It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mishigas

Here is the side view of Sarah Palin Tour Bus.
It's a work of art!

She needs about 4 black Suburbans full of security guards to go with her to push away
all the union thugs.

Dear Eurisko2012,

Since you seem to be so enamored with that great big bus and this is your thread topic, I'd expect you to keep us up to date on her bus road trip. Or as I like to call it "Bus to Nowhere Tour"

Seems the real bikers weren't too pleased by the spectacle she created while sponging off their worthwhile and sincere event.

At the first stop on Palin’s bus tour — which, so far, has a vague itinerary and no other formally announced stops — security and press relations were left to a small group of disgruntled bikers.

Organizers of the annual veterans motorcycle ride were clearly frustrated by the media attention and fuss brought by Palin, and the bikers weren’t as encouraging as the Palins. Yelling, and in a few instances, shoving, they tried to keep away press trying to snap photographs or capture a rare quote.

Ted Shpak, the national legislative director for Rolling Thunder, didn’t take kindly to reporters approaching the Palin swarm. “This is our run, back up,” he shouted.

Read more: www.politico.com...

As some may be aware this is the very first event to be totally controlled by Palin's team. Vastly different from prior events and speaking engagements which were run by professional organizers and handlers. The "Bus to Nowhere Tour" appears to be clouded with confusion and they won't even release the itinerary / route.

There are reports of disgruntled supporters at a few no shows. Hardly a nice way to treat adoring fans:

Where would she be stopping? They didn’t know. Palin’s staff wouldn’t even return their calls, leaving them to ask reporters for more answers.

Of course, none of her supporters know where the tour is going either. Not even the group whose event she’s crashing Sunday knows exactly where and when to expect her.

www.politico.com...

CNN reported Monday that some of Palin’s supporters had already started to gather midday at Gettysburg in hopes that she might be on her way. But by then, Palin’s bus was rolling into Mount Vernon, instead.

www.politico.com...

By "toying" with her base and her overall coy attitude towards her Presidential run it seems to me that she is sending a signal of indecisiveness which doesn't seem like an admirable Presidential trait. Not to mention she appears to be distracting earnest efforts by other GOP candidates if this is all a smoke screen which deflates her own party.

Either way, this entire fiasco is a win-win for Democrats.

/MD
edit on 30-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

lol,Now i know Obama will get a second term...easy!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 3% behind her.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

As some may be aware this is the very first event to be totally controlled by Palin's team. Vastly different from prior events and speaking engagements which were run by professional organizers and handlers. The "Bus to Nowhere Tour" appears to be clouded with confusion and they won't even release the itinerary / route.

There are reports of disgruntled supporters at a few no shows. Hardly a nice way to treat adoring fans:

How can there be no-shows if she hasn't released an itinerary? She has released some kind of plan, because she is scheduled to stop up here on her trip.

But it is a poorly thought out plan. It's like dropping in on a friend's place unannounced on a Sunday afternoon - you never know what you may be interrupting! Always call beforehand!

edit on 30-5-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by mishigas because: fix tags

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by esdad71
I find it amusing how the same ones who doubt this poll will use another poll to show how everyone hates her. The only one that hates her is the media and those frightened by her.

She is no dimwit. She is calculating, intelligent and has balls. She is like a hot Hillary Clinton who in my opinion should have ran in 08 with Obama on the ticket. She would have won and then Obama could have taken 12.

Unemployment is up/Debt is up/3 years in an no plan but to spend more?

Palin has also surrounded herself with those that would make an amazing cabinet and advisory committee. Friends with everyone but the crazy left. That is what the president is about. A figurehead that surrounds themselves by those who get things done and not things done for themselves ala Rahm, etc....

The American people love her.
They keep buying and reading her books.
Run Sarah Run !

And this lady took your advice and is on her way to the polls already!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/993b6d5a7cad.jpg[/atsimg]

Palin's grassroots tour bus has a large stock of Baby Ruths

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would hope that everyone is voting for a candidate that will restore the value of work. Whose foreign policy would be more about restoring economic order and helping countries get their people fed rather than buying them weapons. Once you restore the value of work, entitlement programs would be unneeded. Once you restore the value of work, the income distribution in the world would change rapidly. Hedge-fund managers do not deserve billions of Dollars, CEO's do not deserve 400 times more than the average worker. A banker in a cubicle should not be allowed to end someone's financial future with the stroke of a keyboard. We need a candidate who will ACTUALLY get the banks and the Corporate lobbyists out of Washington. So that the government can actually do what it is supposed to do. The funny thing is all the government has to do is follow the constitution and make amendments ratified by the states to make changes to counteract problems that were unforeseen by the founding fathers. Rather than the current state of every major corporation Buying a stake in our government. What ever happened to anti-trust laws, weren't they put in place to prevent all this from happening?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The support this woman receives completely baffles me. I at least understand Obama supporters they are greedy/lazy and want free stuff, that is at least logical from their perspective.

She is dumb as a post, clearly doesn't even know what she is talking about in half her speeches when questioned yet her supporters think she is smart.

She went to 5 different colleges, getting lousy grades at all of them, yet her supporters think she is smart.

Her tag line is drill baby drill to fix our energy problems, when any idiot that does the slightest research would realize that will do next to nothing to fix the problem.

She said she understood foreign policy with Russia because she lived 50 miles away. I'm sorry that one answer by itself to any sane individual should disqualify her from running for dogcatcher, let alone the presidency.

She quit as governor, but never really explained why - well I think I know too much work not enough glory. What happens when she quits the presidency because it's no fun anymore?

This country is absolutely doomed. it is stupid beyond repair, when 40 % support Obama and 20% support Palin we really have no hope.

edit on 30-5-2011 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by proximo

The support this woman receives completely baffles me. I at least understand Obama supporters they are greedy/lazy and want free stuff, that is at least logical from their perspective.

Remember, this is America, and for you to criticize other people's choices is kind of presumptive, don't you think?

She is dumb as a post, clearly doesn't even know what she is talking about in half her speeches when questioned yet her supporters think she is smart.

She is very intelligent; I firmly believe she would make an excellent Secretary of Energy and she would help create a cohesive energy policy for this nation, something we are sorely lacking.

She went to 5 different colleges, getting lousy grades at all of them, yet her supporters think she is smart.

Book learning is good, but useless by itself. And at least we know what her grades were..BHO refuses to reveal his.

Her tag line is drill baby drill to fix our energy problems, when any idiot that does the slightest research would realize that will do next to nothing to fix the problem.

This is an example of a person who shows ignorance on several fronts in the same sentence. DBD is only part of the solution she offers, but it is a major part. Coal and nuclear are other parts. And it is absolutely necessary to DBD to undo the damage that Obama has wreaked on the nation.

She said she understood foreign policy with Russia because she lived 50 miles away. I'm sorry that one answer by itself to any sane individual should disqualify her from running for dogcatcher, let alone the presidency.

Another example of ignorance. She never said she understood foreign policy with Russia because she lived 50 miles away. She said the proximity to Russia made AK the first line of defense against an invasion from that front.

She quit as governor, but never really explained why - well I think I know too much work not enough glory. What happens when she quits the presidency because it's no fun anymore?

I get the feeling that whatever reason she gave would not be good enough for you.

This country is absolutely doomed. it is stupid beyond repair, when 40 % support Obama and 20% support Palin we really have no hope.

What dooms this nation is the vast numbers of haters that cannot respect another citizen's right to express an opinion. It's not enough that you disagree with her, but you cannot be civil while disagreeing. You gotta hate hate hate.:shk:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Right now, I'm not feeling the GOP is trying hard enough with my choice for POTUS. (I didn't know what that word was and had to look it up a few minutes ago! I thought it had something to do with "kettles".) Anyway, it's too early to predict who's leading.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

i know it's not your pic but anyone have proof this large gal is american, or even in, the usa?

looks euro to me and wouldn't that be a hoax? (tut tut, waves finger)

or even that she would vote for palin?

and about cleese, was he talking about sarah or micheal?

she hasn't announced she would run.

talk about ignorance about sarah!

you people take it to a new level.

i understand about tina fey, her show makes fun of everyone, it really is pretty funny but she really didn't make a political statement when she said that about russia. lol.

wake up sheeple, what makes TPTB and left so scared of her that they slam her at every turn?

re runs of disgraced curic interview when she asks a dumba** question?

reality show? really? not a host of one of our most awesome states?
you canadians should be cool with that since ya'll live up around there unless you like being led by the nose from montreal.

just use some common sense. why the absolute vile with heresay, slander and fear mongering?

yes, she COULD mess up the world but so can YOU or anyone else. lol!

worstest of all is people buy into this whole thing.

aren't you thinking? really watching?

did i say worstest? love that word. takes me right back, when i was young.

then again, she hasn't said she will run. :O

that's what i find so amusing.

lol, i guess this thread is better than the slam dance guy. less pages and more reality.

over and out.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
she hasn't announced she would run.

talk about ignorance about sarah!

you people take it to a new level...

...then again, she hasn't said she will run.

I must agree and assume your ire is directed at thread topic starter for creating:

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

Personally I don't think she is running for reasons I've already addressed. Mostly that she didn't step down from her FOX News gig and since she already refers to the other MSM as lames stream media, if she disobeyed Roger Ailes at FOX she'd lose the single sympathetic "news outlet" a her disposal. She is a no show and a no go. The "Bus to Nowhere" is merely a Branding campaign by an ego maniac afraid to lose relevance.

/MD
edit on 31-5-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by no time
I would hope that everyone is voting for a candidate that will restore the value of work.

I mist admit that Palin's viewson work and the American capitalist spirit do sound pretty solid to me. I would cut off a finger just to be able to quit a job when it started requiring work, accept government issued checks from what are otherwise known as private industries, and then just ask people to send me money so I can run for president for the better part of two decades.

If that is not the American dream, I do not know what is. The only thing better than that is the American spirit of being born to a family of hotel owners. Go Capitalist America!

Of course her first real chance is not until 2016 which will only be a decade before anyone wants to "correct" my math. Let me just remind you that while Newt Gingrich was conferring with one of his mistresses on how to impeach Clinton over having a mistress, I thought he would done too. A decade later, he is running pretending to run for president a 3rd time and getting donations for it. I will put money on Palin following the same path.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by MaskedDebater

How can there be no-shows if she hasn't released an itinerary? She has released some kind of plan, because she is scheduled to stop up here on her trip.

But it is a poorly thought out plan. It's like dropping in on a friend's place unannounced on a Sunday afternoon - you never know what you may be interrupting! Always call beforehand!

edit on 30-5-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2011 by mishigas because: fix tags

It appears I'm not the only one who feels that way:

Palin a no-show for fans wanting Gettysburg view

Some of those assembled there were puzzled by goal of the tour, which seemed designed to attract public attention despite a lack of information.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Another totally empty vessel with popular support, who will do exactly as she is told by TBTB.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Janky Red

i know it's not your pic but anyone have proof this large gal is american, or even in, the usa?

looks euro to me and wouldn't that be a hoax? (tut tut, waves finger)

The picture is indeed from Liverpool, England. Thank god because that was close. For a moment there I almost believed it was possible to find a picture of an ugly, overweight person is crappy clothes from the US. Obviously we have to go to another country to find that. Thanks for pointing out the truth when it really matters
Deny Ignorance all the way. Better go check this latest email of pics I got of Walmart shoppers again. I guess I missed all the US supermodels.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

The USA runs on high octane capitalism!

No it doesn't. In fact Hong Kong and Singapore are the only two countries that can fairly be classified as capitalist. I guess you must be suckered by the news media into believing the free market rules the economy in the US. Ron Paul is a bigtime free market advocate. Do you think he would vote for NAFTA (the "free trade agreement"). Buzzzzzzz... wrong. NAFTA is hundreds of pages of heavily regulated trade. Do you also believe the patriot act was named that because its patriotic? So again, no, a 100% regulated banking system isn't exactly a free market. In fact its quite obviously the exact opposite of free... its a slave market system run by the slavemasters at the Federal Reserve banks.

I think you are complaining about the golden rule. Those who have the gold make the rules.

---------------------------
No it doesn't? Go find Ross Perot and ask him if the USA runs on high octane capitalism.
See what he says.
GO ask the CEO of Exxon or Apple.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

The USA runs on high octane capitalism!

double click.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Ann Coulter-"She graduated cum laude from Cornell" Your right, how awful of a university (Sarcasm)

Do you want me to go on?

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle" - Winston Churchill

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

You notice she kicked off her bus tour on Memorial Day, a day to remember our fallen heroes. The day was created for them, not for Sarah Palin. She has no respect.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Antiquated1

You notice she kicked off her bus tour on Memorial Day, a day to remember our fallen heroes. The day was created for them, not for Sarah Palin. She has no respect.

yep was about to post something very similar.

Trump was a attention whore, If Palin does not run she will be a attention whore also. Well she will be one even if she does run.

AFRICA IS A COUNTRY YOU BETCHA!
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join