It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outcry as Israel firm accused of trade with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Outcry as Israel firm accused of trade with Iran

www.spacedaily.com

After years of pushing for tough sanctions against Iran, Israel has been left reeling by reports that an Israeli shipping company has been actively doing business with the Islamic republic.

But investigations by Israeli media showed that seven boats belonging to Ofer docked in Iranian ports on 13 separate occasions over the past decade.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who wants to bet they supplied nuclear material/plans to Iran? Iran-contra 2.

The elite loves to create crisis and then ``solve them``...

Citing documents from Equasis, a maritime transport database, media said Ofer-linked fuel tankers docked in two Iranian ports, Bandar Abbas and Kharg island.

Sources close to Ofer told Israeli media that the company had authorisation from the Israeli prime minister's office for its tankers to dock at the ports.

"It is inconceivable that Israeli companies would have commercial ties with Iran, our number one enemy, while we campaign to convince the international community to impose very strong sanctions and force Tehran to renounce its nuclear programme," Carmel Shama-Cohen told Israeli radio.

Oh yes it is very conceivable. Arming your enemies is what a nation-less warmonger do all the time.

This is just par for the course for the elite.

Halliburton operates in Iran despite sanctions

www.spacedaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The Israelis are smart enough to see past the "Iran is evil" hoax all western propaganda emits.

It's easy to know the lie when your the one that started it..................

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Even the USA still continues to trade with Iran as do other countries to this very day.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Even the USA still continues to trade with Iran as do other countries to this very day.

But It's Israel screaming the loudest for actions and sanctions..
Hypocrites as always..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I got quite the chuckle out of this article. Kinda shows in the end greed trumps all, including religion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Greed IS the religion

Remember when the US claimed they had all this Iranian made weaponry in Iraq
and then at the showing
it all turned out to be of Israeli and British and American manufacture
and sale.?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well this is absolutely no surprise. Of course they both deny it, whereas with ANY other issue, one makes allegations and the other one denies them.

These governments work together, as I've said several times(without sources).

Just watch, it will only get better.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Israeli's and Iranians are in cahoots with each other far more than folks realize. Their public disdain for each other is basically for domestic consumption on both sides. The Mullahs and Zionists get along better than most folks think.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Actually, thats where you are wrong. The American Govt is screaming the loudest yet they continue to trade with Iran. See, you only read about the Israelis screaming but you fail to read the American Govt cries because it does'nt suit your agenda.

Here's an example: Israel never made the documentary "IRANIUM", the USA did !

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course!!! It's just one big game!
edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The Israeli's and Iranians are in cahoots with each other far more than folks realize.

And is it JUST the Israeli's and Iranians? Or are there more, like the US and several other Arab and Muslim nations?

Their public disdain for each other is basically for domestic consumption on both sides.

Not just for both sides, there are many sides to this. And as there are many sides to this, the next "generation" of stories to come out of any camp are going to be fingers of accusation. So Wahabi nutters will try to demonize Iran some more. Israel will try to demonize America some more. America will try to demonize Iran some more. etc. etc. until everybody forgets this ever happened.

reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually, thats where you are wrong. The American Govt is screaming the loudest yet they continue to trade with Iran.

Oops, caught with yer pants down. FYI, I love the whole new angle; blame it on America. I bet when the time comes you're going to blame America for the oppression of Palestinians because they supplied Israel with the resources. Well, they sort of are partially responsible in any case, but you get the jest I hope.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What more proof does the world need that Israel seeks only to cause war, bloodshed and mass murder and deceive the world in order to pursue their own sick, bloodthirsty agenda.

Hypocrisy doesn't even come close to describing this.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

No I did not get caught with my pants down......no I'm not blaming America for anything except invading other nations, sucking the life out of them (Iraq & Afghanistan has now gone beyond 2 million dead) then sucking it dry of all it's resources.....

Israel does'nt go around making documentaries like IRANIUM.......but the USA did !!!

Gee whizz.....while you all are pointing fingers at Israel, NOTE: no one dares speak of the 2 million innocent DEAD Iraqis and Afghanis; we are still waiting on the count in Libya.....have you finished yet?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Zamini

No I did not get caught with my pants down......no I'm not blaming America for anything except invading other nations, sucking the life out of them (Iraq & Afghanistan has now gone beyond 2 million dead) then sucking it dry of all it's resources.....

Israel does'nt go around making documentaries like IRANIUM.......but the USA did !!!

Gee whizz.....while you all are pointing fingers at Israel, NOTE: no one dares speak of the 2 million innocent DEAD Iraqis and Afghanis; we are still waiting on the count in Libya.....have you finished yet?

Mate, there are plenty of Zionists in the US including in politics..
The US is Israel's little biatch..We all know that..

As for the dead Iraqis and Afghanistans, I and countless others have spoken of that on countless occassions..
Maybe you simply don't read threads that don't involve Israel..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well well well, it seems the Mossad confirms that business was made with Iran.

Ex-Mossad chief: Ofer Brothers did not break any laws in their dealings with Iran (Haaretz)

new topics

top topics

join