It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III has already begun say Michael Prince

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is very interesting video ..

"Prince Michael said that he survived the Nazi train set for super-soldier and assassins. But this is not the biggest attraction by accused. According to his insights, World War III has already begun.
Prince argues that armed conflict between the hostile aliens and people everyday thing. No, no it's not the worst because, in his words, some people working with reptilian extraterrestrial race and prepare a false invasion. The move would worsen should the turbulent relationships of the Earth and its reptilian opponents.

But Prince also claims that there is no reason to panic because the dynamics of human survival is guaranteed to win this war. So, in addition to being the assassin super-soldier with authorized access to the most confidential data, Michael Prince, seems to be a prophet.

Current World War II apparently in preparation for decades, and plans with the human side started after the 1964th found that aliens are planning to conquer Earth alliances between the 2009th and 2030. year. In his book The Prince says: 'Fifth April 1964th Two members of U.S. intelligence agencies met with representatives of aliens to renew the peace covenant signed 1934th But on this occasion they found that the reptilian race has secretly developed a long-term plan for the invasion. "

In his theory goes so far as to claim that aliens have abducted more than a billion people, and their bodies now inhabit 'hyper-dimensional aliens'. But how do we know that he needs to believe that maybe I was not an alien in disguise aimed alienate people and spread panic?

Prince argues that the 1976th and 1979. was a member of a group of 42 children of a branch of the Nazi SS in collaboration with the British intelligence agency MI-6 methods of torture, mind control implants, and installing a trained for future cyborg super-soldier. The training is allegedly taking place in Canada. The children were 'destined' for experiments because it resulted from artificial insemination and the merging of human and alien DNA. On this basis we can conclude that his body can not settle hostile entities with respect to itself is alien genes.

To learn more about this intriguing man and his ideas, and you have time 'to kill', do not hesitate to consult the several-hour documentary that you convey"

edit on 7-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ww3 started as soon as the towers got destroyed

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiphopheroindotcom

No thats the Iraqi War or War on Terrorism

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Source for your info? Just curious. His name is Michael Prince, not Prince Michael, just so some dont think an actual Prince from some country is speaking about this stuff. Im starting to listen to this interview.
edit on 6/7/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

This fellow as listed or mentioned in the article as Prince Michael, Michael Prince, Prince, and the Prince. I'm confused. Is this guy a Prince in a Monarchy somewhere, or not?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Creepy like the ending of that horror movie REC 2, did anybody see that movie ? It involved demon possession by worms ?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've seen Prince Michael of Kent but I've not seen the guy in the vid before.

Hang on thats James Casbolt a proven and know hoaxer on ATS.
edit on 7/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

No, he is not a prince. His name is Michael Prince aka James Casbolt.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I disagree. I believe the day the towers were destroyed the world was given a message, you could say subliminally.
Nothing has been achieved by going into Afghanistan, nothing.

st.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I kinda skipped to 19 mins and he started to talk able the Dulce base. He has photographs of the first level of the base!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

No, he is not a prince. His name is Michael Prince aka James Casbolt.

Yeah I realised after a search.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im calling BUNK on this guy. Nothing he says is backed by anything substantial. He has just rewritten his own history to seem more interesting. I think this guy has some kind of 'chosen one' complex where he thinks he is very special and possibly even a prophet.

As for the 'Dulce' underground base photos he shows, they are nothing spectacular at all. He takes pictures down elevator shafts and in empty rooms and just labels it the 'Dulce Base', it could be from anywhere.
edit on 6/7/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
People have to STOP with these theories about Nazis having underground bases in Antarctica, or bases on the Moon, and now Mars. If those stupid Nazis had that kind of technology, don't you think they would have won the war?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The beginnings of WW3 started November 4, 1979. That is the nexus point from where it all will trail back to.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
his body language during the first five mins indicate he is lying.
at one point he begins to describe Nelson BC then pauses and closes his eyes before continuing, this on top of the other "tells" he has displayed is the clincher. Basically at this point he realizes this level of detail is meant to be told later in the story and so he has to "find" his place in the story again(the pause) - because he is being purposely deceptive he closes his eyes as he begin to speak after the pause (no its not a big blink). very obvious NLP "tells"...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
is very bad liar

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

I disagree. I believe the day the towers were destroyed the world was given a message, you could say subliminally.
Nothing has been achieved by going into Afghanistan, nothing.

st.

You obviously have not seen the long and winding pipeline. That thing is quite an achievment considering the number of pockets and body bags that needed to be filled to build it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I have not seen the pipeline personally. I have heard it was proposed. You have images or links to show me?
You don't need to fly four planes into buildings and the ground in order to build a pipeline, that's just ridiculous.
911 was too big an event to just be about building a pipeline.

st.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is a pdf for James Casbolt/Michael prince,

exopolitics.blogs.com...

Complete with the decapitated head of a reptilian.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
He is not to far off from reality. This is what the Governments have planned for us.

An ET false flag operation is also planned Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex

www.examiner.com...

When God Raptures the good left on earth and disaster kills many. This is what they will claim.

Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans are in cognitive dissonance

www.examiner.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join