It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Those Sharing Truth - Are You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There are many people who are on this site, spreading what they say to be truth and such to help thsoe to be awakened and wake up. Now much of what these people say sounds true in my opinion, especially those who post in the philosophy and metaphysics area. They (a general term I know) often post on how the world works, offering advice to all who would ask for it. They state that there is much truth and lies, there cannot be one without the other. What gets me is that for this to be true, there has to be truthin in their statements, but also lies. I know all about the 'take from it what you will, youre choice', that is not a problem. Now they are the ones giving us advice, such as Illuminator13, Hidden_hand, ET_MAN and LifeIsEnergy to name a few. In thier statements they profess truth, but according to what they say there has to be lies in their message too. It makes me wonder.

To those who spread truth, what do you say to this? Perhaps Im missing something, but it makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

I wish I could answer but I can't sift any logical sense out of this cake mix.

Sorry..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
From what I see they may see and speak truth
but the smallest amount of doubt can allow for lies to replace fragmented areas of data shared.

Be well

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think you have a very valid point. Just as a wave cannot be a wave without a trough, and sound is also the absence of sound in between waves. Remember the finger pointing at the moon? I personally find it all too easy to focus too hard on the finger sometimes, and I seem to notice the moon the most when no one is pointing at it. Keep your mind clear and open, and the truth will reveal itself, I think.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
There are many people who are on this site, spreading what they say to be truth and such to help thsoe to be awakened and wake up. Now much of what these people say sounds true in my opinion, especially those who post in the philosophy and metaphysics area. They (a general term I know) often post on how the world works, offering advice to all who would ask for it. They state that there is much truth and lies, there cannot be one without the other. What gets me is that for this to be true, there has to be truthin in their statements, but also lies. I know all about the 'take from it what you will, youre choice', that is not a problem. Now they are the ones giving us advice, such as Illuminator13, Hidden_hand, ET_MAN and LifeIsEnergy to name a few. In thier statements they profess truth, but according to what they say there has to be lies in their message too. It makes me wonder.

To those who spread truth, what do you say to this? Perhaps Im missing something, but it makes sense to me.

I look at it all as religion. New Age is really nothing more than a new religion anyway. But I see no harm with that.

As an agnostic I admit not to know what the real truth is, but I also hold it true that any and all who claim that they DO know are full of it. However, if Jesus should ride down and save us all or we all ascend to higher frequency in 2012, well who knows?

In the end, unless the New Agers start asking for money or getting involved with influencing politics or forcibly converting others as some other religions do, then I see no harm with it and more than that - I find it interesting to read.

Khar

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

I can say one thing for sure, ET_MAN is not lying, its not a mixture of info, and his fundamental message is spiritual preparedness, the other message is based on things he has been given, which he did post, but he also says that date cannot be really known, he knows there is no time. He's very deep and spiritual, and we've written for countless hours for two years. I can even feel when his frequency is off the charts, ahead of time, and like a few other friends, ping on them before we write. There is nothing more important in our lives than questioning the purpose of life, and seeking within, asking for our sight to be healed, and our blocks to seeing clearly to be removed, and seeking to find ways to help others.

When you're an experiencer, nde's, ufology, things under the radar and nudged to share, you do.

One thing he would say, is that it has to do with the intent and heart of a person, and so many who are spreading peace and love from different platforms, and writing for awareness, are doing good. Love delights in all expressions of Love.

Hidden Hand is a vastly different story.
edit on 7-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join