It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end illegal immigration in a month, its incredably simple.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's fine to make the argument that illegal immigrants pose a detrimental problem to the American economy and infrastructure (which I don't entirely believe), and it's fine to use that argument as a reason to try and fix the alleged problem. But to state that harboring illegal immigrants and offering them sanctuary is somehow unconstitutional is untrue, and to use that claim as justification for treating illegal immigrants as inferior persons is both wrong and malicious.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Because they come over here illegally and dont pay taxes. Then they get on welfare where is taxpayer expense, they dont speak a damn word of english. Used to have some live down the street from me started off with just a couple mexican dudes after couple months it was 30 of them! They all sat out in the yard drinkin corona yelling at girls "alkegnawnefoa lakjeg wal lw!" Until FBI showed up one day they was outta there...FBI was seriously walkin around the block carrying m16's.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
My solution is to give them all amnesty, ID, a SS number and make them citizens. I know this isn't popular approach but if you remove the desirability of illegals, there is no longer an advantage in hiring them; they will be paying taxes, will have a credit report, will no longer get in-state tuition and will be treated like every other citizen. There will no advantage in hiring them. No more $5 hour tax-free labor. No more tax free day-labor.

Yah, ummm, the Reagan admin had the same idea. Try again. How about deport them en masse, and continue ICE raids on businesses suspected of hiring illegals. We need more laws like Az. They will flee when they realize they cannot hide. What we also need is a crack down on Soros organizations which cater to illegals. We also need to put more attention on the border and crack down on drug runners crossing over. We need to stop giving preference to people working the system and stop enabling them while imprisoning those who defend our border and our laws(remember that drug runner who got some high falutin atty and the border patrol agents were imprisoned?)
Oh yah, I nearly forgot, we need to hold the Mexican govt feet to the fire because they enforce their own immigration laws heavily while encouraging its own Nationals to break our laws.
edit on 6-6-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Why wouldn't we?

I did. My father did. My mother did.

Lots of Americans have been working in agriculture for about 240 years.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
having just moved from NC, and having two living near me (one next door) they hate the US. They are here to get money to send back to Mexico. They refuse to learn our language, and now the schools have to hire translators for the parents, and everything sent home has to include a spanish version. When my son was in third grade, he was taught Mexican history. He is now in tenth and has yet to learn American history. When you went to wal-mart, the wife would have a cart full of groceries and pay for it with food stamps. The husband would be behind her with a full cart and pay cash for it. He would have a roll of cash. Then they would take their purchases and load them into a brand new Expedition.

It is quite easy to fix this. They are ILLEGAL! If you are caught employing, renting to or aiding in any form/fashion you are charged with aiding and abetting a known criminal and subject to not less than 5 years in a federal prison. I have seen first hand what happens when your community is overrun by the illegals, Crime goes up, public drunkenness, disregard for private property and of course jobs. I tried to get a job about 10 years ago in a construction related field that I had over 10 years of experience in. One company told me to come in because they needed help badly. I showed up and saw three mexicans filling out spanish applications. I was told they were not hiring.

So you can believe they are all good and should be here all you want. I have felt/seen the full effects of these people and that is why I left NC for good! Ship them all back and let them come here the right way! Anything less is a slap in the face of any person who has come here legally and had to conform/adapt to our way of life and traditions. These people could care less.

I hear you man, I jump through a million and one hoops to get legit in the US and this peeves me too.

I always thought employers have to check SSN with DHS computers via E-Verify?
Or is that just a minority of firms that do so?

You know it's crazy, as someone who has to fly in, we are automatically going through the gauntlet of DHS and all the rest who scrutinise etc.
Also when we leave we get checked how long we've been in the USA X Y Z and the rest.
If we exceed one little thing on leaving the USA we can get blacklisted for years and years.
Does this happen on the Mexican border I wonder??
I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Because they come over here illegally and dont pay taxes. Then they get on welfare where is taxpayer expense, they dont speak a damn word of english. Used to have some live down the street from me started off with just a couple mexican dudes after couple months it was 30 of them!

How do illegals get on welfare when they are 'illegal' immigrants in the first place?
It actually reinforce's my belief the ptb are actually clueless when it comes to walking the walk they talk about...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Its a nice idea, but it wouldn't do anything realistically. People would still hire them. Aside from that there are a lot more reasons why they are leaving Mexico aside from jobs. The quality of life in many areas with a job are worse than being homeless in America in some cases. You also have to worry a lot less about being killed by a cartel for whatever petty reason they have to justify it. You think the cops and jails here in the U.S. are bad? They aren't coming here for money, they're coming here for FREEDOM!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

no one here is against immigrants (at least as far as i can tell) we are against ILLEGAL ALIENS - the difference being immigrants come here, are counted and want to become part of the American culture. Illegal aliens come here to live off our welfare system, work system and the health system, without being counted or matriculating. the Mexican illegal culture is that of crime, bribery, lawlessness and violence. i can back up these thoughts with graphic links but I am sure you realize i am correct

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To anybody complaining about illegals in the U.S. It is YOUR government's foreign policy that forces people to come to work in your country. If you actually want something solved look at the bigger picture and understand that so long as your country loots the resources of Latin America, there will be a large income gap that will force many people to desperately/illegally seek work in the U.S. If you have a problem with illegals, then you damn well better have a problem with American companies whatever they want outside of the U.S.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just to remember if we got rid of the people who work the fields ,do construction[ for 4 dlls an hour],work at the carwash,cleaning the offices at midnigth,clean houses,serve as nannys,work in the hot kitchens of most restaurants,they also do the dishwasher jobs/ as well as bass boys,they can asemble the newspaper early in the morning with all those coupons for you to go shopping[at 4 am mostly]the lucky ones work as underpaid mechanics at shops that easily will be recognizable in ads on tv. and the list goes on and on,so are we ready to pay this americans who want this jobs back , the 20 to 22 dlls an hour that , for the complexity, the exposure and the insurance , this new people will need to perform this EASY to do jobs???and if we do how much the food the services and the cost of living in general will rise???Consider the accidents and lawsuits as collateral of cause an effect.///////A dishwasher making 18 dlls an hour????? a nanny 25???....a lawnmower 20??? a field workers in the crops 22????.....DLLS PER HOUR NOT CENTS.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

YES WE DO WANT WORKERS EARNING A FAIR WAGE IN A MARKET ECONOMY THAT WOULD EXIST IF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WASN'T USED TO FIX THE SYSTEM.

Reality is that we were doing far better as a country before we were flooded with illegal immigration, and we will be doing far better again.

People who make good money spend good money, back into the local economy. That is the way the market system works.

If low wages were good for an economy, Mexico would be doing better than first world nations, where the wages are higher.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Openminded you are an ignorant individual, a product of corporate brain washing. You thought of your illegal alien solution, and you think you have come up with a brilliant solution. The one that should be sanctioned is the greedy governments in ALL countries including the US. They are the reason people are experiencing hard times. The governments create these pacts to generate profits at the cost of the peoples livelihood. I would not be here if the US government had not started a war in the country I am from.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by martian1234

EXACTLY. If the U.S government (or UK, France, Canada) didn't f*&^% over the rest of the world militarily and economically, the guy who created this thread wouldn't have to worry about having immigrants illegally coming to his country. Any idiot who thinks sanctioning Mexico is going to cause less people from trying to find work illegally in the States (from Mexico) should be ignored alltogether.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
If this one simple law were enacted, illegal immigration would end very fast. GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS.

Isn't this what they already do, although not thoroughly enough?

The other effect would be that suddenly they cant get a roofer for 5 dollars an hour. They will have to hire a natural born citizen, and the wages might just start to go up.

I'm no expert, but for small-to-medium sized companies, this would probably hurt business. Although, that would mean more customers for their bigger competitors, which would mean more employees, which means higher employee supply/lower employee demand, which equals lower wages.

Start immediate economic sanctions against Mexico, until they start to do something to create real jobs in their own country and raise living conditions for their citizens. Put real pressure on the ruling class there to start to create economic justice for all people there, not just a few ruling families (sounds familiar, right). We put sanctions against countries half a world away for being less of a threat to our national security than the grinding poverty in Mexico does. That should change. But again it wont, because the Elites on both sides of the border want to keep things just the way they are.

I agree with this entire paragraph. If Mexico was a better place to live, then why would they ever want to come here?

EDIT: These points have probably already been brought up. I haven't read much of the thread yet. These are just my initial thoughts in response to the original post.
edit on 6/6/2011 by banandar123 because: Clarification.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by openminded2011

Would you want this if you was an Immigrant? Cause I sure wouldn't.
Why are people so hard on Immigrants?
All they try to achieve is a better life for their family's.

Heck, These guys do the jobs you guys don't even want to do. We shouldn't have to get rid of em.
Plenty of other ways to help Us and them, Don't forget we're all HUMAN!.

Just like they said in South Park, THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!

First of all, he's referring to illegal immigrants, not just immigrants. Second, I guarantee you that in the present economy, for any of those "jobs you guys don't even want to do", you could find dozens of American citizens willing to do it due to lack of jobs available. Before I found my job(s) last year (albeit 2 part-time jobs; not ideal, but anything to make ends meet), if you paid me I would have manually flushed your toilet; and by that I mean using my bare hands to reach down the toilet bowl and pull out the cr---(ok you get the point).
edit on 6/6/2011 by banandar123 because: Punctuation.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
They will have to hire a natural born citizen

You mean people who have legally gotten the citizenship but are not natural born citizens should be hired? Starting with Schwarzenegger?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the point of "they do jobs we wouldn't want to is no longer valid. I see so many homeless Americans even families that I know in times like this they would stand in line for these "undesirable" jobs. Legal worker minimum wage is much higher than $5 an hour, furthermore if Americans were doing these jobs the ridiculous minimum wage would quickly disappear. I traveled toxins beautiful places on this earth I would love to transplant myself into, but I can't just move in/work and call myself say Australian. It's not uncommon to stop refugees. Do it legally or get out.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok so if the millions of illegals cant find work to feed their families they are all going to magically disappear from MMMerica ??? lol, They will just turn into real criminals and would kill to feed their families.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
^^^^^^^
sounds very similar to whats going on in Mexico, and moving into Arizona and Texas.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Stop welfare, food stamps, project housing, etc, and people will be willing to work. Worked in the past when these free-bees did not exist.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join