It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rob lowe "Charlie Sheen thinks 'moons hollow'"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Charlie lives the life of two and a half men . What guy wouldn't love that ? With said he is a 911 truther, with a very strong following, so doesn't it stand to think that tptb would just love to make him look like a nut case ,just to discredit him?Anybody that folloows all the info here at ats, has seen plenty of videos and post to support the moon hollow moon therory.personally im on the fence with this one, bit it cant be ruled totally out.Unfortunally we can never take our gov. word on any subect.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogturkey007
Charlie lives the life of two and a half men . What guy wouldn't love that ? With said he is a 911 truther, with a very strong following, so doesn't it stand to think that tptb would just love to make him look like a nut case ,just to discredit him?Anybody that folloows all the info here at ats, has seen plenty of videos and post to support the moon hollow moon therory.personally im on the fence with this one, bit it cant be ruled totally out.Unfortunally we can never take our gov. word on any subect.

I'm not saying he perhaps isn't being discredited. But the TPTB didn't make him say ..

He drinks tigers blood

He's a vatican assasin

C'mon..he said alot of things that most normal people don't say...and the ones that do the things, he says he does, don't usually advertise it.

This has nothing to do with governemnt , and I'm offended that you think we're that stupid that we would fall for that....c'mon..listen to his rants and tell me the TPTB made him do it.

edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dogturkey007

Nope....he self-destructed, all on his own (well.....with some up-the-nose help, too)......:

....he is a 911 truther, with a very strong following, so doesn't it stand to think that tptb would just love to make him look like a nut case....

As I wrote earlier, he never met a "conspiracy theory" that he didn't want to get in bed with.....and, so-called '9/11 truth' is about as fringe as it gets.......even more of a Rabbit Hole than the 'hollow moon' nonsense. Since, it has many, many more dead-ends and illogical twists.......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Wow, really? You're celebrating the fact that a crack addict holds the same views as you do?

Congratulations
edit on 27/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

Crack addicts hold many views..and some are probably similiar to many on this website.

You think a crack addict can't have some good views..just because he is an addict.

Thats like saying an alcoholic can never make sense,and has no reasonable views.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

9/11 truth is "about as fringe as it gets."

Either you're completely delusional or....nope there really isn't another way to put it.

Please enlighten us with all these illogical twists and dead ends of the 9/11 inside job.

It's a pretty simple concept, maybe you just aren't getting it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Oh, I would....I have a ton of facts about the *fringy* of the fringe, in so-called "9/11 truth" (I won't call them 'theories'....they never rise to that level of respect)....

However....THIS is not the thread, for that discussion.....simple as that. I am not running, just stating a fact, and this is how ATS works.

(Hint:.....go stroll thru the "911" forum, for threads there. Are hundreds [literally].....)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Is there actually any conspiracy theory, anywhere, ever, that you think has any truth in it at all? Just wondering.....because every time you post in a thread that involves one or more it's always against them. Maybe that's just what you prefer doing, and the ones you think might have truth to them you leave because you aren't sure?

Either way the 9/11 truth thing must really get at you if you don't even credit any of the theories as good enough to even be classed as theories. Wrong thread for that anyway I guess, like you said.
edit on 27-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well both Charlie Sheen and his father Martin both questioned the 9/11 official story, on camera. What a great opportunity to kick the guy when he's down and all that has been said in the past can soon be forgotten as he's now a whacko, I mean come on.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dogturkey007

Totally agree, just seen your post after I posted mine.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Not that it's on topic, but yes.

However, I DO have a more critical take on things....and, can argue that the majority of so-called "conspiracy theories" that make the rounds, especially here at ATS (spurred by what people find elsewhere, and then post) are rubbish.

Charlie Sheen, and yes, even his Dad (whom I actually respect, otherwise) are off the mark, on "9/11"....IF (big if) they (Martin) is/are saying what is attributed to them.

But, if I had the opportunity to a one-on-one with Mr. "Martin Sheen"? (You realize that's his 'stage name'?) I would respectfully discuss, and get the straight scoop on his actual stance.....doubt I will ever float in his circle, though. Even if I do live nearby......*(well....LA.....but, so do about 6 million (?) other people....HA!)*.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Sheen actually goes to ATS.

A real winner, that guy.

Broke free from the shackles of Hollywood by smoking crack.

not arguing, just leaving this.

"the worst thing to call someone is crazy... its dismissive... maybe the environment is a little sick?"
edit on 27-5-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
However, I DO have a more critical take on things....and, can argue that the majority of so-called "conspiracy theories" that make the rounds, especially here at ATS (spurred by what people find elsewhere, and then post) are rubbish.

Agreed with that for the most part, and it makes a lot harder work of finding the ones that are actually right. I guess I'm just more into Ufology than anything else and see you posting there quite a bit, so just naturally get overly defensive. Even then though you're probably right with a decent bit of what you say on there too.

No idea about Sheens views on 9/11 either as I've not read about them, but might have a look a bit later.
edit on 27-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Wow!
Must be true! Because we all know how intellectual you have to be to be a television actor! I just wonder if the moon is full of tigerblood?

Ronald Regan was an Actor before he became the President of America..
just saying

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If Charlie Sheen thinks that the moon is hollow, then it is freaking hollow people! When a winner like him proposes that the moon is hollow it is because there is overwhelming evidence that it is in fact hollow. Charlie is a genius at the ways of life, looks like he may be an astronomical genius as well.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Who was it again that said the World wasn't Flat? only to be murdered by the church for his opinion which, low and behold ended up being the truth.

edit on 27-5-2011 by awareness10 because: typing error

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
This Charlie Sheen craze needs to die. I feel bad every time I see that crazy SOB on the news.

However, I am glad conspiracy theorist are rallying behind him. It simple discredits them further.

there you go, folks. you think obama won't get re-elected, like bush back in the day, despite
waging wars and lying to the people?
HAH!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The reason you think hes crazy is not because you know him personally, but because of what he is portrayed to be on the MSM. Who lies all the time. I personally think nothing is wrong with him, but I don't know the guy personally so its just my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen should be the POTUS. I mean, he certainly couldn't be worse than the available potential candidates now, with the exception of Ron Paul. However, we all know Ron Paul will not get elected.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh well, at least he's not into Scientology

But the moon IS hollow, according to seismic tests from NeverAStraightAnswer,it "rang like a bell"

edit on 27-5-2011 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
Oh well, at least he's not into Scientology

lol, got that right. he's just into 9/11 truth, which some people (supposedly "intelligent"
and "well educated") think of "yet another form of scientology".

silly world indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join