It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceive 6 billion people & attack our star family who are coming to help us!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Vatican has publicly declared that it is OK to believe in Aliens!

If this is not a red-flag then I do not know what will wake us up! Aliens? I don't think so, they are Demons of Old and they will "attach" themselves to the believers; the deception is there to steal your last vestige of security on this Earth, your Soul!

Do not take the Mark of the Beast! Just believing is all it takes! There are no ET to save us, unless we want to live in Hyper-Hell!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

cool video

but i thought the Vatican was doing this ever since they sold the first bible !!!

they always taught me that the devil was not from earth....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It is funny how many people believe in aliens but they do not believe in the Devil!

Thanks for the thought!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Its funny to see how the devil look like a reptile..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
As the new world order makes it's last pitiful effort to both deceive 6 billion people and attack our star family who have come from off-world to assist us during earth's amazing transformation

What about the remaining .92 billion people? Will they not be deceived?

And what of those that are to young to comprehend language and only poop, pee and eat? Are they being deceived as well?
edit on 12-6-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
People this is just a thought, but what if our "star brothers" are not coming to help us, but to destroy us? We can't know whether they are friends or enemies.
By writing this post wanted to tell you not to run ahead of ourselves because we do not know anything for sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
How do people think a fake alien invasion would pan out? Using holograms and pretending to frighten them off after a couple of days, or would they really go to town and destroy major cities?

Either way, it certainly look's like they've been planning for it...

natgeotv.com...

they will blow up cities and villages and towns, look what they did to 9/11 for all of this to be set in place.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I wish they would just hurry up and do it already jeez

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I am familiar with these,They still postulate based on human corp oriel existence.My years of reading shows the aliens FROM SPACE are energy souls that can come and go at will.They inhabit manufactured bodies they wear here like a diving suit.Each is designed for a purpose.They are more durable than our bodies.
Other wise they are another race and have been here foe EONS
if any of them wanted us dead we wouldn't be here.
If there is a coming threat, it will be battle Clones or some lab creation maybe they are playing "Soldier" with all those disappeared children ,given how that used to bother the American psyche.Vietnam pretty well taught us about that.
Read MILABS to see what I think abductions are all about.That's humanity..with dark help.
But shoot a .308 at a hovering saucer? That is doing nothing.....I guess I can put up with more friggin tourists

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Who should people listen to when the final hour is here?

Who should we trust?

Who should follow who?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

You clear your mind and do as you feel.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A lot of talking about Fake Alien Invasion and so on ..

I think they are on their way to assist us somehow .. but Power to be is using this in to making this event in to a negative "invasion" Maybe with a light show that makes it look like war! (Blue-beam) ..

Cause the Power to be on this planet! is not born with natural philosophy or good ethics, they don`t even have to be humans, but that can be debated .. But the Proof is here that the Interest is only in WAR and FORCE ..

IF we could use that amount of WAR money! we could make this planet a better place with under half of what we have spend already in silly wars, with SECRET AGENDA .. for some of you its hard to understand that we have been deceived for a long time.

Its not what the planet can do for you, but what you can do for your planet ..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join