It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
For God's sake, pull your finger out of your noch!

During access does your son look nice and healthy? Does he wear clean clothes? Is he developing at a normal age of a 5 year old boy? I'm assuming he comes to you with no apparent physical marks of abuse......

then your kid is thriving and his mother is doing a good job!

So stop whining!

His Mother is emotionally abusive and has smacked him around in the past (she generally ignores him or screams at him).

Next time he starts crying and begging not to go home I'll just tell him "Stop whining! Ya got nice new clothes!"

You're pathetic.

edit on 29-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by SevenBeans

For God's sake, pull your finger out of your noch!

During access does your son look nice and healthy? Does he wear clean clothes? Is he developing at a normal age of a 5 year old boy? I'm assuming he comes to you with no apparent physical marks of abuse......

then your kid is thriving and his mother is doing a good job!

So stop whining!

This has got to be the most daft and unrealistic post I have read on here in a long time.

If a child molester keeps their kids fed and clothed nice does that mean that child is thriving too?

MOTF!

edit on 29-6-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm not accusing your precious son of domestic violence, but if he did, would you admit it? I think not! And no your ex daughter in law would'nt be dead because your son would be in maximum prison by now...for life....but that does'nt mean to say men who are much taller than their wives don't hit them !

The old sterotype of poor women abused is passe? Man, you need to go down to your nearest women's shelters and get a real education! These shelters are bursting at their seams and there's not enough shelters to take in all the battered women.

Sure, there are women out there abusing the system and cry wolf......but a majority of cases are perpetrated by men and you need a reality check lady!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

He never once stated that.....but you made it up for him?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My grand daughter use to cry hysterically everytime it was Sunday night and time to go back to mom's.

Since she turned around seven (she is now ten) she just gets hyper and anxious, we talk her down and try to calm her down.

Don't know what's going on at mom's she's scared to talk about it.............She is counting down the days until she can talk to the judge (12 in IL) and 18 when she can leave her mother's house and live with Papa and her almost Stepmother, who she adores.

It's upsetting to me to see as Sunday progresses how the closer to having to go back to mom's gets, the more upset she becomes..................but the system doesn't care.

We just keep building more prisons.

I'll wager most of these prison inmates were abused children living in one parent households.

People should really get their act together before having kids.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Nice and healthy = mentally and physically

grow up!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I am grown. Very grown. Maybe it is you who needs to pull your butt off of your shoulders.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My grand daughter up until seven cried hysterically Sunday night going back to mom's.

Her mother has had about seven boyfriends/lovers since their eight year divorce.

My grand daughter says she eventually drives them all away.

At ten, around four o'clock my grand daughter starts watching the clock and gets anxious, somethings going on that makes her so anxious going back to her mother's.

You personally attacked me and I forgive you because you evidently haven't had to be there when seven o'clock rolls around and my grand daughter has to leave, her body language says it all.

And no, I did not interfer.

I told my ex daughter in law if she did not drag this divorce out and make it messy for the baby and included us in her life I would make sure she would be physically comfortable...............she chose, preferred to fight.

My grand daughter says she fights with everyone, they have had to move in the middle of the night several times, my grand daughter has attended four different schools (about one new one per year) and on and on it goes.

You sound like you have angerment issues.

I forgive your attack on me.

Safe journey.
edit on 29-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You alleged on the previous page you don't have an address to send your grand daughter even a birthday card.....that tells me you have'nt seen your grand daughter for quite some time; that also tells me the grand daughter does not adore her almost step mother because they've probably only met a couple of times...if at all.

Had you stayed out of your son's marriage and kept neutral after their divorce.....you would have your grand daughter more often in your life!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I told my son two things; If you ever hit your wife or baby I will help prosecute you and if you make a baby you care for that baby.

Yes, if he committed a violent act being a big guy I would not defend him.

I have asked my grand daughter and she says, "mom hits papa, but papa is nice".

And that is the god honest truth.

Read my many posts......................I defend the weak and innocent.

My sons were all raised in a two parent house hold.

We are a very quiet house............my husband and I have maybe argued (verbally) three times during our 38 years of marriage.

We have never hit each other or our children except once I spanked Michael for running out into the street in front of a car when he was two, I walloped him three times screaming, you could have been hit and killed.

In fact, while raising my children I would say, "I love you, but I don't like what you did".

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There was a period where we didn't see A for six months.

Have never had a address even though the court demanded it.

My daughter in law will call my son when she is ready and it is convient for her and tell him where to pick up our grand daughter.

No, we didn't see her Christmas, Thanksgiving, her birthday, my birthday, my son's birthday or father's day or her birthday............my daughter in law continiously disobeys court rulings on joint custody.

We have had to shell out $18,000 to simply make our ex daughter in law begin to comply with joint custody.

Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Last time A came in the door she ran to me, threw her arms around me and sobbed.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

No, I don't believe the earth is going to end in 2012, but major changes are already taking place, or haven't you noticed.

More stuff has occurred in the last five years than in the last one hundred.

A closed mind and arrogant heart gathers no knowledge and do you read/research?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Just because a child is raised in a two parent family, it does'nt prove it's a healthy one. There's dysfunction in every household whether that be a two parent home or a single parent home......

Some single parent families function alot better than a 2 parent one and vice verser. No home is perfect.

Again, I never accused your son of domestic violence.....but let's say if he did, would you admit it? No, you would deny it and so would 99.9% of other people. Of course you would defend him, he's your son!

Three arguments in 38 years? I'm not buying it. Nor am I buying you have only spanked one of your sons just once. You are from my generation or thereabouts where it was the norm and quite legal.

I personally think you have interfered and meddled in your son's marriage and probably played a large part in the demise of their marriage by sticking your nose in where it don't concern you. You and your ex daughter in law sound like you both would make a great eposide for a Dr Phil's show.

You know.....as much as we want to support our children through all their bumps in life but there are times where we just have to butt out. We don't know what really goes on behind 4 walls of their homes no matter how much you know a person....whether it's your adult child or not.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The world has been going through major changes for many thousands of years....and will continue to do so. You adapt and go with the flow.

Do I do research? You have no idea what I know already! Do I care? Well, I'm planning on hanging around for a good many years yet!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You've personally attacked me and called me a liar and meddler...................it stops right here.

I no longer am reading any of your replies, you in my opinion have probably been hurt and have some real issues to deal with.

I don't have the time or energy to defend myself concerning your attacks.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Good then....because this is about child support...not a post board to smear your ex daughter in law and mother of your grand daughter!

bye bye

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

He never once stated that.....but you made it up for him?

Never once stated what?

I witnessed everything that I mentioned.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You alleged on the previous page you don't have an address to send your grand daughter even a birthday card.....that tells me you have'nt seen your grand daughter for quite some time; that also tells me the grand daughter does not adore her almost step mother because they've probably only met a couple of times...if at all.

Had you stayed out of your son's marriage and kept neutral after their divorce.....you would have your grand daughter more often in your life!

Translation - "If you'd kissed her Mom's azz (even if she's an abusive wench) you'd have your grand daughter more often in your life!"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The old sterotype of poor women abused is passe? Man, you need to go down to your nearest women's shelters and get a real education! These shelters are bursting at their seams and there's not enough shelters to take in all the battered women.

Women commit just as much domestic violence as Men.

Of course when/if the cops are called in these cases it's often the guy that gets thrown in jail anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Naw,I dont deal with RADICAL Feminists. I just prove my point,and let their infatuation and hatred of men keep ruling their lives. Some MEN have to work to provide for their family's. You must be pampered,and have ALL the time in the world to chit chat online.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join