It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China warns U.S. debt-default idea is "playing with fire"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It just does not make any sense.... Which raising a red flag to me, the focus should be on the imbalance of illusion... The value of our money is really the question.. Especially when a debt ceiling, meh, is to be raised? It just makes the money less in value, and harder to be believed in. It to is a form of arcane cantrip this whole political ordeal being spoon fed to us.. Which really sucks because well Money is pretty important..
edit on 11-7-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've been saying it for years now. But would anybody listen?
This is just the beginning. China and the US are joined at the hip. China needs to let their currency float. Good for them and good for us [Long Term] In the short term, buckle your seat belts this could get bumpy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/080d041d4237.png[/atsimg]

As far as the rest of the World Fracturedfacade. Maybe in about another 20 years or so from now that will be the case. But presently the Big Dogs are sniffing each-others butts and growling.

edit on 11-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

yeah couldnt agree more mate. its like a feedback loop with america and china they are both feeding off each other.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think the republicans are just trying to start the default process now and then blame it on the democrats so they will not have to take the blame during their term, if they do get in in '12, which would be more likely if the default occurs now!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOverDrive

I don't think so....I didn't have much faith in the American electorate (still don't, really), but judging by the comments on a lot of these default news articles, there's been a decided shift away from blaming everything on Obama to 'WTF are the republicans thinking? Vote them out!'

This will lay solely at the feet of the Republicans, and Boehner knows it. You can see it on his face, even though his mouth is saying differently to preserve what little bit of political capital he has left. If the US defaults, the economy is finished. Gone. America as we know it will cease to exist in a matter of days and likely won't ever come back. What remains will look something like the UK following WWII, except not as stable or nice. There will be no Republican party if they drive off this cliff. The growing split will fracture into a chasm between center-right fiscal conservatives and the moonbat, social conservative, anti-intellectual Tea Party.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

I agree with you , I was just trying to show how short sighted and delusional republicans have become!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You know you're being scammed when "more debt" is being deemed as a solution instead of a problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sorry China, you made a bad investment and it didn't pay off! What are you going to do? Unless there were more tangible assets signed over than it is like holding paper that is of little value!

Of course the current paradigm is that nothing loses value, but they are so very wrong! It is all a destructible form of Art! Creative but it will not hold up as a tangible. Just like the Money from the Confederacy! Once it was money, next it was paper!

This is how the scheme works; they are keeping the ball rolling by printing more and more in hopes that some genius comes up with a solution. No solution but to let it fall where it stands! Next time invest in real assets and no, land is not an asset and neither is a home, those too are destructible!

Ask DeBeers, they can let you in on how to work it!

Poor China got Sucker Punched, just like the rest of us!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
China already lost it's rear as their Yuan ratio of 8 to 1 US Dollar....

Is now 6 Yuan to 1 US Dollar.

A few more months and the Yuan will be just as worthless as the US dollar...and the Chinese will join us in being homeless and unemployed.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
China already lost it's rear as their Yuan ratio of 8 to 1 US Dollar....

Is now 6 Yuan to 1 US Dollar.

A few more months and the Yuan will be just as worthless as the US dollar...and the Chinese will join us in being homeless and unemployed.

lol the Yuan isnt going up in value the dollar is going down, its going to hurt their exports no doubt but the yuan is the least of chinas problems. primary concern to them is the billions of money they wasted on the US. im sure they dont care really as they used the fake boom to build half the country up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join