It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful what you post on the message boards!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't know if this is something we should be concerned about or not. But Yahoo is being sued by some lawyer over their message boards....guess he was offended by the insults people were throwing at him. umm....I don't know, but seems to me that if he could win this, either kerry or edwards could do something similar if they lose the election and find unsubstantiated claims about them on the boards...
I don't know...I always figured with all the crap on the web, well, the message boards was a place where you could really express your freedom of speech.....

at least on these boards, there's not alot of insults flying around like on yahoo....

here's a link to the story.

channels.netscape.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
either kerry or edwards could do something similar if they lose the election and find unsubstantiated claims about them on the boards...

Well then, we have nothing to worry about. Everything negative
said about John Kerry and John Edwards is true. FLUSH THE JOHNS.

Seriously though, I understand what you are saying. Edwards is a
slick lawyer that made his money on lawsuits. He's find a way to
get $$$ from a rock.

[edit on 8/6/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
actually,

I meant to say Kerry and Bush....don't know why it turned out that way.

weather or not what is posted about Kerry is true or not, I just ain't gonna get into. Ain't really saying much about the truth in what is posted about Bush either. But, Bush has been in the spotlight for the past four years as president, and there's been alot said about him, more than likely not all true.

join