It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi
please put me in the queue for a card.
I had a dream two nights ago about tarot cards - I only remember one of the but not the other five. It would be interesting to see which card you draw

thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi, if your not too busy I'd like to try this please turn the cards for me

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

welcome back and take ur time with the day to day stuff. measure twice, cut it once...applies to a lot more than construction work heh

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes welcome back. I subscribe to your thread and I have missed your imput here at ATS.

I will be watching and reading.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Me please.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey there everyone,

It's been so long since I drew cards for the people on this thread (about 5months), I honestly can't recall where I left off ... so I plan to start with requests on PAGE 52.

If I have missed anyone (and I'm sure I have) and you would still like me to draw a card for you then please make a new request ... as before I will work my way through the list in order so as not to miss any requests ... also as before please be patient ... I promise I will get to everyone in time and the drawn card will be valid from the time drawn ... not the time requested.

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Hi, you drew a card for me a bit ago. I really appreciated it and I was wondering whether it might be possible for you to draw me another card....please?

I'm willing to wait and be patient.

If so I'd be very grateful.

Hey there Kram09,

When you said you were willing to wait I'll bet you didn't expect to be waiting quite this long

Ok here we go let's see what's waiting for you shall we.

The Tarot Card Drawn Is - THE ACE of SWORDS

The first thing I pick-up from the card is that you have or are about to experience some kind of delay or ending ... if it is a delay then it will probably be related to either a project or journey ... if this is the case then a shift in attitude may be all that's needed to get things back on track ... if it is an ending it will relate to the end of an infatuation (rather than true love) ... the problems will revolve around jealousy and conflict that results in confusion and uncertainty.

But whichever applies to you, you should be aware that this is an opportunity to cut yourself free from outdated or negative attachments. Only then can you enter a more productive phase of your life ... this could be time for a clean break that heralds a new beginning.

Woody

edit on 23-1-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey Woody,

Good to see you again. You drew on for me awhile back that was spot on at the time. Any chance I could ask you to draw another for me? No rush, just when you get a chance.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trek315
Hi woody - We have connected in the past tho it has been a while and not sure if you would remember. If you get a chance...... I would love for you to draw a card for me .......... Also, no rush ........ In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and yours .....

Love and Light....

Trek

Hey there Trek I do remember you and I'm pretty sure you are on my 'friend' list ... good to hear from you and I would love to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

I get the feeling that something in your life (phase) is dying ... or at least that's the way you feel ... it can sometimes relate to youngsters leaving home / leaving a job / moving house / end of a relationship ... whatever it is you have at some point felt an element of love for it ... so remind yourself that everything needs to die in order to make way for the new and breathe new life ... for rebirth to occur.

This card can relate to the obvious and point to a romantic relationship ... but what it 'always' marks is choice to be made and sacrifice to be experienced for example;

1/ you must choose between 2 lovers or lose both

2/ you must choose between 2 jobs ... the 1st is your dream job but salary is low ... the 2nd is boring and monotonous but the wages are great.

Whatever your choice and sacrifice senario turns out to be rest assured that the eventual benefits that come from your final choice will outweigh your initial sacrifice 3fold.

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
Hello Dear Woody!
Thanks for your help to all of us!

May I have one please?

Happy

Hey there Happyface,

You certainly may have a card my friend and I feel that you really need one right now ... 'happy' by name and naturally 'happy' by nature but sometimes it hides the way you really feel me'thinks

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of SWORDS

It feels like you have been or are going through the ringer at the moment either because of a period of conflict or intense work ... if your dreams and/or plans haven't materialized ask yourself if they were really in your best interest and for your greater good ... sometimes we need to re-examine past events to see where we may have taken a wrong turn and bring ourselves back on track (we all get a little lost sometimes).

Now is the time to focus on spiritual practices ... seek solace and respite and allow your soul to be revitalized ... reassess where you stand and organize future plans ... there is great value in meditation for you right now.

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Please pull a card for me.

If you arent too busy, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
Hi,

I'm an amature Tarot card reader I have the Dark Grimoire desk.

Could you give me a single card reading please, FYI I'm a pisces born on Friday 13th of March. 13 seems to be a significant number in my life as well for example two of my best friends that I have a great deal in common with were married on that date and 13 comes up a lot in conversation, anyway I digress lol

Thanks In Advance

Hey there klain,

I love the number 13 (especially when it has a Friday attached to it
) and the fact that you are a Pisces tells me that you have big dreams but be careful of getting lost in fantasy (I have 2 Piscean sons so I know what I'm talking about
)

Ok let's draw the card.

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of PENTACLES

There is a lot going on inside your head and you need to put those thoughts into mental files otherwise they will all melt into one and you will get blocked ... and I don't think you want to waste time getting blocked because from what I feel the world is your oyster ... it's just waiting for you to find the right door. In the past you have felt discouraged when things have been delayed ... you shouldn't be ... delays often happen for a good reason. Pisceans are one of the more spiritually inclined signs so I would definately perservere with the Tarot Reading ... why not draw a card for me if you have time it will be good practice ... just remember there are no right or wrong ways to read just read what you 'feel' ... you might surprise yourself.

I get the impreesion that you work best on your own rather than in groups because you don't get so distracted and when you are doing something you enjoy you could spend all day doing it happily ... your only negative is impatience ... you want results yesterday and when that doesn't happen you lose interest easily ... learn to pace yourself and allow for te odd delay ... if necessary take training to develop your skills and become the best that you can be ... take pride and pleasure in your abilities.

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Thank you Woody!

Every one of us want to know about our future, I mean GOOD FUTURE!

I would like to Know why I came here where I live now, is it possible?

SNC

Hey there snc24,

You asked the above question several months ago so before I draw a card to answer that specific question I just wanted to ask if you still wanted a card for that or maybe something more 'now' ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by curlygirl

Just wanted to thank you. The card you read was completely true and your tip has helped me tremendously. You have the real gift; my friend.

Hey there curlygirl,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm so pleased I could help
... as for being real ... yes I am and that is why I started this thread to show people that translating (reading) the Tarot is real and not all people who read cards are charlatans or after something in return. Hopefully it can restore peoples confidence a little.

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnIghtWytchh

I'v been reading tarots for 3 years, and I only do it for my family.

Hey there KnightWytchh,

Like you I spent years just reading for family and friends never having the confidence to read for strangers ... until a friend and myself opened a small therapy centre (pastlife regression / reiki / quantum touch / meditation / tarot etc) and shop. I would be doing the PLR / QT / Meditation ... my friend would be doing the Reiki / Tarot.

On the day we opened there was only me there (my friend was on holiday) and a lady came in and asked if she could have a Tarot Reading.

Now what I meant to say was - 'the lady who will be reading is away until next week would you like to book an appointment for then' ?

The words that came out of my mouth were - 'certainly come this way' !

Imagine my surprise ... imagine my greater surprise when I read like a dream for this lady who I'd never met before and she was so impressed with the reading she became a regular. I never looked back and love reading for people I don't know because there is no subliminal influence.

Take the plunge pull a card for me

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by thequietone
Hi Woodwytch, I'd love it if you could please pull a card for me, always been interested in tarot never really had a chance to have a full reading but a card would be nice

Hey there thequietone ... so sorry I almost missed you thank-you so much for your patience I really appreciate it.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1cd820eb7c.jpg[/atsimg]

It feels as if there has been some kind of disruptive or even aggressive influence around you ... and now you have reached the point where you feel the pain of confronting something that has been a long-standing situation where peace has been difficult to maintain.

Well you may be pleased to hear that finally you will be able to move away from this because this card brings a promise of renewal and peace. Now would be a good time to make longterm plans ... a literal holiday ... or an inner-journey (meditation will help calm mind and body and promote healing where necessary).

Woody

Hi Woody

Many thanks for your card and I can only apologize for the 7 month late reply!

Having thought back to the end of June I can actually pin point a person in my life that had caused me much stress and even got me written warnings in my workplace, it was at the begining of July that that person left my workplace and made my job infinitelly more bearable (even enjoyable at times!).

Thanks again and im astounded at the accuracy of it, thinking back to the whole of last year it was the only period when a single person was causing me problems and left my life (after 6 months of hardship....its a long story).

hope you are well
TheQuietOne

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 23-1-2012 by thequietone because: Double post, very sorry, got bad connection at the moment

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's all for today but I will be back tomorrow with a card for vrill

Woody

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thank you for drawing another card for me, I appreciate it.

I can actually relate to what you said in regards to it.

Very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join