It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Dimensional Self.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Do I post too much? haha. anyway, on to the post.

All that exists is me. All that exists is you. There is no space. There is no time.

All is one is me is you.

You might say, "I am here, and you are there, WTF are you talking about?!"

I know I know. It defies logic. That's the beauty of it, because once you realize something that defies logic, you know it's something significant, and if I didn't see it as significant, I wouldn't have 100 posts about it.

Your higher dimensional self is creating an experience right now. I am creating you for me to experience. Now to create you for me seems selfish and as if I am implying that all that exists is me. That is ridiculous. However, all IS one.

Since my higher self is creating you for me to experience, then to satisfy logic, your higher self must be creating me for you to experience. Our interactions are one event. Whether it is the event from your viewpoint or mine is irrelevant. The point is, my higher self is creating one event, and your higher self is creating the same event, therefore, OUR HIGHER SELVES ARE ONE.

If our higher dimensional self IS US, and you can see this, then you see how we are one and all is one.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That was really well written. I enjoyed this allot
thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That surprisingly made a lot of sense.
It seems you have a bit of a giggle in your tone.
I like that

My higher self is glad to have made my fingers pick this thread.
Good day, sir.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

THANKS FROM MY HIGHER SELF..I COULDNT FIND THE THREAD BUT I SEEM TO REMEMBER A POST ABOUT A DREAM A PERSON HAD ..TIME IS IRREVELENT..we are on a learning journey we die i become someone in a different time die and become someone else untill it boiles down to i am you you are me in parrell yet the same universethe combination of all of us past present and future is ONE

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I stand back and see all this as my imagination and applaud myself for creating you in such a manner that you think you are in fact creating me. In writing this, I know that in fact no one is out there but my mind and this is like a bio feedback, or mental feedback. But having thoughts out there keeps me from being bored.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I stand back and see all this as my imagination and applaud myself for creating you in such a manner that you think you are in fact creating me. In writing this, I know that in fact no one is out there but my mind and this is like a bio feedback, or mental feedback. But having thoughts out there keeps me from being bored.

Idk your bias by the context of your reply, but it is you that is creating me.

edit on 9-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: awerhqerhqwer

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

No you don't post to much. When I click on a thread and see your handle I have a little chuckle and think " here he goes again" then I sit back and enjoy.

Enjoy? Oh yea. Listening to you going on and on with varying thoughts as you find new insights is joyful. I want to thank you for your sharing with us.

Now, I hope this dosen't go to your head. But I spect not.

What was the name of that Beatles tune that went I am you and you are me and we are all together? A Harrison song if I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

No you don't post to much. When I click on a thread and see your handle I have a little chuckle and think " here he goes again" then I sit back and enjoy.

Enjoy? Oh yea. Listening to you going on and on with varying thoughts as you find new insights is joyful. I want to thank you for your sharing with us.

Now, I hope this dosen't go to your head. But I spect not.

What was the name of that Beatles tune that went I am you and you are me and we are all together? A Harrison song if I remember correctly.

Google says: I am the walrus.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Why oh why am I creating a world of such pain and suffering? Of sinister government projects that hurt and hate the world that I love? Please explain that part to me. This is where I lose the logic you speak of.
edit on 6/9/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
We're not all really one. We are each a distinct individual entity with their own free will. But we are all connected on a deeper level.

It's somewhat like a town, the whole town is one, yet within the town are many different individuals, each with their own lives - all separate, yet part of a whole.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

because there has been a sense of exitement around it. Afterwards you can rise above all of it. See, it makes you look like something. Sensation. As long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Reading the op I had a vision that I should let my higher self don't have any expectations because what I expected from others wasn't realistic. It didn't work. So I left all my expectations behind, it somehow gave me a better feeling about myself. I know things will work out the way. I give things a chance what I didn't with my .. expectations.

RELIEF

Thank you for your post.

I gave things a chance. good day!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Why oh why am I creating a world of such pain and suffering? Of sinister government projects that hurt and hate the world that I love? Please explain that part to me. This is where I lose the logic you speak of.

It all has a purpose. We are still learning. There is no time. You are also creating a world where we have moved beyond suffering.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by starborn
We're not all really one. We are each a distinct individual entity with their own free will. But we are all connected on a deeper level.

It's somewhat like a town, the whole town is one, yet within the town are many different individuals, each with their own lives - all separate, yet part of a whole.

You can look at it this way, although, I would say it is from the perspective of this dimension. In higher dimensions, all of us here are the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Do I post too much? haha. anyway, on to the post.

lol no your are processing data for others to absorb

I also like who you formulated this as well. Its like you have a deep interest or responsibility to understand the FRINGE.

be well and keep up the good work

edit on 6/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The point is, my higher self is creating one event, and your higher self is creating the same event, therefore, OUR HIGHER SELVES ARE ONE.

That doesn't follow.

And, two people experiencing the same event are not creating the event. Even if they did, how does that make them "one"?

Also, a "higher self" doesn't appear to exist. Define "higher self" better if you can, please.

edit on 10-6-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

The point is, my higher self is creating one event, and your higher self is creating the same event, therefore, OUR HIGHER SELVES ARE ONE.

That doesn't follow.

And, two people experiencing the same event are not creating the event. Even if they did, how does that make them "one"?

Also, a "higher self" doesn't appear to exist. Define "higher self" better if you can, please.

edit on 10-6-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: (no reason given)

Thanks for being persistently skeptical.

Gives me something to talk about. I still want to be proved wrong.

I'll attempt to help you understand what I am talking about, but I feel sure it will be to no avail.

For all intents and purposes, let's attribute our higher self as being God. Our higher self is really a higher dimension. I mean a physical dimension, like the nature of a hypercube. Examine a hypercube, and imagine how it is a 3d object that is big at the same time it is small. As if space and time do not exist. This is what your higher dimension is living in and your higher self's perspective is influenced by this reality. No time + no space applied to your being = you are everywhere at every time = omniscience.

Since you have a "science mind", perhaps you need to start with this scientific explanation of higher dimensions.
Approach this video from the perspective of self as if you are the dimensions that he is talking about, and you might finally understand better what I'm talking about. www.youtube.com...

I hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Once you take ownership of such a concept,you can no longer be indifferent.

(Iwouldcreateasecondlinebutthatmightdistractyouinsomeway)

edit on 10-6-2011 by The Utopian Penguin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Since you have a "science mind", perhaps you need to start with this scientific explanation of higher dimensions.
Approach this video from the perspective of self as if you are the dimensions that he is talking about, and you might finally understand better what I'm talking about. www.youtube.com...

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I've seen this and it should be noted that the dimensions portrayed in that video are not what a physicist would refer to. Rather, it serves as a method for the layman to comprehend the concept of multiple dimensions.

That being said, how does what you describe as a "higher dimension" exist as an actual frontier by which the human mind or consciousness occupies? You haven't demonstrated its existence, or the mechanisms in play, but merely asserted its existence and our interactions with it. At some point you have to demonstrate that this is more than some abstract concept (which is all it appears to be).

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I've seen this and it should be noted that the dimensions portrayed in that video are not what a physicist would refer to. Rather, it serves as a method for the layman to comprehend the concept of multiple dimensions.

That being said, how does what you describe as a "higher dimension" exist as an actual frontier by which the human mind or consciousness occupies? You haven't demonstrated its existence, or the mechanisms in play, but merely asserted its existence and our interactions with it. At some point you have to demonstrate that this is more than some abstract concept (which is all it appears to be).

Well that's the million dollar question. But if you had faith in it and believed it w/o proof, your life might take a more positive direction if you applied it, and you'd be amazed at how much you can learn by just looking within.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

It all has a purpose. We are still learning. There is no time. You are also creating a world where we have moved beyond suffering.
I wish to experience that world, not this one. I wish to be cognizant of that world right now. I wish for this one to become like that one.

Also, when government black ops does something that I am not conscious of prior to and during its occurrence, and would not agree to create to begin with, how can it be that I am one with those entities, who create that which I disdain with all of my being?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join