It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We gave this planet Human life.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
We gave this planet Human life. Sadly we may have to take it all away.

Many years ago this planet was inhabited by life forms that had no chance of evolving into an intelligent species who would care for, and respect this beautiful Planet. This beautiful Planet that you now call "Earth" was picked by our people to be cared for by a race we came to call the "Elians".

The Elians were a peaceful and caring race of people in a Star System far from where you now exist. Their lives were filled with carefree adventure, love, and respect for their Planet that provided them Life. I visited with them many times during my travels of the stars. Although many of their generations had passed between my visits they always greeted me with open arms.

After happening upon this "Earth" I thought that it could benefit from the Elians. An agreement was made and thousands of their people came with me to this beautiful blue paradise in the stars.

Upon our approach to this Planet the Elians were amazed at it's beauty. As we glided over continents and oceans I noticed tears in the eyes of many. "How can a place of such wonders be without caretakers?" one of the Elians asked. I replied, "At one time this Planet was appreciated, but greed had consumed them." Another tear fell from his cheek as he shook his head.

I could not let them see what our last attempt of the colonization of Earth turned out to be. I shaded the portholes and told them in one day we will begin to find a new home for you all. (Then I pressed the button.)

As I orbited the Earth for next day ,my mission was completed. Our previous attempt at Humanity was extinguished, except the ancient pyramids across the world which have always been the "Greeting place"

With the portholes now unshaded for all to view we began our descent into low Earth orbit for all see and choose where they would like to live and nurture the Earth.

Once again we try. The year is 2013 ad.

Should we start over???

edit on 3-6-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
......wahhhhht..?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry, This ended up in the wrong place. Mods can u help me????

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Twisted1

Sooooo, only your race gave earth humanity? Or is this some story you wrote?

Also, the tears reminded me of

edit on 3-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Oh, well. Try again, I guess. Awaiting 2013.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Our race is your race...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Schizophrenia.
2nd line, Screw you Eliens why don't you come and save the world now instead of talking all that garbage. As far as I'm concerned the world is a ball of s*** now.

I'm sorry, This ended up in the wrong place. Mods can u help me????

Yes indeed, It belongs in the trash with HOAX written all over it.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
reply to post by Swills

Our race is your race...

Yeah yeah yeah, so only your race? Your race is it? The only humanoid aliens to populate earth?

Oh I disagree

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

You wont be herein 2013. The new plan is already in motion!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
man didn't make earth he destroys it daily and then cries like child who breaks his toys elian wow remarkable close to alien only horridly misspelled.

lian
Popularity

Elian adj
\ˈēlēən, -lyən; sometimes ˈel-, which appears to have been the pronunc used by Lamb\
Definition of ELIAN

: of, relating to, or like the essayist Lamb or his writing
Origin of ELIAN

Elia, pseudonym of Charles Lamb †1834 English essayist and critic + E -an
Browse

Next Word in the Dictionary: Elias
Previous Word in the Dictionary: eliad
All Words Near: Elian
This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, but the definition from our premium Unabridged Dictionary is offered here on a limited basis. Note that some information is displayed differently in the Unabridged.
To access the complete Unabridged Dictionary, with an additional 300,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary, start a free trial.
Seen & Heard

What made you want to look up Elian? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

View Seen & Heard highlights from around the site »

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Guys, be nice! The OP has already said that they posted in the wrong forum by mistake.You guys are representatives of ATS... Remain civil and do not tease. We are all better than that!

It's not like each and everyone of you have not made mistakes before!

OP, you should use the complaint form which will be seen by all mods, and let them know you accidentally posted in the wrong forum and they will move it to the appropriate forum for you.

Peace and love!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

We are saving the world,,,,Thats the plan,,,,Ridding Earth of the corruption and wars.

Would'nt YOU like to start over???

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

My mistake. Sorry not their fault. Apparently they got something to add to the conversation.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This is cheap. CHEAP! CHEEEAAAAAP!
edit on 3-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wolveseyes

Damn,,, you spend way too much time on the computer.

How did you do all that so fast????

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It's hard to remain civil with all these rubbish threads, I see only one or two interesting ones a day on this site. Thanks to these trolls ATS is dying, No more credibility what so ever and if anything we all look like retards.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

freaking magical. *I will be nice*

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Holy sh*t,,,,Tuff crowd. Sorry I got the wrong forum. Who kicked you in the balls this morning?????

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
heading to a new topic with substance it was fun

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1

Holy sh*t,,,,Tuff crowd. Sorry I got the wrong forum. Who kicked you in the balls this morning?????

Elians are not meant to speak in slang and swear, Shows over kid.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join