It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by MaskedDebater

OK, this is sure to go down as one of the best Palinisms ever! Better than "You can actually see Russia from Alaska."

Where'd you study geography, MD? Her actual quote was ""They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

Is that true, MD? yes or no?

HA HA Minor semantics. "Next door neighbors" usually pop over to borrow a cup of sugar. What a laugh. How about the "emissions" quote? Care to lend any credibility to breathing in noxious fumes?

I truly hope she runs, the debates will be a hoot. Oh what I'd give to see a Palin vs Bachman cat fight.

/MD

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

HA HA Minor semantics. "Next door neighbors" usually pop over to borrow a cup of sugar. What a laugh. How about the "emissions" quote? Care to lend any credibility to breathing in noxious fumes?

No, not 'minor semantics' ... it is disinfo on your part. Big diff.

And guess what? When the straits freeze over, the Russkies and the Eskimos carry on commerce like everyday business.

I'm not gonna answer the emissions quote until you answer mine: Can you see Russia from points in Alaska? And were you just trying to spread bs about Palin?

edit on 3-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'm not gonna answer the emissions quote until you answer mine: Can you see Russia from points in Alaska? And were you just trying to spread bs about Palin?

Apparently, you missed my prior post. Although the news segment is a couple of years old it clarifies the myth:

You cannot see Russia from the mainland of Alaska. Now how about spending an hour in a closed garage with your car running and report back about breathing in emissions.

BACK ON THREAD TOPIC:

I've mentioned numerous times now that Ms Palin was and is unqualified to be a Presidential contender. This clip from the reputable, fair, balaced and unbiased FOX News channel exposes her weakness from her VP run two years ago. I've seen no indication she has "booked up" on world affairs or foreign diplomacy since that time. Unless you consider writing notes on her hand a studious or scholastic endeavor.

< love the face thingies.

Feel free to attack me or the source.

/MD
edit on 3-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That is all really old news.
---------------------
It always gets a laugh for Joy Behar on The View but then Elisabeth Hasselbeck says the truth.
- That wasn't said by Gov. Sarah Palin. It was said by Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live. -
Then Joy Behar says "OK, you got me."

------------
Nice try.
-------------
While you're right fighting over this nonsense the U.S. economy is going over a cliff and
$14 Trillion + National Debt is crushing the USA.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
While you're right fighting over this nonsense the U.S. economy is going over a cliff and
$14 Trillion + National Debt is crushing the USA.

Just a friendly reminder: This is YOUR topic. Shhhhh.........I won't tell if you won't.

Besides we are WAY past geography, we're discussing clean air environmental iniatives......

"Oh I just love that smell of the emissions." What a moron. That line is bound to become her new moniker. Now she just needs a new theme song to go with the new slogan. "That Smell" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The topic is Gov. Sarah Palin becoming the GOP leading candidate for POTUS!
Can't you read?

-----------------------------
She will walk right into White House January 2013 with a protest vote.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You cannot see Russia from the mainland of Alaska.

You can't see it from Florida either, but what's the point? She never said that, so stop dancing.

As for the 'Africa' thing, where's the direct quote? Oh, I see, "someone said she said!"

Nice try.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

As for the 'Africa' thing, where's the direct quote? Oh, I see, "someone said she said!"
Nice try.

You can direct your ire towards FOX News. I thought they were beyond reproach among the right wingers?

Look the point is this, America IS teetering on the edge of collapse and in my opinion Sarah Palin is not the solution to cure our ills. In the same way you don't throw a drowning man a boat anchor.

Heck, I'd honestly vote for a worthy candidate from either party if I thought they could restore our economic stability and good standing. But they will have to convince me their policies are sound, their goals are obtainable and their methods are realistic and fair. You won't sway me with fake patriotism and cute slogans. Palin strikes me as a rebel without a cause. She has a chip on both shoulders and a big ax to grind. I know the type. She seems more concerned with payback towards a skepical media and throng of critical thinkers to clear her name than sacrificing her new found fame and fortune in favor of public service.

I consider Romney's experience is far deeper than Palin's but he obviously doesn't offer the wingnut factor and blood thirst the Tea Partiers and Extreme Right crave. You all seem to prefer those who yell and scream over the calm reserve of a rational and pragmatic leader. Romney obviously doesn't have that extreme crazy factor. I suppose what I am earnestly trying to convey is that I too love my country and don't want to see it fail. The Republicans do not have a monopoly on that.

/MD

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Obama appears to handling the stress just fine.
Apparently, the solution is to camp out at the nearby golf course.

Or maybe try setting Presidential personal-time records "ranching it up" down in Texas? No one knows what our future Presidents will do during their personal time, but I guarantee that future Presidents will have a hobbies, and regardless of what they are people are going to bitch about them.

Gov. Sarah Palin is the lightning rod of the Republican Party.

If by "lightning rod" you mean that republicans like to strike at her, then yes. Those in the republican party, by-and-large, are not big fans of her's. Like I said earlier... it's not just Democrats/Liberals who can't take this political cheerleader seriously as a candidate. Most Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, and anyone who has taken the time to actually educate themselves regarding legitimate political issues can't take her seriously either.

The truth is Gov. Sarah Palin CAN win the presidential election.
It is called a protest vote.
Sarah is right.
Those inside the beltway elitists are conveniently ignoring the possibility of a - protest vote-
"against" Obama and therefore "for" Gov Sarah Palin.
She will walk right into White House January 2013 with a protest vote.

First, she would actually need to announce candidacy for any such speculations.

Second, it's interesting that you, and apparently Palin, agree that any chance would ride on the notion of "protest votes", and not that she could realistically be elected based on her own merits. I've heard that Yoda gets a healthy dose of protest votes each election as well; so she may have some stiff competition.
edit on 6/3/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The topic is Gov. Sarah Palin becoming the GOP leading candidate for POTUS! Can't you read?

Can't you read Eurisko's one line of BS????

Look at his posts...if he goes beyond 4 lines it's a miracle...and even if he does...it's nothing but campaign slogans.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It's not his fault. It's basic biology.

He sees Palin and the blood rushes from his brain, heading "south", and in such a condition it can be hard to discern that ad hominem attacks against an incumbent, combined with winking "you betcha's", doesn't constitute a viable political platform to run on.

Eurisko2012, just remember, if it lasts more than 4 hours you need to consult your physician.

edit on 6/3/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Screw Fox News. They're not debating this thread afaik. You are the one trying to pass off lies, misquotes and rumors as fact.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Screw Fox News. They're not debating this thread afaik. You are the one trying to pass off lies, misquotes and rumors as fact.

And that coming from the guy trying to spread the lie that Obama didn't commemorate memorial day

The irony is strong in your post

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Oh Sarah, yep, she did it again, her latest history lesson:

www.politicususa.com...

Paul Revere and the 2nd Amendment
edit on 3-6-2011 by aero56 because: edit

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

While that is a gaffe, it really doesn't matter. Most people think that he was the only one that made the ride. In reality he just did the last leg of the run.

His legend is so distorted that anything added to it doesn't do anymore damage.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

www.politicususa.com...

edit on 3-6-2011 by aero56 because: edit

To me, the full measure of her idiocy and supremely low IQ is that she does not even know she makes a laughing stock out herself every time she opens her mouth. She genuinely believes she is making sense and/or that no one knows any better anyway. Her knowledge of history is honest-to-God worse than my 10 year old. Her ability to craft a sentence is far worse. Never in my 47 years have I ever come across a public figure with so little intellectual curiosity. She truly does not live her life like a human; she lives it like a little puppy, just bouncing around obliviously in the moment.
edit on 3-6-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

To me, the full measure of her idiocy and supremely low IQ is that she does not even know she makes a laughing stock out herself every time she opens her mouth.

*This*

That is not only true, but is also what makes her so threatening...because, she has so many simpletons that have the same thought process....that is to say there is no thought process; nor is there any grasp on reality or understanding of the consequences of their ignorance.

and star to you!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

www.politicususa.com...

Shall I list the many blunders the idiot in the WH has made in the past few years? Or better yet, how about his moron of a VP?

How 'bout I do that? I'll put up poor little Sarah against Hahvad Barry or the Senator from MBNA?

Then we'll see who the real maroons are, OK? Wanna play that game? I hear Joe Hairplugs recently came up with some new gaffes...it would be fun!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And that coming from the guy trying to spread the lie that Obama didn't commemorate memorial day

The irony is strong in your post

Hey snookums, when did I say he didn't commemorate memorial day? I said he was an a*hole for running off to the golf course.

Please stop with your manufactured bullcrap. If you can't state facts, stay home.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

This isn't about the President. He has nothing to do with Sarah Palin. Stay focused.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join