It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt detains Israel 'officer' for spying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by confreak

along with their arab counterparts who do the same thing?

What does Israel do when they find a spy??

Ties them up, blindfolds them, places them on their knees while masked gunmen stand behind and rant from the Quoran. Once done they push him to the ground and saw his head off with a knife in the name of a religion while ignoring due process, witnesses, a litle thing called a trial and innocent until proven guilty?

oh... wait... thats not Israel...

Israel charges them, allows them their day in court and if found guilty they go to prison where they are sheltered, fed, clothed and are relatively safe.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Turns out Egypt may have acted to hastily...

From the description he sounds like perfect spy material to me..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Israel charges them, allows them their day in court and if found guilty they go to prison where they are sheltered, fed, clothed and are relatively safe.

Unless of course they get assassinated first..

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Unless of course they get assassinated first..

Yeah.. Israel learned during a very [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_(group)]Black Spetember[/url ]just how far a terrorist group is willing to go to kill people.

Besides, Hamas has done their own political assasinations.. In one case Hamas returned the body of a Fatah member to his wife - sliced up into steaks, when they took over the Gaza strip. Hamas killed quite a few of their counterparts during that incident.

We can always look at the Harrari assination as well...

While I get your argument I just think that at times you turn a blind eye and ignore what the extremist groups do and concentrate your entire argument on Israel. I say this because in my thread about Syria being referred to the Security council for their nuke program, you completely ignored that topic and brought up Israel, again ignoring the fact Israel is not a signatory to the NPT, where as Syria is.

Just an observation.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

While I get your argument I just think that at times you turn a blind eye and ignore what the extremist groups do and concentrate your entire argument on Israel. I say this because in my thread about Syria being referred to the Security council for their nuke program, you completely ignored that topic and brought up Israel, again ignoring the fact Israel is not a signatory to the NPT, where as Syria is.

Just an observation.

Not quite correct..
The problem is that I and others do not deny the actions of others, Hamas, Syria or whatever..
But many pro Israelis seem to deny that Israel does anything wrong..
It seems to them that everything Israel does is done for a legitimate reason and is therefore OK..

THAT'S my beef...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join