It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! don't kiss in public it is against the law now, make this viral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What a surprise!

Don't the police have anything better do than arrest people for PDA (public display of affection) and dancing?

I am disappointed more people didn't stand up and say/do something, though I am proud of the few that did.

Things will only get worse if we continue to tolerate this nonsense.

edit on Sat Jun 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS IN TITLE

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is a joke... The acting is horrible. Furthermore if this was to be true I would hope this would be the quintessential straw that broke the camels back.

Like at 2 min 15 seconds that choke slam would get the guy in the DisObey shirt an easy 60-100k in court for excessive use of force... no way this is legit...
edit on 29-5-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: Because i can

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
really? you didnt see the huge thread on this yet? no? its been front page for like a day..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
that's bizarre...how can the cops even think they're justified in arresting these people...for kissing and dancing? What is this...is america now a high school where the teachers tell us we can't kiss and dance on school property? wow is all I can really say...I'm sure they tried to charge them for resisting arrest or something like that

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I somehow missed it ... and I did several searches to make sure it wasn't posted! I wish that ATS had some sort of tag system for better filtering ... oh well.

Mods please delete, ect.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

....and everybody just stands there and watches.....that will soon be changing! we out number the people that treat us like criminals. the boys in blue have abused their power long enough!!! fight back!!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

No this isn't a joke and yes it did happen. As far as the last straw. I really doubt it. I haven't found out if they spent the weekend in jail. Thats what they were told by the DC park police. Do anyonr know?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Please join the existing discussion on this topic..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

join