It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy arrested for murder after police shoot and kill his friend.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

perhaps more money spent on improving education might help
with civics and sports.

oh wait but that would lead to kids learning to think

and would bring crime down too

oh but then those who feed from the injustice system trough
wouldn't be able to get as sleek and fat as they are now.

sort of like the system shooting itself in the head

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yeah, I understand. I understand you have no understanding of law. Is "tricking him to turn around" something they are going to charge the cop with. Or is "the cops didn't even know if the gun was loaded" going to be some sort of defense? Lol, yeah, good luck with that argument. If they really did "trick" him in to turning around......he was obviously dumb enough to fall for it. Darwin wins again, IMO. The kids committed a violent crime. They both got what they deserve. The law is the law. If you don't want to deal with it, don't put yourself in the position in the first place. Cops have every right to protect themselves and make it home to their family. Before you go hating on cops shooting the kid, remember that citizens also have the same right to protect themselves. If some little jackhole had a gun and was going to point it at me, I'd shoot him too. And guess what......I'd get away with it. I'd like to see more violent crimes handled this way. You want to try to take someone's stuff that they worked for? And you want to make them fear for their life while you're doing it? Go for it, just be prepared to have yours taken from you, whether it's death or prison. Preferably death.......it's usually cheaper in the long run.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

my, my what a hateful attitude you must truly live on the moon, if not in a bubble.

lets hope you or your kids don't wind up on the receiving end of such hateful thinking.

after all, you're not the only one preaching that kind of thinking,
the people who run/own or have investments in private prisons think exactly the same way as you do, one has to wonder if you are one of them

or worse,

you aren't.
which pretty much means that someday soon you/they will be don''t cry then for the rights you so callously deny others.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

my, my what a hateful attitude you must truly live on the moon, if not in a bubble.

I live in the real world.

How I personally think about life has nothing to do with it.

My compassion goes to the victim.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would say the victim here is the kid being charged with the murder of hi friend when the police shot him in the back and killed him in self defense.

Yea she had every right to defend herself. How does that translate into the unarmed boy murdering his friend? care to explain?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The more laws deviate from what we instinctively know to be right, the more trouble we are all in because once laws cease to follow reason we can all understand the easier they are to corrupt and abuse by those in power.

We all know that robbery is wrong. We all know that murder is wrong. We all know that they are not the same and we all know that murder is wrong to a much greater degree. We all know that its wrong to punish someone who robbed, with murder. We all know its insane for someone who did not murder anyone, to be charged with murder.

Its a very slippery slope. Its a dangerous trend. And it threatens all of us. If you don't see it yet, I hope you soon will before its too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join