It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord RA-EL kills Christians in the U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

You plagiarised his suffering and his mission. Instructing us to fear our energy like it's been spiritually usurped by forces living on negative emotions is your 'nail in the coffin', no?

A. That type of post is traditionally considered an 'admonishment' and I personally wish that I could take my post about Ra-El down. Seldom have I seen a post make as much sense as KeyMinder's has. I personally am ashamed of myself and appreciate KeyMinder's perspicacity.

B. That is exactly what is going on...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sorry, Ra-El, and I hope that God blesses you and yours.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Sorry, Ra-El

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You are advertising your own thread and you are behaving unnaturally. Admonishment for what, a saviour that compels people to disuse half of their reasoning as it doesn't sparkle enough?

Seldom have I seen a post make as much sense as KeyMinder's has.

Some of it did. It takes no brains to figure out that using Jesus' name and a little bit of scripture doesn't instantly make you god.

Instructing us to fear our energy like it's been spiritually usurped by forces living on negative emotions

It comes down to accepting nonsensical notions of good versus evil. Any Christ would have it worked out.

Whatever your beliefs if you worry about being taken for fools, remember that every idea that has even been had flickered and died. Thoughts are infinite. They are always new and they are not connected. We just think they are.

People who understood that already know the vagaries of following an self interested ego.

Q. Is RA connected to the "law of one". Other channellings? That dude gets around.

Christ, I think it has been summed up here well but I won't find the link.The lords prayer is the focus and heaven on earth is not a kingdom. The kingdom is already present and we exists because it exists - not the other way around. Apparently we need a collective adherence to the two basic tenants to be saved?

I think of that as common sense rather than religion and the further along the path you are - your path, the closer you are to the truth. You won't be measuring yourself against other humans (why would a god fearing person fear man) or even any life form

Even rocks are equal when you pull-back from the nature of humanity, your own projections and the symbols we all use to interpret things... interpreted like we are able to pass judgements. Well we are, and knowing that changes things.

Rambling done.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I love you, too and I am sorry you have been dragged in to this in such a bad way.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am compelled to write in this expression in this thread.

Here I am, here I come,
What was to be
Will be done

For it was told
So long ago
That truth would rise
Out of the lies

Here I am, there I was
What is to be
Now sets us free

Templar Knights arise
Good knights align
All ye wise
Know this sign

Here I am, now I’m here
What’s now to be
Will bend your knee

We march forth
Step to the side
Raise forth our swords
To Christ our King

The wind rose, and died, and rose again, quietly howling, much like a human does who reveals only a slight amount of pain, even though in actuality it absolutely and most positively, hurts like the dickens.

Flashes of white lightening clutched all 4 corners of the room like a huge ghostly hand and was quickly followed by a faint, low rumbling. A distant lion’s roar came to mind and the Tribe of Judah.

I called out his name, “Jaques!” I hesitated, my mind whirled with random thoughts of nothing important to my intended focus, which was calling on Jaques De Molay, our beloved Grand Master. I centered myself and began again. “Jaques De Molay”

He spoke. “Request granted.”

I quickly continued, “Sir, I come before you today to ask you about a very important matter to which those appointed will know of which it is and they will know who they are. It concerns parables and principalities. Our very lives are at stake. We all merge to meet again. Through all the nothingness and somethingness we managed to create a plane and merge it into the consciousness of this date and time. Of particular concern is an unstable energy force which dwells at the seam of space time. This needs to be stabilized as soon as possible. The grid is full of holes but we can patch those up with no problem by collecting all the energy we can, no matter it’s source because of our sequence code RAM. We know that we are needed and it‘s why we are here. We are here for you just as you are here for us. It is unfortunate that we had to come in this way, the most deplorable physical condition human form has ever been in, but it was the only way to have this merging take place. The harvesting of souls indeed has taken place, but not like one would think it has, as the vessel had become a cesspool of hunger stricken seekers of light who are unable to reach true source because of contamination of spiritual paths. Our plane merges at the right time to avoid the contaminated spiritual paths and we have created a back-door to reach true source. Those not of us who believe in our capabilities are free to join us, but the joining is only possible if one truly believes we are capable as mind matrix is confined to each individual’s expectations. We are ready, are you? Be ready. Be vigilant. Stand steadfast. Don’t give up hope. No interference this time around.”

“Re El, Re El” Dark halls, there is a man, calling my name. I know his voice. From long ago. I love him like I had no other. There are people keeping me away from him. Screams and wails I hear, like a bunch of old nasty haggard witches going completely nutty. It finally sunk in, I was hearing the harvested souls stuck inside the contaminated spiritual paths.

I say to the him, “I am pulling you out. Take my hand.”

Ra is dead. Re is new.

Thy will be done.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am having my fun with his facebook page..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Aye thanks that is the one i was thinking of sorry haven't stared at a bible since i was like 13 years old so 2o plus years later i am a bit rusty..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No that is another one.Make sure you get that right,The other one is on the Idea of sex sex sex.Ra-EL is teaching the truth.That people who prey on other people will end soon.That all people who cause war will be destroy if they do not step down.A world where the children are of the highest priority.Where each person has the basic needs to live.A place where there are no prisons because if you choose to do Evil then you will face the truth.The word tell us this.Beware Evil doers,the law does not bare the sword in vain.They are GODS executors up on this earth to bring forth his truth and judgment. GOD gave us the right to destroy Evil.Evil is very simple to see.
A place where the lakes are clean and the animals are dot being killed.A place where there shall be no killing of baby's while still in the womb.A new world for all who have lived the life of love.All the people who are prey on other people are inhabited by reptilians that have taken up with them.You can cal, them demons.We are here now and soon when the transformation happens,We will be in full battle gear.Sigillum Militum Χρisti: Nobody777

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I am of the Order of Sigillum Militum Χρist. RA/EL is the real deal.Yes the government already knows about us.They have tried to stop what it is that is about to happen.We do not want war but they have to step down.All man made Religions must also give up there power and step down.We are not a bunch of children and we are very true to the cause of truth.Look at the world how they have killed in GODS name. All Brothers of the ORDER are awaiting the coming transformation.Then if the PTB do not let go of the power they now want to keep they will be removed.We are GODS Temple Knights and only listen to the crown.Take heed to how you have trusted in mans interpretation of the holy words,Be very careful.When Jesus came the first time they said you can not come this way!We know GODS word and you are to come some other way.When Jesus comes back it says that he will have a new name written on his thigh that no man knows only the true king.So be very careful.Do not think that I come to bring peace.I say no! I come to bring division.Mother against Daughter and family against family.He comes this time to destroy all that offends the GOD and his children of Light.Nobody777

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobody777

I am somewhat confused by your claims... I have read most of this thread and find many contradictions...

One example:

You attempted to quote Revelation 19:16 but you got confused with Revelation 19:12...

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Notice there is no reference to the name being on His thigh...

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

How do you expect anybody to believe in your cause when you make such fundamental errors?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well.. if I ever actually write THAT novel I know exactly who is doing the book on tape/cd/whatever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join