It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY VISION please read it all before you comment!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

I am not denying god.
And I understand what you are saying about a man trying to control everyone I think so too. But don't you think that god wants to be on top of the pyramid too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

How powerful would a man be if he could kill god? you ask...
well that depends, the first thing to ask is would it be murder or suicide?
Would you want to kil yourself?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noromyxo
reply to post by IDONTBELIEVEMYSELF

"Who is God again? Remind me."

He is your Creator my friend. He loves you. He is the Great Architect of the universe.
He is AWESOME !
Does that answer your question?
He Created me?
We Created Hitler?
You Created God.
Not us

edit on 6/10/11 by Noromyxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubusmells

the devil is preparing for war with God

Do you even realize how absurd this sounds? For that matter all of you who constantly claim crap like this. "Devil /make/ war with God".

How can ANYTHING fight God? It's God, there is NOTHING above Him. He is the definition of POWER. He is the Perfect One. He is ONE. He is eternal, not begotten nor has He begotten.

The "devil" is a lonely Jinn, a creature created BY GOD. He is no more powerful than you or I.

The only thing that differentiates him from other Jinns is that God has granted him a long life until the Day of Judgment - and he tries to influence you in doing bad things. He himself believes in God and knows God, but he tries to make people not believe in him. So, he is fighting YOU and not God!

And BTW, whenever you "hear" something in your mind, or you think "God" is talking to you: it's a Jinn. Because God only talks to Prophets, REAL prophets, of which there was none for 1400 years now.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

I certainly applaud your narrative.

The essentials sound quite true, to me.

Certainly the globalists are doing exactly as you outline.

Certainly THE KING IS RETURNING . . . as CONQUERING LORD GOD OF ISRAEL this time . . . not as suffering servant crucified on a cross.

CERTAINLY THE GREAT DECEPTION OF THE END TIMES that the Bible warns us about has been carefully crafted over millenia.

Certainly it's going to get horrifically worse before it gets better.

Certainly GOD ALONE IS OUR REFUGE.

"HE THAT CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
TPTB are not stupid people.

If you think they are stupid then ask yourself why they are in power and you are not.

So, let's take it as a given TPTB are intelligent people...

If these intelligent people knew this "God" of the bible really existed then they
would also know that the "God" of the bible is omnipotent and believing in the
"Devil" is "eternal damnation".

Would not these intelligent people choose to be on "God's" side if "God"
existed ?

This leaves me with two possibilities:

1) The biblical "God" does not exist and is used as a tool to control people.

2) "God" does exist but is not that powerful and has reason to fear the "Devil".

I'm going to go with #1.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

God of War all the way. I want the chains with blades attached to my arms in the worst way.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Yeah the devil knows he can't win against God so he comes after humans. Kinda like someone getting into a fight and kicking his @ss handed to him, so he goes and kicks his dog. Misery loves company.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Thats a really good question. The way I see it is that all humans know is this life and what stimulates us now. Humans still living have no concept of what the spirital world is like so there is no stimulate. Since God has given us free will to do whatever we please, people are all about the here and now. So these people made a choice; sell your soul (sorta speak) and rip the Earthly rewards offered now or follow God for a promise of Eternal Life. Eternal is pretty hard to imagine. Kinda like how vast our Universe is so these people are chosing the first. Thats just my 2 cents on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

1) The biblical "God" does not exist and is used as a tool to control people.

2) "God" does exist but is not that powerful and has reason to fear the "Devil".

Both are wrong. You can't just make these 2 alternatives and think that's all it is.

God does exist and He has Power over all things.

This is the whole story you will not find in the Bible. Iblis was one of the Jinn, he was in a higher rank than the others, and in the company of angels. When God created man, Iblis was offended and refused to show respect to him "because he is made of fire, while man is made of earth". This caused his fall. But he plead with God to grant him life until the Judgment Day, and he swore "he will deceive all humans, except those who are steadfast in belief".
It is his agenda now to "whisper" to you, and paint bad things as good. He deceives you by showing you things "good" in appearance which are actually ultimately bad for you.
God does not forbid humans certain things with no reason (e.g. pork meat) - even if humans did not know why they shouldn't eat it (it tastes good), now we know why. See, God knew what is good for humans before they knew.

Now, the TPTB - most of them indeed do not believe in God, or take your #2, e.g. think that God is not so powerful and they rely on the devil, who DECEIVES them.

You say why would they not side with God: Well, to do this (if they really believed in a powerful God) they would first have to RENOUNCE their power - and they are quite fond of their power. And greed. This is the devil using these things to blind them.

The Devil is not some mystical red monster with horns - it is a Jinn that *whispers* to you (uses vibrations in matter/energy) to influence you. It is commonly known today that all matter and energy is made of vibrating strings. The whole universe "vibrates".

If you could be able to influence certain parts of the brain you would be able to make a person think or do certain things - this is precisely what the devil does. He doesn't really have the power to FORCE you do anything, but he has the power of suggestion.

When a rich dude of the TPTB thinks like this "Hm ... we could start a war in country XY, then our shares in company ABC would rise by 20% .... but if we do that there will be at least 10.000 dead people" - his reasoning is this "ahm ... ah well, 10.000 is not that much ..." - this thought doesn't just "pop" into his mind just like that - it is the devil giving him this "thought". It doesn't mean he HAS TO DO IT, but the suggestion is there. See how the devil continues to suggest him that "it wouldn't be that bad ...". He keeps and keeps "attacking".

Once you start listening to him, you are more and more prone to his suggestions, because you have no defense against him anymore.

From there on, he will show you everything that is evil as "not so bad", until you become his complete slave.

Many people do not understand the devil works this way, and you cannot otherwise explain the evil things some people do.

When asked why did they do what they did, some serial killers said that they did not know - these "thoughts" kept "popping in their mind". When examined, their brains had no defect whatsoever - so what is the cause of these thoughts then?

Even common persons might get violent thoughts or other "not normal" thoughts from time to time. The reason why not all react like the serial killers do is because various persons have better defenses against that.

When you see an apple by the street. The apple tree belongs to the neighbout. A thought "pops" into your mind to "take an apple". In that moment you realize that is a bad thing to do (to steal) - so if you have a defense mechanism - not the fear of police or someone seeing you - suppose it is night and absolutely no one can see you - whether you do take the apple or not depends only on 1 defense system. If you know that there is ONE who CAN see you, you will not take the apple.
The more you invoke your defense, the less powerful is the devil - and the "urge" to steal an apple will gradually DISAPPEAR.
Now why is that? You still have the same body. The apple is still as good as it always was. You still are hungry. Then what has changed, why is this "thought" to steal the apple not popping into your mind anymore?

Because you have activated your defense to the full potential - the more you have used it, the stronger it gets.

At the end, your defense will be so strong that the devil WILL GIVE UP to put a thought in your mind.

That is when you have achieved the complete peace with the giver of peace: God.
edit on 14/6/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Your "God" is like a mentally ill mean little child that pulls the wings off flies.

If your "God" exists it is an insane thing that I want no part of.

Sorry, Ahmed, I'll pass.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Bubusmells has some issues I think. Not some but possibly all of his original twenty replies were the same copied speech, over and over and over until the twenty had been reached and walla his first thread was just another copy.

Kinda makes one look forward to his next thread, yes?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Bubusmells has some issues I think. Not some but possibly all of his original twenty replies were the same copied speech, over and over and over until the twenty had been reached and walla his first thread was just another copy.

Kinda makes one look forward to his next thread, no?
Yes?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Dude, not making fun of you. If I wasn't half religous I would have stopped at the part where you said god. Maybe your faith and conspiracies are melting together like soup. This stuff can get to you and make you crazy maybe you need a rest from this site.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Quoted for truth. Go outside and read some Michael Crichton or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

reply to post by curious7

Kinda makes one look forward to his next thread, yes?
. No?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is a even bigger picture op, and i do not claim to know it all, but you need to start off by learning a bit of the reads by Plato, then ask yourself why all the gold? Then from their calculate who has been in charge, who is in charge on top of the pyramid scematic, and just how old is she now? Last but not least, why if there is a all knowing god with love in his eyes for every hair on your head does he allow the same family gene pool to cultivate wars every decade on this planet

I am always enticed to read about thoughts about this planet when people are thinking outside the box, thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your "God" is like a mentally ill mean little child that pulls the wings off flies.

Sorry, Ahmed, I'll pass.

Really? And why is that, or is it "cool" to just post some claim like that without substantiating it with anything. What exactly in my post above was not to your liking? Did you READ the post actually?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sorry, Ahmed, I'll pass.

Really? And why is that, or is it "cool" to just post some claim like that without substantiating it with anything. What exactly in my post above was not to your liking? Did you READ the post actually?

Any omnipotent being that:

1) trusts it's oh-so important word to mankind and doesn't have the decency
leave ANY physical sign of proof (Why isn't there a big YWHV burning in
nuclear fire on the moon for all mankind to see ???)

3) Expects me to forget my my faculties of reason and believe based on
stories in a book written by men that would defecate in their filthy robes
if they saw a video playing on a modern cellphone.

2) Wants to "burn me in hell for eternity" for something I do in my tiny cosmic
eyeblink of an existence

Is insane.

Once again, I'll pass on the imaginary friend that wants to torture me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sorry, Ahmed, I'll pass.

Any omnipotent being that:

1) trusts it's oh-so important word to mankind and doesn't have the decency
leave ANY physical sign of proof (Why isn't there a big YWHV burning in
nuclear fire on the moon for all mankind to see ???)

2) Expects me to forget my my faculties of reason and believe based on
stories in a book written by men that would defecate in their filthy robes
if they saw a video playing on a modern cellphone.

3) Wants to "burn me in hell for eternity" for something I do in my tiny cosmic
eyeblink of an existence

Is insane.

Once again, I'll pass on the imaginary friend that wants to torture me.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Woah there... Umm, maybe you should get off ATS for a bit. Oh I know what this is...

This is what happens when you listen to Tool and read ATS at the same time. A friend of a friend once did that, and smoked pot and said Jesus descended from heaven to give her a message about the evils of peanut butter and girl scout cookies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join