It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmation : Pitchdragon's French/Spanish Revolution, Has Landed In UK City by the Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So I'm walking through, minding my own business after picking up the kids from school, when I came across this impromtu camp of tents sitting in the Old Steine Gardens, when low and behold....

Supporters of the Brighton-arm of the Spanish Revolution movement have set up camp at Old Steine after a weekend of marches and demonstrations in the city.

Looks as though the revolution Pitchdragon was talking about on ATS in the last few day's has spread to the UK, and more incredibly my home.

Whilst reading the makeshift boards I got a real sense of everything we talk about on here, corrupt dated government, liberty restrained, very nearly joined in with them.

Best of all it really struck a chord with my 8 year old, who wanted to join them !

So just spreading the news, here is a ‌LINK to some information about what I saw, I will try to post some pics, and may even try to pop down and see them over the weekend, and shall report back anything interesting.

Providing the police haven't moved them on by then!

Oh and they even want to set up a childrens activity area, so if this rolls on into next week, might see what kind of activities they put on for the kids as its half term.

All in all I feel very excited to see such proactive people on my doorstep, trying to stand up for what they believe, but doing so thus far in a peaceful and constructive maner

Power to the people ....... Vive le Revolution !

Link to Local Rag

edit on 26-5-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the time is now

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oddfuture

Indeed, I feel this more so today, than at any other time, but I also feel that this needs to happen, if the cogs of big business stopped turning tomorrow, it wouldn't be the end of the world, but a new begining

Forgot to add, if anyone has seen activity in their neck of the woods, please feel free to share

new topics

join