It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roaring Silence of Apathy is Deafening and That is Why Humanity Will Perish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by themessengernevermatters
On midnight Sunday morning, I posted a thread to ATS entitled “5/21/11 – 5/22/11 The Great Work Humanity Unite and Save Eachother)” here, which as crazy as it may sound, was really the beginning of a plan for humanity to save itself. I waited for twenty four hours, ready to discuss, debate and even welcome additions and critiques of the plan with you all, but only two people posted a comment. Truthfully, I expected people to attack and laugh at the plan and myself, but in the end the members and even the trolls of ATS couldn’t even be bothered to do that. Even, if people would have mocked the plan I would have welcomed it because at least then I would know people had read it if not heard it.

I know this thread sounds like a rant or bitch thread and to a degree it is, but it is also a call to the people of ATS to actually do something tangible to bring about a better world for everyone. Meditating, praying and visualizing are good things, but when they take the place of action and physical effort they are worthless. You can conceive of a million ideas in your mind, but if you don’t give physical effort to them, they will never be more then day dreams and they will never manifest.

In the space of time since I posted my original thread, I have read many recent posts on many different threads. As, I read these posts, many of them said the same things; that they were unhappy with the world man has made and wanted it to change, many are waiting for something or someone to show them the way that it can be changed and even quite a few asked “who has a plan to change it?”; something that can be done. Well, as naïve as it may seem I gave humanity and the members of ATS a way and the beginning of a plan to change the world for the good of all.

I find it amazing that there are many so called “scientists” on this site who have the time to use their scientific knowledge and skills, to debunk shoddy Youtube videos and engage in endless circular arguments with believers over subjects like; UFOs, ghosts and even Bigfoot, but they don’t have even a minute or an hour to add their skills and knowledge to help complete a plan that can save the human race and our world.

If you are scientist or a thinker or someone who just wants to see a better world, put your effort where you mouth is and add to the seed plan of the great work! If you are an astrophysicist, then calculate and create orbital and navigational charts for the great work. If you are an architect or engineer, grab one of the many pieces needed for the plan and design it. Draw up the blueprints of the space station/shipyards, the frigates or the pieces of the colonies. In fact whatever your skills or knowledge are add them to the plan and help complete it. Because, once the plan has the blueprints, schematics and science added to it, then it can be physically brought into action. Then it can manifest and become a reality!

In fact either add to the plan or mock it, just don’t continue to ignore it. In the end whatever you think of the plan it is something that anyone and everyone who wants a better world can work on; something tangible to give effort to. If nothing else, working on it can relieve the frustration of waiting and watching for the world to change on it’s own and that is what the plan was suppose to be, not something to just read and follow, but an interactive plan that each of you could add to and change at will.

Peace be with you.

I do not believe it is apathy. And here is why: facts are purposefully left out of many news items. I go back to a glaring example. If everyone knew that ALL FAMINES today were caused only by currency devaluation and inflation would we allow it? When you hear "food-crisis" do you understand that this is a NEW phenomenon. IN the history of the world we have never produced enough food to feed the entire population or economies were too localized to get through climate issues. Those were actual natural disasters, actual famines, or even the few famines that happened due to blockades of ports during times of war. But today, any developed country in the world could EASILY fix the problem by just freaking sending the food. Just send it. But on the news you hear of a food crisis in some country you don't know much about, but the specifics are either left out, or played out in a way that makes you think there is nothing you can really do but hope that country does a good job in fixing the situation. Whats left out is in order to fix the situation the countries natural resources are ransomed by the world bank as collateral. I honestly think that if journalism turns over a new leaf and just tells the news like it is, not only would these problems be fixed by the little people, they wouldn't be allowed to become problems in the first place. So lets all shower corporations with praise over their humanity. A reporter should get on his show and just say WTF why is this happening? This is freaking retarded that 925 million people could die of starvation this year. I mean why can't we all just send some bush's baked beans over there. So, apathy, no, purposely ignorant yes.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So- a week ago you said you were leaving ATS and "passing the torch on to others"- yet you just created this thread- did the Galectic Overlords tell you to stay on for another tour of duty?

This is my twenty second and last post on ATS. It is almost midnight and soon it will be the twenty third, marking the end of my day and hour; the day I celebrate my birth. Then my time will be over and I must pass the torch to others. Before I leave, I would like to say a few things.

<< 1   >>

join