It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Show No Fear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In every city and town there are masonic lodges, GO TO THEM IN PERSON.

Why come to a website to ask a mason or the mason's questions? Why leave your comments about what they are 'really' doing here on a conspiracy website?

Go to your local lodges, they are everywhere. You don't have to plan this. Stand and wait for someone to show up.

Ask them your questions, see what you can find out. This is the true method.

Eye them out and show no fear based on whatever you think you know. See their reaction and note it. Wisdom will come before action.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
too many people come to internet for this kind of thing and i beleive it is based on fear. most are afraid to question a real mason unless it is a family member, people are afraid to step foot on a real masonic lodge footsteps and ask questions.

that time is over.
edit on 6/12/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
down here in FL where i live there is a "masonic" looking building, the exterior is completely covered with masonic like symbols, especially the "G" and the ruler with the cumpass, as well as the two collumns, however the building does not have any form of business hours, and the windows are tinted to the point where you cant see inside. i also highly dought that any important masons reside in these "lodges" maybe some lower degree masons, however their most secret or important meetings would definatley not be held within a lodge across the street next to the hot dog stand LOL, easily accessible to the public.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Would be great if you could get and post a pic of that, I and many others on here are interested in symbolic buildings.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the building sticks out like a sore thumb and there is an eerie unsettling feeling about it, im new to ATS so i still gotta figure out how to post images

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Low level minions , including we the people, always know virtually nothing. You might as well go to the Supreme Court and demand justice or go to Congress and demand representation.
edit on 12-6-2011 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

THIS should help you post photos and images in posts. If you still have issues, problems or questions, feel free to ask me or, frankly, any mod. We're all glad to be of any assistance that we can.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
i also highly dought that any important masons reside in these "lodges" maybe some lower degree masons, however their most secret or important meetings would definatley not be held within a lodge across the street next to the hot dog stand LOL, easily accessible to the public.
Where, then, do you suppose these secret or important meetings are held?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Where, then, do you suppose these secret or important meetings are held?

Duh. Dulce, New Mexico or if the Bilde-bears are using that conference center, under the Denver airport.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

If you go to the website it will show their meeting times. During the day usually the secretaries, board directors, or care takers may be there, but they'll sometime have the door lock so as not to be disturbed. If you go just prior to meeting time you can meet many of them during dinner or meeting prep, but once the meeting starts you will probably only talk to the Tyler who sits outside the door of the Lodge.

reply to post by k1k1to

That building sounds indeed Masonic. What is the structure of Freemasonry that splits this "high level" vs "low level" Masonry? Where would these "high level" Masons meet if not in a Masonic building? Our buildings have security.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
very good idea.

how about dressing "like a Mason"?

I mean, dressing like a very important person and trying to get inside in a good moment for a while...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

You realize you'd have to prove your a Mason before you'd be allowed in, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by seiva7

You realize you'd have to prove your a Mason before you'd be allowed in, right?

yes, but I am thinking if you would choose a "busy" moment with some crowd and a "exclusive" appearance you may find out something while the confusion is going on...

just thinking out loud.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

I will give you props for being proactive. I'd much rather see people doing things instead of talking about them. You could learn more in 10 minutes at the lodge than you could in months here talking about things that others haven't seen either. Go to a lodge, ask questions, look around. Please, I implore everyone who has any interest in the subject to do that. If nothing else, it will ease your mind as to what kind of men are involved in masonry. You may find that you know some of these men. We welcome visitors and will answer any questions you may have.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I didn't realize there is a "Mason faction" here on ATS...

so, you feel obliged to defend what you know about Freemasonry?

They are just washing your brain with wrong rituals and you think you know what is life about...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7
yes, but I am thinking if you would choose a "busy" moment with some crowd and a "exclusive" appearance you may find out something while the confusion is going on...

We have an elected officer whose entire job is to check people headed through the door. Unless he knows you personally, he's going to ask for your dues card or for someone to vouch for you.
edit on 13-6-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: Added a sentence

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by seiva7
you feel obliged to defend what you know about Freemasonry?

Not necessarily. I just have this crazy idea that people are happier and better served with the truth, and that patently false information forces us into wrong-headed perceptions and useless grudges that are both personally and societally detrimental. Maybe I'm wrong.

They are just washing your brain with wrong rituals

There is nothing about Masonic ritual that is "brainwashing"; on the contrary, full use of one's mental faculties is the entire point of the Fellowcraft degree.

and you think you know what is life about...

You mean to tell me it's not about becoming closer to God and helping people? Man, those Masons really did a number on me. And my parents, neither of whom were Masons. And my religious leaders, none of whom were Masons. And my teachers...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I gave the op a star for common sense.

2nd.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join