It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real chemtrail protest!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hey, at least they got away from their computers and went outside, even as misguided as they are. It does have its interesting moments, such as the guy whose blames chemtrails for a loss of business in air conditioners.

The truly ironic part is towards the end, when the woman talks about being concerned about pollution from chemtrails. If she is so concerned about pollution, then what are they doing having a protest right above a very busy road, getting exposed to exhaust from tens of thousands of cars and trucks.

Just more chemmies who think pollution comes from airplanes, not from their own activities in life.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Thank you for the video. I am a believer of chemtrails and do not believe they are contrails. I am sorry I don't buy it. I can't prove it but it erks me to the core. Wish I was there at that protest... maybe in Adelaide one day...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

Thank you for the video. I am a believer of chemtrails and do not believe they are contrails. I am sorry I don't buy it. I can't prove it but it erks me to the core. Wish I was there at that protest... maybe in Adelaide one day...

Well what are you waiting for? Organize one then. Maybe you could even do it at the local airport, and call the news media about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Maybe would have had better exposure if they wouldn't have been doing in such a clear day.Don't know about there but in Atlanta today it was in the mid 90's and hot.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hey, at least they got away from their computers and went outside, even as misguided as they are. It does have its interesting moments, such as the guy whose blames chemtrails for a loss of business in air conditioners.

The truly ironic part is towards the end, when the woman talks about being concerned about pollution from chemtrails. If she is so concerned about pollution, then what are they doing having a protest right above a very busy road, getting exposed to exhaust from tens of thousands of cars and trucks.

Just more chemmies who think pollution comes from airplanes, not from their own activities in life.

What does this OP have to do with Geo-Engineering; or for that matter where is any constructive (or de-constructive for that matter) material in it having to do with 'ChemTrails'?

I am sorry, FirePilot, but I fail to see the relevance of this thread to the forum you have placed it in.

Mods? Should this be moved to a new forum? Maybe called 'Bagging on Chemmies?

Also, FirePilot, no pollution comes from aircraft? It all comes from 'our own activities'?

Gosh, that is mis-leading.

Have a better day.

P.S. I just realized that this thread belongs in 'Social Issues and Civil Unrest'. I hope it ends up there.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Double, Ah Ha!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What does this OP have to do with Geo-Engineering; or for that matter where is any constructive (or de-constructive for that matter) material in it having to do with 'ChemTrails'?

Umm, did you not look at the banner which says "Chemtrails = Geoengineering"

I never said no pollution comes from aircraft, but can you show us anywhere that a pollution test was done, and pollution was traced to high flying aircraft?

I have pointed out before, that chemmies think that if it was not for airplanes, that rainwater would be pure, that the skies would always be blue, and that the soil would not have any metal compounds in it.

You do not see how this is relevant to this forum, when they are protesting chemtrails and geoengineering?

And yes typical human activities are going to make up the vast majority of pollution there. I would wager that an air sample taken at ground level in LA, whether on that bridge or wherever, will have air pollution resulting from cars/trucks, industrial emissions and power plant emissions, and not tracable to high flying airplanes, even though the chemtrail crowd insinuates that it is the aviation sector polluting the world, through chemtrails.

edit on 8-6-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I never said no pollution comes from aircraft, but can you show us anywhere that a pollution test was done, and pollution was traced to high flying aircraft?

Vs.

And yes typical human activities are going to make up the vast majority of pollution there.

If this thread were entitled 'No Pollution Comes From Aircraft As Chemmies Believe It To' I might be tempted to get into this with you.
But it seems that you are not sure yourself. Maybe if this were not the notoriously vicious forum that it is I would give you some slack on that but not today.

I have pointed out before, that chemmies think that if it was not for airplanes, that rainwater would be pure, that the skies would always be blue, and that the soil would not have any metal compounds in it.

They believe lots of stuff. This is the first time I have seen a thread of this type on the GE+C forum, and it seems have crossed a new line into threads that are just bagging on 'chemmies'. This OP belongs in Social Issues and Civil Unrest. Wonder how well it would do there?

You do not see how this is relevant to this forum, when they are protesting chemtrails and geoengineering?

See above.

I would wager

Wagering is not your style, FirePilot. You typically know. Which is what makes you a bad ass on these threads. What happened today?

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Syntax

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Because I do not have test results handy, but I have never heard of aircraft in cruise, causing issues with ground level pollution.

Now airport delays and jet aircraft sitting in line waiting for takeoff, definitely can, because they do burn quite a bit of fuel while at ground level. You very probably could take an air sample downwind of an major airport and find some degree of pollution from jet aircraft as they are waiting to take off. It still pales in comparison to polllution from cars and trucks and ground level activities though.

I will say that if anyone does find evidence of aircraft in cruise causing issues at the ground with pollution, I will acknowledge the correction, like I always do.

An interesting tidbit about that protest - it was a group on Meetup.com
www.meetup.com...

And who is the organizer of that group? None other than Michael J Murphy, one of the guys behind the junk science epicness of "What In The World Are They Spraying". Interesting how this often certers around a few certain people.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
[Thank you for the video. I am a believer of chemtrails and do not believe they are contrails. I am sorry I don't buy it. I can't prove it but it erks me to the core. Wish I was there at that protest... maybe in Adelaide one day...

Well what are you waiting for? Organize one then. Maybe you could even do it at the local airport, and call the news media about it.

These chemtrails are from high altitude tanker jets and not from passenger jets.

Always blocking out natural sunlight, especially in the early morning.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I did feel it was a tiny bit ironic that they were protesting any other kind of pollution over ten slow grinding lanes of single occupancy automobiles.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by deprogrammer

Evidence, please.

Surely it's not that hard as it's so common.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

These chemtrails are from high altitude tanker jets and not from passenger jets.

Always blocking out natural sunlight, especially in the early morning.

The RAAF has 1 refueling tanker, nor are their any USAF tankers there. How do you know it is refueling tankers doing it? Because a chemtrail site says so?

You can see plenty of passenger airliners that are described as chemplanes, on chemtrail sites. Two very common photos put up on chemtrail sites, are a KLM 747, and a Emirates 777

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

FirePilot is Back in the House! (that didn't take long)

Michael J Murphy, one of the guys behind the junk science epicness of "What In The World Are They Spraying". Interesting how this often certers around a few certain people.

Yeah, very interesting. I hope that all of us 'Chemmies' are taking notes. We don't need help from dorks like Michael J. Murphy (bless his Irish soul). That is a real revelation.

And, yes, it is terribly ironic that they held this vigil over the freeway in L.A.

'ChemTrails' are the 'Second Hand Smoke' of conspiracy theorists.

We will overcome. Lord, Lord!. We will overcome.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: No color

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Umm, did you not look at the banner which says "Chemtrails = Geoengineering"

No. Is that what it says!?

Do 'ChemTrails = Geo-Engineering?

Just reading that makes my head feel like the sutures are gonna come undone.

I mean, I love recursion but this just takes the cake.

Seriously, if 'Chemtrails=Geo-engineering' were a hamburger and I was dying of starvation and all there was was that C=GE 'burger I would have to just die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

OK. OK..I have been to Wikipedia and I see C does = GE. And I found this. I don't mean to post this as evidence of anything.

But should it come as a surprise to anyone that people are confused when they go to Wikipedia and find this sort of thing?

Examples of proposed solar radiation management techniques include the production of stratospheric sulfur aerosols, which was suggested by Paul Crutzen,[4] space mirrors, and cloud reflectivity enhancement. Most techniques have at least some side effects.

The prospect of geo-engineering seems like it should be something everyone could get excited about and look forward to.
I am sorry that it is not. I hope you can imagine a world where it could be (I mean everybody).

Now I am just saddened again and I'm gonna go.

Thanks, FirePilot, as usual.

edit on 8-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Argh.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I live near they area they were protesting. The day they protested I actually got quite a good suntan.

The sky was so clear that day I was thinking to myself how anyone can believe such a stupid conspiracy that they are spraying trails to block the sun. While I was thinking that I was helping my nephew put on sun block so we can go swimming.

This stupid chemtrail conspiracy is getting out of hand. Just watching that video made me shake my head in shame. That one old guy was saying contrails disappear fast.... and chemtrails spread out....
That is a fat lie that seems to be the corner stone of most chemmies.

Then, just reading the body language of that last lady that was speaking...

Sorry folks, the chemtrail conspiracy is a myth. Chemtrails are not only impractical, but it would literally be like throwing money into the wind. All the things people claim chemtrials are doing can be done without aircraft and for a fraction of the cost, secretly, so chemtrials are beyond pointless.

...and Frater210, your posts give me a headache. We get it, you don't like Firepilot. Now stop misinterpreting his worlds and attacking him with baseless gibberish.
edit on 9-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The video show a group of ignorant people.

And you wonder why we have the politicians we have.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I've noticed your rigorous standards of geo-engineering by your "How to make something happen in chemtrail land" thread, which has nothing to do with geo-engineering, period.

new topics

top topics

join