It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The federal reserve no gold? think again.. you are the gold.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does.

how much are you worth[color=gold] (your bond) it is said that you can check online
how much the bond is traded for..
The truth is stranger than fiction. But here it is:

It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet.

When you or I need more money, we use something as collateral and go to a bank for a loan. When a country needs more money it has to go somewhere also. But in 1913 there wasn't anywhere to go. So the US created the Federal Reserve Act. This established a private central bank (The Federal Reserve Bank) that would regulate the amount of money the US government was allowed to borrow and put in circulation. It also would expect to be repaid, like any bank, with interest.

After only 20 years things went from bad to worse. During Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency, in 1933, the US was unable to pay its debt. The county was bankrupt. The private banks that made up the Federal Reserve demanded their money and Roosevelt responded. He had to use the only thing left of any value to pay the banks and continue doing business with them -- the citizens of our country. Us!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74e06ea45ebe.jpg[/atsimg]
do read the articleviewzone2.com...
The following is from a free e-book: How i clobbered every bureaucratic cash confiscatory agency known to man.

The best example of the effects of registration is the birth certificate. A bankrupt entity - city, state/
province, country - cannot operate in commerce. So how do they manage? Since USA/CA have been
bankrupt for decades, having no substance such as gold and silver to back it, the only asset it has are men
and women and our labour. We are the collateral for the interest on the loan of the World Bank. Each of us
is registered, via the application for a birth certificate. The Treasury issues a bond on the birth certificate
and the bond is sold at a securities exchange and bought by the FRB/BoC, which then uses it as collateral
to issue bank notes. The bond is held in trust for the Feds at the Depository Trust Corporation. We are the
surety on said bonds. Our labour/energy is then payable at some future date. Hence we become the
‘transmitting utility’ for the transmission of energy. The USG/CAG, in order to provide necessary goods
and services, created a commercial bond (promissory note), by pledging the property, labour, life and body
of its citizens, as payment for the debt (bankruptcy). This commercial bond made chattel (property) out of
us all. We became nothing more than ‘human resources’ and collateral for the debt. This was without our
knowledge and/or our consent, via the filing (registration) of our birth certificates. When mums apply for a
birth certificate, the application is registered. The legal title of her baby is then transferred from mum to the
State. Mum is left with equitable title of her baby whom she can use for a fee - a ‘use tax’ - and since the
property does not belong to her, she has to treat it in the manner which the owner wants.
Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be
implemented to enslave the American people.
We are chattel..

The birth certificate created a FICTION (the name of the baby in upper case letters). The state/ province
sells the birth certificate to the Commerce Department of the corporations of USA/CA, which in turn places
a bond on the birth certificate thereby making it a negotiable instrument, and placing the fiction, called a
STRAWMAN, into the warehouse of the corporations of USA/CA. Representation for the created fiction
was given to the BAR (British Accredited Registry/Regency), owned and operated by the Crown, for the
purpose of contracting the fiction (which most of us think is ourselves) into a third party action. Do not
underestimate the power behind this trick. It is to con us into contracting with the feds so that they can
‘legally’ confiscate our property. All these contracts have only our signatures on them because corporate
fictions cannot contract (only natural beings have the right to contract - and the right not to contract).
Because there is no full disclosure - we are never told that we have just signed away what we believe to be
our property - these contracts are fraudulent, and hence, we are still the lawful owner and the profit earned
by the feds from selling securities (our property) belongs to us and must go into a fund for our benefit,
otherwise it would be fraud. Not wanting to be charged with fraud, the feds had to create a remedy for us ...
and hope we wouldn’t discover it.

birth certificates - our warehouse receipts. It appears that the feds are the holder in due course of our
bodies, our labour, our finances, our property, our lives. They have legal title, we have only equitable title -
we are allowed only the use of our bodies, finances, property, all of which are owned by the gov’t, yet the
privilege of our ‘using’ them demands a ‘use tax..

So it would seem that we are the new [color=gold]gold
What do you guys have to say

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am far more valuable.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

looking at my bcert right now
006611 lol
they think im i guess worthless

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The man can't put a price on my head. Let them use all the paper they want, it won't make any difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolveseyes
reply to post by mkkkay

006611 lol

That is the bond # not how much it's worth..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

reply to post by mkkkay

006611 lol

That is the bond # not how much it's worth..

oops lol ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i knew that

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The way i feel now, I am tungsten coated in gold coloured spray-paint.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarMan
The man can't put a price on my head. Let them use all the paper they want, it won't make any difference.

this from the same e-book

The property which you think you own (and this includes your body) already belongs to the IMF and
soon they will make this known by asking for proof of title which you cannot evidence. Birth Certificates
are only evidence that the Title of Origin (legal title) rests elsewhere. You do NOT have legal title to your
body, unless you have claimed it. This is why you are not permitted to put particular substances into it.
When the feds become desperate enough they will come for all your property, including your body. They
will demand all collateral ‘now’. Its nothing personal; its just business.
This is the reason that more people every day are in (debtor’s) prison. All crime is commercial in
nature. This is the reason for more and more traffic citations: the police are no longer peace officers; their
role now is ‘revenue/ tax collector’. This is their job. Don’t let them kid you about why they want you to
wear your seatbelt. It has nothing to do with saving your life - it has to do with protecting the potential
revenue/ tax which you will earn/ pay over your lifetime, not to mention save the insurance companies (also
corporate/ non-existent entities) the cost of claims. Don’t kill the goose which lays the golden egg. I’m not
making this up.

papers, papers, do you have your papers.. nazi germany.. what were those papers all about...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by mkkkay

006611 lol

No! you are priceless

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
yesss im worth millions

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

my step mothers grandpa died with those numbers on his wrist. right under those he had his ss number tattoed on his wrist right under his aushwichitc whatever number

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddfuture
yesss im worth millions

it is said that those bonds for some
are worth way more than a million
My bond is certainly worth much less than the bond
of let's say laddy gagag

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

reply to post by mkkkay

my step mothers grandpa died with those numbers on his wrist. right under those he had his ss number tattoed on his wrist right under his aushwichitc whatever number

Do you know what they ment when they asked for their papers..

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

then it was to determine what you were
now its to determine who you are

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
When they come to collect me, I feel sorry for their mothers. I am owned by nobody, not the Incorporated States of America, not the IMF, NOBODY. The first missled lifeform to bang on my door expecting payment for my existance will be met with an abrupt view of oblivion. I will not accept this. I realize it may be written and known, but my acceptance of it will not happen. "I do not recognize your authority, I do not comply."

Remind me to buy an "Unwelcome Mat"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

you better learn legalesse then, cause they have ways of getting your agreement to verbal contracts without you even knowing it... do you understand?

edit - legalese - understand, stand under, when the officer asks you if you understand, do not say yes,

say i comprehend, thats what i say, i will not agree to stand under
edit on 6/9/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is a topic that is re-hashed about twice a year here on ATS.
Yes the Fed has collateral.
Sure, it may even be your labor and skills.
But think of it this way:
Without your birth certificate, or social security number, you can't get a job.
A decent paying job at least. Sure, you could work "under the table".
You can't get an education, or apply for welfare without those numbers either.
But, you can't live the 'American Dream' without these numbers...

So what would you rather do?

That's the choice you have to make.

Because you can denounce everything corresponding to your name.
You can turn it all back in. It's not too hard.
Just become a "sovereign citizen"...
And if you search ATS, you will see the bad light the media puts on those people.

Either way, you are just a number.
A source of income for the elites.
All too many people disregard this information.
Only of they knew how important this really is.
ProtoplasmicTraveler is very knowledgable on this!

Good job OP.
Nice thread.

edit on 9-6-2011 by havok because: Added a line...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

and it is no coincidence that things are this way,

so you say no way to make a living and have a chance at the american dream without submiting to being a number,

sounds like slavery

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

there is a way, to remedy...
you can become a freeman on the land.
they now have their own peace corp,(police), education systeme, money, scociety..

Claim Your Rights As A Freeman on the Land

We are a World Society of Freeman joined together by mutual consent in order to deliberate, determine and act jointly for a common goal. The World Freeman Society is an open society and welcomes you to join in discussion to promote freedom, truth, peace and abundance.worldfreemansociety.org...

The law allows and indeed even recognizes the right of the people to assemble their own peace officers for the purpose of preserving and maintaining the public peace.

Maybe we could have a peace corps for the people. they could police the ptb.
Any one can hire any one as security. Power to the people.

It's About Peace

Although part of our duties will be to investigate, police and correct the existing policy enforcement officers, our existence will actually make their jobs easier by creating more peace-loving and responsible community members, who will not only act with greater restraint and accountability, but would also be ready to come to the aid of any peace officer fulfilling their duties if needed. Furthermore, by increasing the number of sworn peace officers in the land until there are millions, the threat to existing ones becomes non-existent, as their removal would no longer justify calling foreign troops to provide ‘policing services’. We will be fully capable of replacing them if needed.

Finally, by becoming peace officers ourselves, we will as communities composed of people enjoy a growing consciousness, enjoy a greater level of protection against police abuses and court injustices and will enjoy the protection the law affords those who act as peace officers. All this will be in fulfillment of that previous spoken, to wit, “Blessed be the Peace Makers, for they shall be called the Sons and Daughters of God.”

Any questions can be answered or asked here in a forum.forum.worldfreemansociety.org...

Peace to all.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Actually, the other day I was reading about how today's youth aren't turned off by amassing debt, but instead feel emboldened by it.

This is irresponsible to say the least, but surely seems to fit within the title of your thread. If they do, in fact, feel a sense of power by being indebted, then clearly THEY become the financial currency. It's a strange world we live in.
edit on 9-6-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join