and you guys saying "They are demons" and not backing it up for 48 pages. So im not going to do that.

Well you're simply wrong, there has been a lot more posted in this thread than just "Bible stories."

Why don't you watch the testimonies from people like Roger Morneau who were involved with spirit worship, some of them are HOURS long, I doubt many of the skeptics in here have even truly watched those videos or read any of the books that have been mentioned.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I'm going to start reporting people's post whenever they claim I haven't showed any evidence. Are we clear?

I've posted many videos, many expert opinions, many book quotes, many eye witness testimonies, what more do you want?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

*slaps hand*

Stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You just lost all credibility with me. you are just another harold camping.

You failed to provide evidence. You say evidence of extra-dimensional beings is written in this thread? what evidence?

If i told you gravity exists, and i told you the evidence is written in physics text books, wouldn't you think i was a joke?

But if i told you to jump right now, you will come back down to the ground. Its gravity.

When i say provide evidence for me, i don't want to read stuff, i want actionable measurable evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean
reply to post by ObvTruth

I'm going to start reporting people's post whenever they claim I haven't showed any evidence. Are we clear?

I've posted many videos, many expert opinions, many book quotes, many eye witness testimonies, what more do you want?

I don't think many of these people will believe it until they actually see/feel a demonic entity for themselves.

So to those people I suggest you join a magickal fraternity like the O.T.O where contacting the spirit world is what they're all about. You might not be invited to a seance/ritual right away, but eventually I'm sure they would involve you and you would experience the demonic.

I definitely would not recommend this option, but for those who cannot understand this phenomenon any other way that would probably be your last resort.

You wouldn't even really need to join a secret society, there is enough ceromonial magick information on the internet that you could probably get the right supplies and stuff to just do it at home. Let us know how it goes.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

You failed to provide evidence. You say evidence of extra-dimensional beings is written in this thread? what evidence?

If i told you gravity exists, and i told you the evidence is written in physics text books, wouldn't you think i was a joke?

But if i told you to jump right now, you will come back down to the ground. Its gravity.

When i say provide evidence for me, i don't want to read stuff, i want actionable measurable evidence.

Well I'm not sure what "actionable measurable evidence" is, but we are talking about a METAPHYSICAL phenomenon, you can't exactly "measure" it the way we do physical things like water and gold. It's completely different.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

No, I am not another "Harold Camping," because I am not stupid enough to think that I can somehow predict the exact date of the apocalypse or rapture or whatever you want to call it, because the Bible specifically says NO MAN SHALL KNOW THE DATE. Harold Camping is a tool.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

People like us don't stand a chance in joining a secret society. The demon spirits are all around us. They report to the higher up freemasons.

Like I just said, demons are all around us, they are just in the world where we can't see them, until they physically manifest themselves as UFO's or Aliens, or Ghosts.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are any of you even familiar with what science calls "QUANTUM PHYSICS?"

It is slowly becoming a "reality," and before you know it mainstream science will come out and say "Yes, we are living in a multi-dimensional existence." Science has just been behind is all, but they are starting to catch up.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Still absolutely 0% evidence (and once again I mean verifiable, irrefutable, undeniable facts... not opinions of some internet deities and rehashed myths) to prove this and anything else in this thread.

Evidence is what you need to prove your concept to the public at large, not just to your little clan of followers. It must be compelling enough to survive means testing and be accepted as greater common knowledge for all you are trying to convince of this idea or belief, whatever it is. And before you say you are not trying to convince anyone of anything, a 50 pg. thread about this fantasy isn't a casual conversation.

What has been provided here is not any where near compelling enough to do anything but convince and draw in those who already fall in line with this messed up belief you have. You are not going to "wake" anyone up with the bible, youtube videos, speculative fiction from less than credible sources and waving off all of the secular/rational arguments that make absolute sense as untestable due to the metaphysical state of your premise. Its self deluded BS at its best and the zeal with which some here spew this utter unfounded claptrap is telling in itself. This type of over passionate defense of barely recognizable rational thought is, IMO, the birthing cries of cultist thinking and borderline, well, you fill in the blank.

But hey, this is just my personal opinion, no different than what you have presented here for our entertainment.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Dude, just ignore those who keep saying we haven't shown any evidence. Just report their comments. The mods will get em eventually for off topic post.

Anyways, you other people should check out Dr. J Allen Hynek's books. Very interesting reads.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

It's only a "fantasy" to you because you don't think it's true. You are entitled to your opinion, it is wrong, but you can still express it. You calling it a fantasy does not change the fact that it's actually true.

If you think this is all fantasy B.S. then what are you even doing in a thread like this?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The off topic remarks and those about illegal substances stop here.

Mod Note: ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Any further replies with this sort of content, as well as anything else that might violate the T&C, will be removed and the user warned.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

edit on 6/15/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/15/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well I'm not sure what "actionable measurable evidence" is, but we are talking about a METAPHYSICAL phenomenon, you can't exactly "measure" it the way we do physical things like water and gold. It's completely different.

If in fact these people DO conjure demons, then it IS easy to prove they exist. Why not video tape these events with real scientists present? Oh let me guess, they don't want to expose their secrets, right? How convenient. Of course if these were well kept secrets we wouldn't know about them, would we? But since we do know about them, some people must have been willing to spill the beans, right? Of course then you have to ask why these people would never go to scientists to have their claims verified? Should be easy to prove, have seances, demons show up. Do this a few times and it becomes a provable fact.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

If in fact these people DO conjure demons, then it IS easy to prove they exist. Why not video tape these events with real scientists present? Oh let me guess, they don't want to expose their secrets, right? How convenient. Of course if these were well kept secrets we wouldn't know about them, would we? But since we do know about them, some people must have been willing to spill the beans, right? Of course then you have to ask why these people would never go to scientists to have their claims verified? Should be easy to prove, have seances, demons show up. Do this a few times and it becomes a provable fact.

We do know about them because some people are successful at defecting from these cults, they just don't happen to have HD video of rituals to share with us, probably for obvious reasons. (Would you let members film your ceromonies so that they might be able to expose it all?)

People "spill the beans" all the time, pretty much like me and the OP are doing in this thread, but we already know what the result is don't we? We get labeled as CRAZY PSYCHOTIC LUNATICS! lol, duh, that's why it's not a huge threat when someone speaks about the truth of a secret society they were in, most people would never believe them anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It's only a "fantasy" to you because you don't think it's true. You are entitled to your opinion, it is wrong, but you can still express it. You calling it a fantasy does not change the fact that it's actually true.

If you think this is all fantasy B.S. then what are you even doing in a thread like this?

Entertainment primarily but it does make my horns show at times... bored mostly. And I earnestly think that it is at times necessary debate so there is a sense of balance in a thread....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Entertainment primarily but it does make my horns show at times... bored mostly. And I earnestly think that it is at times necessary debate so there is a sense of balance in a thread....

Well it seems pointless to debate if you already have your mind made up.

I am still very open minded, if you could actually prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that space aliens are visiting Earth then I would believe you and admit that I'm wrong, I just really don't see that happening as I've been searching for that same proof for 15 years. I thought I found it, but what happened was I was actually just a gullible deceived individual like most "UFO" enthusiasts.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

People "spill the beans" all the time, pretty much like me and the OP are doing in this thread, but we already know what the result is don't we? We get labeled as CRAZY PSYCHOTIC LUNATICS! lol, duh, that's why it's not a huge threat when someone speaks about the truth of a secret society they were in, most people would never believe them anyways.

If they would just prove that people could conjure demons, then nobody would claim they are psychotic, would they? Why don't these whistle-blowers video tape and have credible people present to prove these claims? Instead they just make crazy statements, then never back it up with anything. Gee, I can't imagine why they would be ridiculed?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join