It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What recovery? Video on MSNBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Economists had hoped 2011 would be the year of the turnaround, but for millions of Americans a dramatic slowdown is
threatening a very fragile economic recovery. NBC's Tom Costello reports.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"rehab can take along time"

says the news man!

They were warned about it and the worst hasnt even come yet . But we still sail down the same river with the same mistakes and same actions that got us into this mess in the first place.

Those poor millions without jobs and on unemployment . All the good tax paying citizens who are stuck with the clean up of not there doing but there ignorance.

Maybe when 2012 blows over things should start sailing ? yea? hopetrain? anyone?

*crickets*

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It makes you wonder what Obama's "experts" are telling him. According to him, we're coming out of this and everything will be ok. You know things are bad when the MSM is admitting it. So many of the experts, at least the ones not employed buy the govt, are saying we are headed for disaster and it's just a matter of when, not if. Maybe if this administration would stop lying and trying to protect the big companies, the average American could see how bad this actually is and take steps to cushion the coming blow.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
'The economy is healing...' ROFL! What planet does this woman live on? Or perhaps that the official propaganda that she was told to put out. The look on her face wasn't too convincing so I'm hoping she didn't actually believe what she was saying...

Well, all of this 'happy-clapping' in the MSM has made me want to run to the mall.max out my credit cards,buy a house and sign up for a bunch of worthless college classes. Anyone want to join me?

top topics

join